Better Angola or Mozambique for a single European man?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Better Angola or Mozambique for a single European man?

Post by TheHunter »

Hi friends, if you know both, Angola and Mozambique, could you tell me which is the best option for a single european man?
I like to have fun, even with nice and happy girls.
Thanks,
Adry
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Better Angola or Mozambique for a single european man?

Post by Spencer »

Thehunter africa giantlan soooo many cuntry why o why you choseth so disfunction badlans not find pecefulan in the africa for english fone or frances fone forif you the fluncy porgues easypeasy go the brasilan rio for nice and happy girls and sooooo cheapy now
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

I didn't understand a single word about what you wrote.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TheHunter wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 10:16 pm
Good on you for not being embarrassed about your limitations.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 10:16 pm
Simple simon version for dumwit and adedums = for nice and happy girls and you portgese fone brisilan rio best of best cus girly sooo hot and price sooo cheapy but angola and mozambiq worst tear of the africa so if you angle fone go nice english cuntry botswan ghana ugunda and franc fone go sengal iver cost camron

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Ok, now I understand better. Thank you. But I like to understand better "angola and mozambiq worst tear of the africa".
I have to tell you I don't like Brazil. Girls are not sweet.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Thehunter beterment pac bag buy tiket go round africa top botom left to rite boot to sand to mirorment asialan pathings of master truther wiseton the grateman

forif you promis stop talk jus do it and doble promis postings big jucy report here for perusing aborders to lerning i give my truther tipings to safe your soooo much timin efortings

cancel cultur the mozambiq for girly most poverty province uglys shorty styling and price costing go up up up recentment few weeks even cuntry looo quality badlan

angola also big x off even city looky so nice and seafronting but venus fly traping for sexy girly soooo colding kwanza grubing same reptile bich broad and thugmans follow tourin euro latinoman for robring in the broad day left right center soooooo danger watch back watch front watch sides still get folow stil get stabin

other danger badland for xing off pathing = nigera norther easter parting south afric an 2 congos and never but ever go norther afric for girly for moslemans bitup you then send you jail looooong time no pas go

doble bonus truthings ifso you not liking the angle fone franc fone only in wanting in portgese fone then bestment is gofer giny pissao or paradiscal isle sexcaping cab verd

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

TheHunter wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 7:43 am
Hi friends, if you know both, Angola and Mozambique, could you tell me which is the best option for a single european man?
Thanks,
Adry
See: https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/ob ... ork-africa they do a good job putting out content 8)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Italianman wrote:
May 25th, 2021, 6:21 pm
TheHunter wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 7:43 am
Thanks,
Adry
See: https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/ob ... ork-africa they do a good job putting out content 8)
Wowee this soooo informating and enertains from andota prospect of the midl termer afrofile please o plesase repostment story in ful entirenes for inquiring aborders to read learn kno the facjac the direcment and indirectmen first or second handed observes from afripat of years west east and south afric

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Spencer wrote:
May 25th, 2021, 5:56 pm
Thehunter beterment pac bag buy tiket go round africa top botom left to rite boot to sand to mirorment asialan pathings of master truther wiseton the grateman
Dear Spencer, I thank you so much for your reply, but .... I didn't understand a word. Unfortunately my english but yours is bad too.
If you want to reply next time, reply in your language and I will understand better.
Thank you.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Spencer wrote:
cancel cultur the mozambiq for girly most poverty province uglys shorty styling and price costing go up up up recentment few weeks even cuntry looo quality badlan

angola also big x off even city looky so nice and seafronting but venus fly traping for sexy girly soooo colding kwanza grubing same reptile bich broad and thugmans follow tourin euro latinoman for robring in the broad day left right center soooooo danger watch back watch front watch sides still get folow stil get stabin
But if I like to reach an african coutry, which country do you suggest? I like to meet some beautiful, kind, sweet and not greedy for money girls.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 25th, 2021, 11:36 pm
Spencer wrote:
Dear Spencer, I thank you so much for your reply, but .... I didn't understand a word. Unfortunately my english but yours is bad too.
If you want to reply next time, reply in your language and I will understand better.
Thank you.
Thehunter you are italyman or you man from other latin

before have forum here have hyperduende also man man from italia and another italyman budyman to wiseton in angel city

if you italia then writ in italano and maybe hyperduende or wiseton budyman come back for relying your posting

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

But, this is an englsh website, I can't write in italian language. It is better to write in english language.
I like dark skin, I'm am old man, even if I look youth and goodlooking. ahahah
I other coutries pay attention to my age, african girls accept my age.
I love Uganda because girls are kind and sweet and not greedy for money. I like to find another country like Uganda.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

TheHunter wrote:
May 26th, 2021, 12:03 am
But, this is an englsh website, I can't write in italian language. It is better to write in english language.
I like dark skin, I'm am old man, even if I look youth and goodlooking. ahahah
I other coutries pay attention to my age, african girls accept my age.
I love Uganda because girls are kind and sweet and not greedy for money. I like to find another country like Uganda.
Whyso need another forin deletion another and say to aborders i like find....country like uganda forthen solucion become simple simon go uganda cancel culture another cuntry

TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

If I have made this request in the forum, it means that I don't want or can't go to Uganda. In spite of the answers you all gave me, I realized that Uganda is unique and there are no similar countries like Uhanda.