Arab woman vs Scandinavian woman

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Arab woman vs Scandinavian woman

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I can't for the life of me date women that look like black women with bodies like that. It only looks natural on black and hispanic women but those Arab women are giving me a goddamn Nikki Minaj vibe, just hell no.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 3:57 am
I can't for the life of me date women that look like black women with bodies like that. It only looks natural on black and hispanic women but those Arab women are giving me a goddamn Nikki Minaj vibe, just hell no.
Don't worry about that, I'll gladly take all of those Arab women for my own enjoyment alone, no need for you to pressure yourself to date them. :D
Thanks to this thread, by the way, I actually have put Arabian nations up on my list of potential expat zones for real: Big butts, big chests, pretty faces and nations that take the gold medal for highest rates of polled "antisemitism" in the general population? Yes, please! :o (Next step is to find out where jihadis won't throw acid at the chicks or attempt revenge killings if they find out I've been wining, dining, and romancing these beautiful creatures...)

Interesting perspective though, that little babe Minaj isn't black enough for you, so you think those too-good-to-be-true curves don't look natural on anyone except darker black women, but they do look natural on hispanic women? :wink:
I'll gladly nail any women shaped like this "regardless of race or ethnicity," at the risk of sounding too PC.

I don't watch jewmedia and didn't even know who Nicki Minaj was until she turned up being cheered on bigtime by the Daily Stormer crowd for being rebellious on Twitter, making "vaccine skeptic" comments on Twitter that resulting in lib/jew screeching since they didn't want black women to be allowed to say such things, then telling everyone who criticized her to !@#$ off. I recall McCain's dumbass daughter arrogantly and presumptuously tweeted "That's entirely enough Twitter for today," to which Ms Minaj replied "Eat shit you." :mrgreen:

I see the Stormer related crowd has archived the event with links to all the Tweets:
https://gameruprising.to/index.php?thre ... ero.28230/

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 4:48 pm
Holy !@#$ man, are you serious?
If that's half-accurate, that sounds like you just listed every anti-feminist MGTOW guy's fantasy woman on there + she even has a nice big ass and a nice set of hooters, LOL? :mrgreen:
And you're already living "like a king" there because of your USD earnings??
As long as she's not jewish that sounds great to me, I just hope your future Egyptian babe doesn't ever find your post here referring to her as having "lower genetic value," LOL.
Yea man, I'm serious. Egyptian women are the obedient loving house wife type due to cultural factors. Yes they are curvy, leaning on the fat side, but there are plenty of fit curvy women too. The upper class women are facially very attractive too.

Yes everything is super cheap if you earn american dollars, as the local currency is very weak and the average egyptian salary is borderline poverty-level.

I'm not mean to white women or anti-white, but don't know why so many non-white guys are obsessed with poaching white women, especially with practically everyone on the net (and quite a few offline) claiming they're a bunch of feminist ball-breakers these days?!
You answered it yourself, it's because white women have great genetics. I believe a lot of humans are attracted to brighter features, like lighter skin and eyes. Hence why it's the most desired feature.

I knew a Nordic woman in university who stood out in beauty amongst a generally attractive group of Egyptian women. Maybe it's because she looked contrastingly different to the Egyptian population, but still..

I don't want to enrage the religious natives by womanizing over there (I'm not into monogamy, personally), or else I'd LOVE to be where you are.
Egyptian women are hard to "date" simply because dating is taboo here. Especially with a foreigner. You'd have to convert to Islam to have a shot at marrying one for example. Society has managed to make marrying women here restricted to only those of the same race and ethnicity. Societal pressure also makes Egyptian women more likely to marry an Egyptian, otherwise she may be branded as a "slut."
I never gave much thought to what Middle Eastern women looked like because of seeing the religious ones shuffling around inside big cloth tents (or else some would stick their faces out from underneath the cloth with no makeup, and had noses that looked too much like a jewess for comfort), but lately I saw an Arabian looking woman with nice hair and makeup here in the states, walking around with a nice big ass bouncing around in a pair of light beige-colored pants. Looked good, LOL! :D
I can't lie, that first part describes a lot of Egyptians. But the Egyptian women i'm talking about come from the upper classes of society. They tend to be very feminene, cuvy and facially attractive on the average. they're very similar to latinas imo. i'll post some pics below in another post

Yea egyptian women are good at hiding their curves. traditional clothing (gallabeya) is based on a loose fitting dress. when tightly worn, it looks beautiful on a girl with a good body, and it's very convenient for a quickie :wink:
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

@WilliamSmith @MrMan

These are the kind of women I reguarly see in the upper-class parts of Egyptian society everyday. Not even exaggerating. To me, white skinned Egyptian girls resemble latinas but with larger eyes. The girls below are all Egyptian btw

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

boixos24 wrote:
May 1st, 2022, 6:27 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 4:48 pm
I don't want to enrage the religious natives by womanizing over there (I'm not into monogamy, personally), or else I'd LOVE to be where you are.
Egyptian women are hard to "date" simply because dating is taboo here. Especially with a foreigner. You'd have to convert to Islam to have a shot at marrying one for example. Society has managed to make marrying women here restricted to only those of the same race and ethnicity. Societal pressure also makes Egyptian women more likely to marry an Egyptian, otherwise she may be branded as a "slut."
@boixos24
Thanks, I appreciate the information, since I don't want to cause offense or problems to the women, or be showing disrespect to the native cultures in the countries I end up going to (even though I'm after the women, especially the curvy ones LOL).
P.S. If you know how things compare in any of the other Middle Eastern countries, I'd be interested. :)
Yea egyptian women are good at hiding their curves. traditional clothing (gallabeya) is based on a loose fitting dress. when tightly worn, it looks beautiful on a girl with a good body, and it's very convenient for a quickie :wink:
Ohhh! Right on, LOL. But yes, even if I only get to admire from afar, my compliments to the ladies on how that beautiful traditional clothing looks fantastic on those curvy bodies. :D
Last edited by WilliamSmith on May 1st, 2022, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Wow, those girls look great! Very classy looking women. You're right, many of them look a lot like latinas.
Love these three, especially that last one...
Man, would I like to.... well I'll stop there, but thanks for posting! :D
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

boixos24 wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 6:51 am
I'm in my late 20s and I’m reaching an age where I need to start looking for a partner/wife.

My dilemma is idk if I should marry outside my race or not?

I currently live in Egypt but have been making plans on immigrating to Norway soon.

I have lived abroad before in many countries so I have seen all kinds of people and races. Frankly, I find white girls the most beautiful. However Egyptian women do come close.

Marrying an Egyptian woman:
Pros
1. Easier to find an attractive girl (including girls “out of my league”) due to my social and economic status. I basically live like a king here due to earning USD currency making everything super cheap as a result
2. I could live comfortably (in terms of money) if I stayed with her in Egypt
3. She will be obedient and loyal (no cheating) her whole life due to cultural and societal norms
4. She’ll love being a stay-at-home wife. Egyptian women don’t have much aspirations in life due to #3.
5. Most likely virgin upon marriage
6. Physically speaking:they’re very, very curvy on average. Massive boobs and ass. Body made for breeding. This makes it easier to find a woman with my physical preference.

Cons
1. Hard to convince her to leave Egypt as she’d want to live with her family. Means I’d still have strings attached to Egypt and I’d have to visit the country often, which sucks because Egypt is an absolute shithole.
2. Lower genetic value. Genetically speaking, Egyptian women basically all have curly black hair and black eyes. I want to “improve” the genetics of my family tree and hence find someone with blue/green eyes and non-black hair. With such “desired” features, my future offspring would be better off in life, especially in a discriminatory society like Egypt which caters to looks so much. The problem is that it’s really hard to find an Egyptian girl who has “European” features. Because they’re rare, women with such features tend to come from rich families. And thus they’re high maintenance, and also have lots of potential suitors wanting to marry them. Meaning stiffer competition for prettier girls.

Marrying a Scandinavian woman:
Pros
1. Great genetic value. Physically speaking, white women (especially those in Norway) have pale white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. All very attractive features, let’s be honest. Not sure if they’re curvy on average, but I’ve personally seen a lot that have big boobs in Scandinavia.
2. Greater intelligence. I think Europeans are better educated and are smarter on average. This is important not only for genetic reasons but also for day-to-day life. It will get tiresome if a woman can’t think on her feet and make decisions on her own sometimes. Also, it’s important that my future partner - who I’d be spending the rest of my life with - is able to converse on all sorts of topics on the same intellectual level.
3. I get to live in their home country, which opens doors for more connections and helps improve my socioeconomic status in all aspects of life.
4. Prettier in general, imo.

Cons
1. Very low chance of finding a partner. Although I don’t look distinctly Arab, I definitely don’t pass as European. I’d say I look Italian with my white skin, but that’s it. The only thing I have going for me is I’ve unsolicitedly been told I’m handsome by plenty of people, including blonde white girls. I’d rate myself as a 7/10. I know there rightfully is a stigma against Arabs in general hence white women probably avoid Middle easterners altogether. This doesn’t bode well for my chances.
2. Tougher competition: Nordic men are taller than me (I’m 5’10) and simply have better genetic features (I have got black hair and eyes). However, I’ve read that people who live in white homogeneous populations like Poland find those of other ethnicities very attractive as they posses traits that are not common in their population. Maybe my exotic black hair and eyes may help me if I move to Norway.
3. Girls are more liberal and hence less “obedient” and more likely to cheat I guess, based on what I’ve read on here.
4. Racial discrimination for being an interracial couple

TL;DR: would you marry an Egyptian girl, who would be less “genetically” attractive (still hot, but doesn’t have desired European features) but more loyal and obedient (aka great, loving house wife) or would you marry the genetically more attractive Norwegian woman, improving your family genetics, but at the cost of being with someone who is more liberal and has higher standards?
Bump

Still strugging with this dilemma . the european-looking Egyptian women who i have a preference for are so high maintenance. they come from mega rich families in high-ranking positions. i don't have the necessasry clout or connections to be a man of that grand stature. i'm a low-key dude with my financials in order who can live comfortably compared to most of my population. but i aint no billionaire who can bypass any laws. i linked up with some women and i got the feeling their families wouldn't wanna marry "down" to someone not on their billionaire level. it is extremely hard to find an egyptian girl who is blonde/sparkly-eyed and isn't mega-rich. that's another disadvantage of arab culture, you marry into the family. their burdens become your burdens.

am i better off going to europe and using my dinstinctness to my advantage? blonde women are still my main preference and norway seems to be the hotspot for that. when blondeness is the average, i'd assume expectations would be lower?
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

For those wondering why I haven't made the move to Norway:

1. I'm working remote and earning foreign currency. The CoL benefits with my remote salary are too good to pass up. I am saving up a lot and living comfortably right now.

2. I don't want to devote my time learning a relatively niche language like Norwegian till I get there. But I'm not entirely set on Norway. I wanna move to a country where my likelihood of long-term partnering with a blonde woman is high. I initially thought it was Norway, due to the abundance of blonde women. But I've recently been considering places like Brazil with a relatively high germanic population and supposedly more friendly women, albeit less blondes. And before you start questioning my obsession for blondes, read up my earlier posts on why I have such a preference.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

boixos24 wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 2:40 pm
For those wondering why I haven't made the move to Norway:

1. I'm working remote and earning foreign currency. The CoL benefits with my remote salary are too good to pass up. I am saving up a lot and living comfortably right now.

2. I don't want to devote my time learning a relatively niche language like Norwegian till I get there. But I'm not entirely set on Norway. I wanna move to a country where my likelihood of long-term partnering with a blonde woman is high. I initially thought it was Norway, due to the abundance of blonde women. But I've recently been considering places like Brazil with a relatively high germanic population and supposedly more friendly women, albeit less blondes. And before you start questioning my obsession for blondes, read up my earlier posts on why I have such a preference.
@boixos24
The Brazilian or other Latin American angle might be a good move to look into if you like white women but like friendlier more laid-back women, and don't want to deal with the controversies and drama of collapsing European nation states: There's a lot of hot curvy white women in some Latin American countries, and mixed race relations are more accepted down there, and to me personally the vibe seems way better vs those subverted northern European nations where people seem either messed up in the head (or else can't say what they think about anything for fear of being tossed in the slammer for "hate speech" if they say the slightest un-pc thing).
Good luck man. :)