Can I ask if my thinking is right about different countries?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Can I ask if my thinking is right about different countries?

Post by Montanaland »

Hi All,

I's seriously looking at getting my CELTA certification in Denver and heading out to teach (or work on some offshore oil platform-I wish$$$)

Anyhow from what I've read and researched on here and other websites for living and women is?

Asia (S.E. or China) if you want the cheapest living and to bang a lot of women...the easiest in the world from what I'm reading??

South America- if you want cheap living and a exotic woman somewhat-monogamous catholic culture.

Eastern Europe- If you want to look/shop for a women with potential serious monogamous relationship. As from what I reading its not great place to go if your just thinking lots of sexual encounters. ........................And I along with a lot of guys probably wouldn't live there...unless you meet the one? ....and she better
the best DAMN thing
before I find myself shoveling snow in Krakow the rest of my life. :shock:

All 3 areas of the world offer-up quality women..... but is my analysis on this correct?

Finally, I do keep hearing that Thai and Filip women make some of the best women followed my Latins..then Russian??

Thank you so much for any feedback.

David M.

P.S. I'm so glad I didn't walk down that Isle. :lol: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

I don't think teaching English is as lucrative in South America as other places. I do have a friend who is doing very well teaching in Sao Paulo, but he is the exception rather than the rule. I think the Asian markets are probably better than South America. However, if you do somehow get a foot in the door of the petrochemical industry then South America might be a better choice, economically speaking.

Being with a foreign woman is great, but it goes without saying that they are obviously not all the same, and there may be some cultures that you are much less compatible with, and at times, you might swear that they are an even bigger mind-f**k than an American girl. That's said, go out there and explore as soon as you can.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's a lot of truth in your summary. But it all depends on what you're looking for and who you are too. Plus each region has variations within itself. I don't know about sexual encounters in Eastern Europe, but the sex workers industry is not as cheap or plentiful there as in Philippines or Thailand.

Each country has different tradeoffs. You can get lots of cheap sex in the Philippines for instance, but the culture bland and nothing at all compared to Europe, the difference in richness of culture is huge. And the food in the Philippines is known as generally bad too. But socially it is very warm.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne