Is there anything more stupid than joining the US military?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
HappyGuy

Is there anything more stupid than joining the US military?

Post by HappyGuy »

Last edited by HappyGuy on February 20th, 2020, 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Is there anything more stupid than joining the US military?

Post by HappyGuy »

Last edited by HappyGuy on February 5th, 2020, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I disagree. The military is both a proving ground and a doorway into to the privileged government class, as spoiled as it is. Many a young man has gained structure, competence, values, and personal grit in the military.

Military service in the US virtually guarantees "head of the line" preference into any lucrative federal job and into many state and local jobs too. Employers LOVE to employ veterans because they have a better record of professional success than average non-veterans. They also have better discipline, understanding of hierarchies, and teamwork on average.

I particularly recommend military service for b*tch-made men (sons of single mothers). This is where those myriad holes of manhood can be filled.

Yes, you can die or be disfigured in the military, but the odds of that are low and nothing of high value comes without some measure of risk.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 9:32 pm
Many a young man has gained structure, competence, values, and personal grit in the military.
That sounds good but aren't you going by outdated information? This isn't the US military of the 1980s, after the cold war it became clear the military not only wages war for the interests of feminism, but it became a feminist organization itself. From what I hear the feminist stuff showed up in the 90s and I'm not sure signing up for an increasingly matriarchal and homosexual military is a smart choice.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 9:32 pm
Military service in the US virtually guarantees "head of the line" preference into any lucrative federal job and into many state and local jobs too.
I think it began to change under Bush's 2nd term. During the Obama era veterans were seen as ticking time bombs, military service would ironically disqualify you from a lot of jobs especially if they were run by liberals. All unofficially of course. This isn't the America you grew up in. People were paranoid of veterans and would report them while they went about their business, cops would harass them, it seems to have gotten better the last 5 years but I could be wrong.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

If you're not in special operations which is very dangerous and difficult to qualify for then deployment seems like a huge waste of time. Judging by these videos it's not only the Air Force which is boring and there seems to be a lot of sexual frustration and possible homosexuality. From what I've heard US military is becoming more and more of a gay orgy, both on tour and back at home. It would be nice if those who served would chime in on this.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It beats being a hobo or a drifter or dead. They force you to work out, wear a uniform, get and stay in reasonable shape and follow basic commands. Plenty of girls dig a man in uniform, bonus points if he's not all too shabby once out of it. Plus there's the guns, missions abroad, the potential danger of it all. I would not personally join the army, but maybe if I had a good-for-nothing incel son wasting his life on the internet spewing self-pitying nonsense, I'd sign his ass up.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 12:57 pm
I would not personally join the army, but maybe if I had a good-for-nothing incel son wasting his life on the internet spewing self-pitying nonsense, I'd sign his ass up.
You'll have plenty of those, you're proud of making kids with short Asian women and hapa boys tend to hate their father for good reason. http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 44&t=41924 Maybe when they get back from boot camp they'll shoot you. If you signed up yourself you might earn their respect for a change. How about it?

In 2016 the oldest American soldier on the front lines was 59 years old

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Sure, it would be stupider to join one of those Islamic military organizations where you are expected to get on a bus or go into a building and blow yourself up. It would be stupider to join another country's military where the equipment is bad and your chances of survival are lower.

There is a thread about having surgery performed on yourself to become a eunuch and make yourself look like a woman and becoming a homosexual prostitute. That's stupider than joining the US military.

The list goes on and on.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 1:31 pm
You'll have plenty of those, you're proud of making kids with short Asian women and hapa boys tend to hate their father for good reason. http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 44&t=41924 Maybe when they get back from boot camp they'll shoot you. If you signed up yourself you might earn their respect for a change. How about it?

In 2016 the oldest American soldier on the front lines was 59 years old

My children are all of above average height for their age group. Four of them are born to an Asian woman and two to a white woman. All of them are good looking and none of them resent me as I am not the typical racist sexpat who would pump and dump around Asia like a complete degenerate... I am involved in their lives and raise them well. The reasons certain "hapa boys" of the Elliot Rodger type grow up despising their fathers couldn't possibly be more absent in the lives of my children.

It's by now a well-known trope, but also a rather old and tired one. I'm a young man, not even thirty yet and I am far from the "fat, short, dateless IT guy who goes abroad because he can't get a woman back home"... I'm above average in both height, facial aesthetics and physique and members of HA who have seen me or talked to me can confirm I am far from your average sexpat.

Besides, in the Philippines of all places, being a "hapa boy" is far from an issue... some of the most sexually successful men in the Philippines are mixed race men with fathers from various nations. Some half white, some half black or Pakistani, or even the sons of Chinese fathers... none of them want for romance and women in the Philippines. The plight of biracials and multiracials may be a harsh deal in the States, but in the Philippines it isn't.

Are you just trying to purposely rile people up with tired old incel clichés? I wonder what your angle is here.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 11:00 pm
Besides, in the Philippines of all places, being a "hapa boy" is far from an issue... some of the most sexually successful men in the Philippines are mixed race men with fathers from various nations. Some half white, some half black or Pakistani, or even the sons of Chinese fathers... none of them want for romance and women in the Philippines. The plight of biracials and multiracials may be a harsh deal in the States, but in the Philippines it isn't.
I thought about that before posting but it's only a minor victory to be in a country where the mixed have benefits. I hear the same justifications from every yellow fever breeder. It's a pathetic way to excuse living out sexual fantasies :lol: by men who don't want to face the painful truth of irresponsible behavior and their inner emotional issues. I have the perfect thread for men like you: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=41749&p=332441
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 1:09 am
I thought about that before posting but it's only a minor victory to be in a country where the mixed have benefits. I hear the same justifications from every yellow fever breeder.
Yellow fever breeder, really? It's completely preposterous from you to make such claims when you hardly know me from Adam. There's a lot of posters on this site, and on various other sites as well. You are easily one of the most needlessly argumentative as of late, and that's saying something on a place like this.
HappyGuy wrote:
It's a pathetic way to excuse living out sexual fantasies :lol:
A pathetic way to live out what sexual fantasies, how exactly? I am not "living out sexual fantasies", I am just having sex with one woman as of right now, my wife. I'm not sleeping around with tons of girls, I am not one of those "kid in a candyshop" foreigners who sleeps with anything with a heartbeat. I'm not a sexpat, I'm just raising a stable family. Where on earth did I ever mention living out sexual fantasies, or an exclusive desire to be with "yellow" women and no other race? You are just making assumptions without any basis in reality for the sake of arguing.
HappyGuy wrote:
by men who don't want to face the painful truth of irresponsible behavior and their inner emotional issues.
What "painful truth" am I not facing and what "irresponsible behavior" are you talking about? I stay loyal to one woman and am heavily involved in the lives of my children. I drink in moderation, don't go on racist rants, don't beat or abuse my kids or wife, don't abandon them... what am I doing that is irresponsible?
HappyGuy wrote:
I have the perfect thread for men like you: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=41749&p=332441
I don't think that's a "perfect thread", I'm not an American, and I am not claiming to be some sort of great Don Juan living like a literal God abroad, my life is low key and relaxed, my mindset pretty open and I don't see how I am damaging anyone or hurting anyone by living the life I live. You're gonna have to explain yourself a bit better, this is just strange. :lol:
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 1:39 am
I stay loyal to one woman and am heavily involved in the lives of my children. I drink in moderation, don't go on racist rants, don't beat or abuse my kids or wife, don't abandon them... what am I doing that is irresponsible?
Creating mixed-race kids and expecting that country or your home country to make allowance for them. Even as single men expats are already selfish from the start just by expecting other societies to have room for them.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 1:52 am
Creating mixed-race kids and expecting that country or your home country to make allowance for them. Even as single men expats are already selfish from the start just by expecting other societies to have room for them.
This is a very strange argument to make. I have no problem too if a Latino, Asian, African or Middle Eastern person who is educated and hard working, comes to my country of birth, moves there, gets a house, a job and has a family, contributing to society. Likewise, for me as a foreign man to go to another country (Philippines), work there, raise a family and support it by my own financial means, is not selfish, weird or a bad thing.

As for the mixed race children I produced, they are generally seen as attractive, they are not hated, not looked down on or discriminated against. My children know the culture and how to operate within it, they speak several local languages and have friends here. In every way, they just fit in, and even I myself am respectful to the culture of my host country. My kids look fine, they are smart and speak multiple languages and for you take issue with their very existence and the way I live my life is just... weird. I literally cannot comprehend what on earth I did wrong, or what I should have done differently in your eyes. :roll:
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 1:59 am
I literally cannot comprehend what on earth I did wrong, or what I should have done differently in your eyes. :roll:
Like fschmidt I just think most people today are trash and you types on top of everything want others to congratulate you on your philanthropy which is of course just self-centered sexual conquest.