Would you stay in the US if you found a good American woman?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Would you stay in the US if you found a good American woman?

Yes, I would stay in the US if I could find a good wife whom I loved and loved me back. Then we could have a good life with a house and enjoy consumerism. As long as I had a partner and companion, I could put up with it.
29%
No, I would still move abroad or want to, because I don't like the unfriendly anti-male American culture and don't fit into it. I feel more comfortable and at home in some foreign cultures. Plus I wouldn't want to raise my kids in a toxic environment like the US either.
71%
Maybe. Unsure.
No votes

Total votes: 7
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Re: Would you stay in the US if you found a good American woman?

Post by Horahngee »

Bwahahahhahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Good" and "American women"....what an oxymoron.

I have tried so many dating websites, dating apps, and even threw down thousands of dollars for professional dating service with Japanese nationals....and no f***ing luck.

Forget about US/American women. They are a waste of time. If you want to just go out on dates, have dinner together, do social activities together, and want to make "females FRIENDS"...they yeah, go ahead and squander your money on websites like E-harmony and Match.com.

Those are the websites where I have made female FRIENDS (and surprisingly, I still keep in touch with some of them). But for marriage or a romantic relationship...ain't gonna happen in the USA. Unless you're white/Caucasian guy or a black guy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

You can ask the same question not only about USA, but about UK, Europe, even as far as Australia or South Africa.

Sorry, no way - it is not only about women - it is also about the legal situation.
I also doubt if you can find in these Western countries a 'good woman'.

I however think, if you move out to a foreign country, you should be aware of possible otherwise problems and should always consider an escape route - to move to abroad is not so easy during the first years, I would say. I am now living abroad since 1972.... no way to return...
Ursula
Freshman Poster

Post by Ursula »

You really shouldn't completely give up hope. There are a few women in America that will date an average Joe.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

No.

The only reason I would live long-term in the states is to undergo medical treatment for an ailment such as cancer.

The social climate in the U.S. is quite toxic. People consider others to be rivals for success, resources, romance, etc and this permeates interactions in America.

Black America is particularly toxic and full of almost predatory behavior. Black women and black haves not tend to have the entitled view that the "haves" are prey to be milked or bilked for whatever can be obtained. To a lesser extent, we can see this in the SJW culture.

So no, I have a strong distaste for living in America and I could not wait to leave last time I visited. A "good" woman is not enough to change that view.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

I'm married to a Chinese lady living in the US. She was a bit "older" than most Asian immigrants when she came here and pretty dead set in her ways (both a good thing and a bad thing). Our plan is to work our asses off, hoard cash, and then split our time in the US, China, and Hong Kong when we retire.

The US has ton of downsides: rampant feminism, toxic SJW culture, high crime, high COL and taxes (in some areas), thug culture, etc. but there are some upsides as well.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

The U.S. is increasingly toxic. The overpopulated public schools are now trash bullying trap dens for kids of parents who can't afford sending them to reputable private schools. I can't believe how the U.S. infrastructure has fallen behind so far behind other developed countries. Most of the U.S. skyscrapers and residential towers are old dilapidated jokes compared to modernized cities in other parts of the world. Anything new in most cities now are the same old pulpy franchises owned at the top by the elite conglomerates, while office space on most corners remains "for rent" year after year.
Horahngee wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 10:34 pm

Forget about US/American women. They are a waste of time. If you want to just go out on dates, have dinner together, do social activities together, and want to make "females FRIENDS"...they yeah, go ahead and squander your money on websites like E-harmony and Match.com.

Those are the websites where I have made female FRIENDS (and surprisingly, I still keep in touch with some of them). But for marriage or a romantic relationship...ain't gonna happen in the USA. Unless you're white/Caucasian guy or a black guy.
Pretty much true. It's livable being an incel abc in the U.S. , but pretty stiff competition and firebombing for trying anything worth making life better i.e. a decent woman or a better good income.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

aspiabc wrote:
July 27th, 2018, 12:16 am
The U.S. is increasingly toxic. The overpopulated public schools are now trash bullying trap dens for kids of parents who can't afford sending them to reputable private schools. I can't believe how the U.S. infrastructure has fallen behind so far behind other developed countries.
You are right on the money, Aspiabc. Public school system, in shitty parts of the US cities and towns, tend to be equivalent to prison education.

And yes. The private school tuitions at some of the excellent private schools here in the Us are MORE EXPENSIVE than community college or even four-year university tuition! That is really f***ed up!!

I am so eager, in some way, to leave the US. It's just that I don't have the financial resource to leave this damn country.

Lack of great dating experience here. Wasting time and money on dating websites,.....still single.

Just like my Chinese-American friend Terence who only gets "friends" from OK Cupid and Tinder. LOOOOL!!!

He told me that he was happy to have met a "friend" on OK Cupid living in Toronto, and he met her when he went on a recent trip to visit Toronto.

Pretty much true. It's livable being an incel abc in the U.S. , but pretty stiff competition and firebombing for trying anything worth making life better i.e. a decent woman or a better good income.

What is an "incel abc"?

I think that the education opportunities and job opportunities are pretty good here in the US. But that's it. It's just a place to work work work, clock in and clock out,......make money, and then come home to an empty f***ing apartment.

That is basically my life right now.

However, on the social or romantic side of life, the US and western countries suck donkey balls.

I wish I was like Winston and even make the move to move abroad.

I don't know. My job here pays decent money (although it's a tiring and stressful job, and I work with a good handful of american biatches).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate
Why would you go to the US to get cancer treatment? Are you insane? Chemotherapy is a scam and ripoff and has a low success rate and is carcinogenic too. Why would you go to the US for something so bad and toxic and deceptive and corrupt? Why not go to Mexico for alternative treatments like the gerson therapy or laetrile? You dont seem to be a freethinker when it comes to holistic health and medicine.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 1:19 am
@Contrarian Expatriate
Why would you go to the US to get cancer treatment? Are you insane? Chemotherapy is a scam and ripoff and has a low success rate and is carcinogenic too. Why would you go to the US for something so bad and toxic and deceptive and corrupt? Why not go to Mexico for alternative treatments like the gerson therapy or laetrile? You dont seem to be a freethinker when it comes to holistic health and medicine.
Hypothetically-speaking I'd think Cuba would be ContrarianExpatriate's best option for cancer treatment. I heard that some U.S.-cancer treatment does create more carcinogens to make you sicker....analogous to the U.S. Big Pharm phenomenon. Cuba has some of the best doctors on the planet from what I heard.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 1:19 am
@Contrarian Expatriate
Both of my parents had cancer over 15 years ago. They received world-renowned cancer treatment and both are alive today and well into their 80s.

That also means I am very high risk for getting cancer. So I take special lifestyle precautions (an ounce of cancer prevention is worth a ton of cure) and I have a personal plan which includes the best insurance coverage in the event I ever get it.

Also, if you knew anything about cancer, you would know that having a support system around you is critically important. Moreover, Gerson and Laetrile are not considered legitimate by serious international cancer researchers. In fact, Quackwatch has some interesting takes in alternative cancer therapies to include Gerson and Laetrile:

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRe ... ancer.html

Don’t be so quick to criticize others if you yourself cannot see the forest for the trees. I live in an evidence-based world, not one in which I strive to be different just to showboat or for online one-upmanship.