Opinions for Moving Abroad

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Opinions for Moving Abroad

Post by MrMan »

Light wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 6:45 pm
Answer with your opinion.

How much money should someone on the younger side have saved before they move abroad?

Is it better to buy a studio or 1 room flat for $30,000 or to try to rent a place at the same price as a local.
It depends on a lot of things including, the cost of rent, appreciation of flats in the area, and opportunity costs. What else could you do with that $30,000 to generate income for you? If you rent, you may be less tied down to the place. Does the price of real estate go up or down? Would the country be likely to deport you just based on your country of origin?
JohnWu
Freshman Poster

Re: Opinions for Moving Abroad

Post by JohnWu »

Hi! for 30,000 you can buy a small studio, I think in Bulgaria, it is not enough to move to Poland - plus you also need money for paperwork. But plus, in Poland you can get a residence permit with the prospect of obtaining citizenship if you buy an apartment. I have a telegram channel (not mine, I subscribed to it), and offers for the sale of real estate in Europe are updated every day, if someone needs it, I can drop it in private messages so that there is no advertisement. Plus moving to Europe (Poland, Czech Republic) - they have a good knowledge of English, in Russia you will have to learn Russian, and it is very difficult
Hey guys! I want to share with you my find term paper help This is a service to help you write written works, do homework, etc. I use it with pleasure, there are real professionals, everything is done on time, without comments, always in touch. Thanks to them, I have good progress and a lot of free time.