Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Being faithful to my future wife.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Being faithful to my future wife.

Post by tamdrin12 » November 1st, 2019, 2:43 am

Hello,

As I have posted elsewhere I am living in Thailand. Soon, I am set to marry a very wonderful Chinese gal. However, living here in Thailand there are a lot of temptations. It is important to me to be faithful to my wife, but I often feel a pull to go to a massage parlor and get a hand job. I'm thinking I might have to leave Thailand to overcome this but I love it here and can't see my life being any better in the US. Do any of you have any advice about how I can be faithful? I'm afraid it's going to be difficult.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Re: Being faithful to my future wife.

Post by MrMan » November 1st, 2019, 4:31 pm

I abstained from sex until I got married in my 20's. My wife did the same. We are both Christians. I abstained out of a desire to be faithful to God. Girlfriends aren't there looking and seeing what you are doing. You might think, 'What she doesn't know won't hurt her.' if you are concerned most with being faithful to her.

We've been monogamous, too. I've traveled a little, including briefly to Thailand, and I work away from home now. I haven't cheated on her. Based on past experience in other areas, there seems to be a pretty good chance that she'd have a dream or word of knowledge after praying if I did cheat and I couldn't keep it secret from her. That could happen if I just let my thoughts stray. I do not think God would 'have my back' in helping me keep sin against him from other people it effects. I'd also be a hypocrite if I lived like that, which is yet another reason. There are a lot of good reasons not to, but mainly I don't want to sin against the Lord.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » November 1st, 2019, 7:39 pm

This point needs to keep being made. Traditionally it is the female who owes sexual fidelity to the husband, not the other way round. There is no prohibition in any major successful culture of husbands f***ing whores on the side.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 2nd, 2019, 12:56 am

tamdrin12 wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 2:43 am
Hello,

As I have posted elsewhere I am living in Thailand. Soon, I am set to marry a very wonderful Chinese gal. However, living here in Thailand there are a lot of temptations. It is important to me to be faithful to my wife, but I often feel a pull to go to a massage parlor and get a hand job. I'm thinking I might have to leave Thailand to overcome this but I love it here and can't see my life being any better in the US. Do any of you have any advice about how I can be faithful? I'm afraid it's going to be difficult.
Do what makes you happy. But I would advise that you be open with your wife and explain to her that you either wish to open up your marriage or that you no longer wish you be married.

I do wish men would think longer term before they decide to marry in the first place. If they did that, almost no men would marry at all which is the correct decision anyhow.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » November 5th, 2019, 7:47 am

Aside from the immorality issue, they say open relationships do not last long.

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » November 8th, 2019, 12:15 am

Why are you getting married again?

You are probably best off being single, suits your lifestyle - it does for a lot of people.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » November 11th, 2019, 5:13 am

don't get married . You should marry if you just want one p***y for life or if you want kids and family. If not ..and live the single life.