Business Idea For Aspiring Entrepreneurs

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Business Idea For Aspiring Entrepreneurs

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If I were to remain full time in the USA, I would concentrate my efforts in getting in on the ground floor of new, growth industries. One such industry is medical marijuana. For those who are not aware, cannabinoids (especially CBD) are on the cusp of exploding nationwide. The research on the therapeutic effectiveness of cannabinoids is showing more and more benefits that were previously unknown.

One company that offers very cheap franchising opportunities is American Shamen which is the company from where I purchase cannabinoids. I looked into the franchising details and learned that startup costs are around $25,000 to $45,000 depending on the location. That is very low for a start up cost!

This is the company website from where I order my cannabinoids which I have found to be the most effective among the several I have tried.
https://cbdamericanshaman.com/

Here are some FAQs for opening an American Shamen franchise.
https://americanshamanfranchise.com/faq/

I hope some smart, enterprising HA members jump in while the prices are still so low. Congress is working on legislation that would liberalize medical marijuana availability even further so this is a great early opportunity.

For those of you living abroad, you should inquire about the legality of medical marijuana in your countries too because this could be a quick way to get into the major leagues, financially speaking.
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: Business Idea For Aspiring Entrepreneurs

Post by Light »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 2:01 pm
If I were to remain full time in the USA, I would concentrate my efforts in getting in on the ground floor of new, growth industries. One such industry is medical marijuana. For those who are not aware, cannabinoids (especially CBD) are on the cusp of exploding nationwide. The research on the therapeutic effectiveness of cannabinoids is showing more and more benefits that were previously unknown.

One company that offers very cheap franchising opportunities is American Shamen which is the company from where I purchase cannabinoids. I looked into the franchising details and learned that startup costs are around $25,000 to $45,000 depending on the location. That is very low for a start up cost!

This is the company website from where I order my cannabinoids which I have found to be the most effective among the several I have tried.

I hope some smart, enterprising HA members jump in while the prices are still so low. Congress is working on legislation that would liberalize medical marijuana availability even further so this is a great early opportunity.

For those of you living abroad, you should inquire about the legality of medical marijuana in your countries too because this could be a quick way to get into the major leagues, financially speaking.
Do you have any recommendations for other good business ideas that are geared more towards expats living abroad in lower income or middle income nations?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Light wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 4:09 pm

Do you have any recommendations for other good business ideas that are geared more towards expats living abroad in lower income or middle income nations?
That is a tough one. I would focus on building a business in the country of choice, or at least purchasing a functioning business there.

Other than that, service-based work like coaching, consulting, graphic arts, IT work, editing, writing could serve as income while traveling. It all has to to with your interest and expertise.

One big money maker for those who are so inclined is to start up webcam girl businesses abroad. Andrew "Cobra" Tate made millions doing that and he has a course you can take that teaches how you start such a business from start to finish. Not my thing, but it does make big money.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 25th, 2019, 11:15 pm
One big money maker for those who are so inclined is to start up webcam girl businesses abroad.
I thought about doing that, but then why would the camwhores need you when they could do it themselves?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 26th, 2019, 12:41 am
One big money maker for those who are so inclined is to start up webcam girl businesses abroad.
I thought about doing that, but then why would the camwhores need you when they could do it themselves?
I guess the thinking is that you build an infrastructure for the service and for payment, then recruit employees like any other business. Once you recruit a couple of good ones, they begin to recruit themselves.

Very few young, attractive girls have what it takes to run their own online business infrastructure like that. It is no different than girls not choosing to own a cafe instead of being a server at one.

But I am no expert in this field, I just know a friend who worked overseas as the person who interacted in English with the cam clients who thought it was the girls interacting :-))))))
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 26th, 2019, 3:40 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 26th, 2019, 12:41 am
I guess the thinking is that you build an infrastructure for the service and for payment, then recruit employees like any other business. Once you recruit a couple of good ones, they begin to recruit themselves.
I guess that probably is how a lot of these seemingly independent e-thots are operating. Yeah, certainly a business to keep in mind, although it would probably require all the start-up costs and problems of any other business.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Smoking marijuana causes brain damage. I won't profit on idiots
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MacDaddy wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 11:22 pm

I won't profit on idiots
Good luck starting any successful business then because you'll need it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 11:22 pm

Smoking marijuana causes brain damage. I won't profit on idiots
American Shamen has nothing to do with SMOKING marijuana. It has everything to do with medicinal cannabis which has curative and health enhancing properties.

Further, there is little to no THC content in these products so it has not psychoactive or high affects.

So before you comment on idiots, you should ensure you are not one yourself.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

No it doesn't you idiot. If you were to peek inside the brain of someone who regularly smoked marijuana, you'd find that it doesn't look quite like the brain of someone who didn't smoke. First, you might notice that a critical part of the brain that helps us process emotions and make decisions appeared smaller than in the brains of the nonsmoker. People who use marijuana heavily appear to have blunted brain responses to dopamine, a chemical messenger associated with pleasant feelings, motivation and reward. All medicinal cannabis really does is block out what's really going on with you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 1:06 am
No it doesn't you idiot. If you were to peek inside the brain of someone who regularly smoked marijuana, you'd find that it doesn't look quite like the brain of someone who didn't smoke. First, you might notice that a critical part of the brain that helps us process emotions and make decisions appeared smaller than in the brains of the nonsmoker. People who use marijuana heavily appear to have blunted brain responses to dopamine, a chemical messenger associated with pleasant feelings, motivation and reward. All medicinal cannabis really does is block out what's really going on with you.
You are clearly a case of the Dunning-Kruger Effect (Please look it up).

Since it was not clear enough above, I'll repeat it to help you out. Smoking marijuana is harmful because of the genetically engineered, high THC content. Industrial grade cannabis has nearly all (and sometimes all) of THC removed. The remaining cannabinoids work in conjunction with the body's endocannabinoid system by way of the entourage effect. The most beneficial cannabinoid is CBD, but all of them work in concert to lead to better brain health, better stress coping, and other benefits that are being discovered all the time.

The vast majority of CBD users have never and would never smoke marijuana in their lives. I understand these concepts might be difficult for someone like yourself because the fact that you can't separate people seeking to improve their health with cannabinoid supplementation and people destroying their health by smoking marijuana is a low-IQ indication.

There are people on this forum who wish to become wealthy or wealthier so polluting this thread with things showing you don't have a clue is doing them nor yourself any favors. Please go play in the threads pertaining to prostitution, sports, and hip hop, things a bit more on your level.
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Lol, you're not a scientist, I am! Cannabinoids has seen only minimal testing in human clinical trials, where scientists determine what a drug does, how much patients should take, its side effects and so on. Last month, Forbes featured a study from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences that found high doses of CBD brought about liver damage in mice within 24 hours. Many of the animals died or were close to death within three or four days. The most common side effects associated with CBD-based Epidiolex include: “sleepiness, sedation and lethargy; elevated liver enzymes; decreased appetite; diarrhea; rash; fatigue, malaise and weakness; insomnia, sleep disorder and poor quality sleep; and infections.”. More serious side effects include “thoughts about suicide, attempts to commit suicide, feelings of agitation, new or worsening depression, aggression and panic attacks.

So like I said before, you're just covering up array of symptoms that has a ROOT cause https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/sum ... l-research

Now shut the f**k up and know your place. Seriously, A common buffoon pretending to be cosmopolitan

~daddy
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 4:20 am
Last month, Forbes featured a study from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences that found high doses of CBD brought about liver damage in mice within 24 hours. Many of the animals died or were close to death within three or four days.
So you admit that there have been clinical trials, then you cite a mouse study to criticize CBD. You are not very bright, at all.

Humans are not mice, if you have not notice. While you might have a mouse sized brain and intellect, animal testing is of extremely limited value. Give chocolate to a dog and it can kill that dog.

Also, high doses of ANYTHING can be harmful. If humans intake high doses of aspirin, cough syrup, salt, or even water they can have extreme illness or death.

Your Wikipedia review of CBD will not go far enough to refute the medical evidence that it is helpful to the bodies, endocannabinoid system. But human clinical evidence will never resonate with ghetto blacks of extremely low IQ. When they lock onto utter stupidity, stupid is how they shall remain.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

For those who are interested in more about American Shamen and CBD:
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

July 29th, 2019, 9:46 am
MacDaddy wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 4:20 am
Last month, Forbes featured a study from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences that found high doses of CBD brought about liver damage in mice within 24 hours. Many of the animals died or were close to death within three or four days.
So you admit that there have been clinical trials, then you cite a mouse study to criticize CBD. You are not very bright, at all.

Humans are not mice, if you have not notice. While you might have a mouse sized brain and intellect, animal testing is of extremely limited value. Give chocolate to a dog and it can kill that dog.

Also, high doses of ANYTHING can be harmful. If humans intake high doses of aspirin, cough syrup, salt, or even water they can have extreme illness or death.

Your Wikipedia review of CBD will not go far enough to refute the medical evidence that it is helpful to the bodies, endocannabinoid system. But human clinical evidence will never resonate with ghetto blacks of extremely low IQ. When they lock onto utter stupidity, stupid is how they shall remain.
Generally I wouldn't bother replying to such idiocy, but since this is HA, why not? :lol: First off, this guy is some dumb security guard regurgitating stuff he's read on the internet. He doesn't have any deep understanding of Medical Science. 99.7% of things that kill animals also kill humans, so right there you can see he doesn't have much of a brain. He talks the endocannabinoid system and animal testing being of extremely limited value. Unfortunately the endocannabinoid system is incredibly old, having evolved over 500 million years ago and is present in all vertebrates—mammals, bird, reptiles, amphibians, fish, etc, all produce endocannabinoids!

Research has found endocannabinoid receptors present throughout the body, including our skin, immune cells, bone, fat tissue, liver, pancreas, skeletal muscle, heart, blood vessels, kidney, and gastrointestinal tract. We now know the endocannabinoid system is involved in a wide variety of processes, including pain, memory, mood, appetite, stress, sleep, metabolism, immune function, and reproductive function.

So the question should be: how **exactly** is CBD helpful to the bodies? What exactly is it doing? endocannabinoids are produced naturally by cells in the human body (“endo” means “within,” as in within the body). These endocannabinoids are made from fat-like molecules within cell membranes, and are synthesized on-demand. This means that they get made and used exactly when they’re needed, rather than packaged and stored for later use like many other biological molecules.

so then the question becomes what is malfunctioning in your body.

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/sum ... l-research