FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
womanizer
Freshman Poster

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by womanizer »

I CANT GO THROUGH WITH THIS, I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm supposed to get married to this girl, and I'm still banging hookers!!!!1111 WTF am I supposed to do??????!!!!!

I love her and want kids but Im banging whores on the side and i can't stop!!

Somebody tell me, WHAT SHOULD I DO??????!!!!!!!!!!
"We happily accept that we can love more than one child, parent, sibling, teacher, friend, or pet. When you think of it like that, isn't the total exclusiveness that we expect of spousal love positively weird?"

- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jamesbond »

womanizer wrote:I CANT GO THROUGH WITH THIS, I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm supposed to get married to this girl, and I'm still banging hookers!!!!1111 WTF am I supposed to do??????!!!!!

I love her and want kids but Im banging whores on the side and i can't stop!!

Somebody tell me, WHAT SHOULD I DO??????!!!!!!!!!!
Jumpin Jesus! Your in an interesting situation! Only you can do what's best for you. I would have a hard time marrying a girl knowing that I am addicted to banging hookers. :shock:
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Is there any way you could make sex with your fiancee more satisfying and exciting? You know, buying her some lingerie, f***ing her in the ass, etc. ?

I doubt you can be happily married if you're not satisfied with the sex you have with your wife.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Its obvious your not ready to get married yet, you will not be able to keep this a secret. If you get married your future wife will find out and she will divorce you. I suggest you take the money you have saved for your wedding, travel to asia and bang some more hookers.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Don't get married. You will just bring more pain and suffering into the world, especially if you have a child, followed by a nasty divorce.
womanizer
Freshman Poster

Post by womanizer »

To all who posted:

thanks for the advice. Yeah I'm probably not marriage material, given my overpowering sex drive. What can I say, I love banging young hot women, and I can't just settle for one. How can a super charged horny guy like me change and become monogamous?

And what about those kinds of marriages where the husband and wife live separately? I've heard about those, wouldn't that be a workable alternative? I dont know about you, but I'd go bonkers living with my wife day in day out
"We happily accept that we can love more than one child, parent, sibling, teacher, friend, or pet. When you think of it like that, isn't the total exclusiveness that we expect of spousal love positively weird?"

dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

womanizer wrote:To all who posted:

thanks for the advice. Yeah I'm probably not marriage material, given my overpowering sex drive. What can I say, I love banging young hot women, and I can't just settle for one. How can a super charged horny guy like me change and become monogamous?

And what about those kinds of marriages where the husband and wife live separately? I've heard about those, wouldn't that be a workable alternative? I dont know about you, but I'd go bonkers living with my wife day in day out
I found marriage to be really boring. After a few years your wife will remind you of your mom no matter how sexy she is and then its all downhill from there. Taking out the trash will be more interesting than sex with your wife.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am polyamorous ( not 'polygamous) myself. Took me a long time to come to terms with my sexuality. But I am now out of the closet but there is no parade. How come there is no polyamorist pride parade? I think I am much more natural than gay men and even more natural than marriage-minded men.
Welcome to the club. While hookers are fun to a point, one gets tired of their 'jadedness' after a while. It is much better to have multiple GFs and be honest to them, treat them all well and not give promises or anything. There is a way to practice one's sexuality and still not create bad karma.

I have decided that marriage is not for me as I enjoy being around many women and can't help myself.

Don't marry. It will fail.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
womanizer
Freshman Poster

Post by womanizer »

womanizer wrote:And what about those kinds of marriages where the husband and wife live separately? I've heard about those, wouldn't that be a workable alternative?
Hasn't anybody heard fo this type of arrangement? Like right after you get married, you and the wife each have separate places. My fiancee works in one part of the country, so she could live where she is while I live in another part. How do you think this would work out?

starkeep
Freshman Poster

hookers

Post by starkeep »

8) I would like to have sex with as many as possible hookers also. But in this age of aids herpes hepititus etc i think your chances of getting
married after contacting some disease is slim and none. Ive heard of guys not allowed in brothels that have herpes. So in my opinion the married life is a lot better if the gal is slender and appealing.
fed up
womanizer
Freshman Poster

Re: hookers

Post by womanizer »

starkeep wrote:8) I would like to have sex with as many as possible hookers also. But in this age of aids herpes hepititus etc i think your chances of getting
married after contacting some disease is slim and none. Ive heard of guys not allowed in brothels that have herpes. So in my opinion the married life is a lot better if the gal is slender and appealing.

Thats' great if you can find a woman like that. I wish I could live the way you think, but I feel driven to chase p***y. What can I say, I'm a sad tragedy, a man of his time and place.

BTW Ive always worn condoms, NEVER gone down on them, and I've had blood tests done regularly for stds, and I've always tested negative for them including HIV. Im not sick nor do I show any symptoms nor have I in all the time Ive been doing this.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I think you know the answer. You shouldn't get married. It'd be a lie if you did. It's not natural to promise to love one thing and never another for life. That's ridiculous and artificial.

Can you imagine promising to only like vanilla ice cream and no other flavors, for life?!

It doesn't make sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Benj
Freshman Poster

Post by Benj »

You could ask Gene Simmons what to do.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

dano wrote:Its obvious your not ready to get married yet, you will not be able to keep this a secret. If you get married your future wife will find out and she will divorce you. I suggest you take the money you have saved for your wedding, travel to asia and bang some more hookers.
ditto.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!