Should Winston send his son Angelo to school in America?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should Winston send his son Angelo to school in America?

Post by Winston »

Btw Angelo. Some key questions for u. If America is a happy, normal, healthy country then.....

1. How come half of all Americans are taking antidepressants? Happy people don't need to battle depression right?

2. How come the world health organization says that 49 percent of Americans will develop a mental disorder during their lifetime? That's almost half. Why does America have the highest rates of mental illness if it's a happy normal healthy country???!!!

3. How come there's now 2 million people in prison in America? That's the highest incarceration rate in the world. Happy people don't commit crimes and go to prison right? LoL

4. How come America has the highest rates of deaths from heart attacks in the whole industrialized world? Happy people don't die of heart attacks more than other countries right?

5. How come america has the highest rate of murder by handguns next to south Africa? Definitely higher than Canada or Australia or the UK. Happy people don't murder people with guns right?

6. How come America has a high suicide rate like Korea does? It's not the highest but higher than most countries. Happy people don't commit suicide right? Just because they lose their jobs or lose their spouse, that's not a reason. Yet those people have nothing once they lost something. That's desperate and sad isn't it?

All these are well documented and published Angelo. U can search these stats in Google if u want. They are published on my site too.

Anyway Angelo, it may be true that u fit in better with America than me. But that doesn't change the facts above. They are well documented. How do u explain them without denying them? You can find bad stats in the Philippines too. But that doesn't change the fact that my soul and personality fit in there much better than in America or Taiwan. Even Dianne admits this and sees it too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 1:39 am
Btw Angelo. Some key questions for u. If America is a happy, normal, healthy country then.....

1. How come half of all Americans are taking antidepressants? Happy people don't need to battle depression right?

2. How come the world health organization says that 49 percent of Americans will develop a mental disorder during their lifetime? That's almost half. Why does America have the highest rates of mental illness if it's a happy normal healthy country???!!!

3. How come there's now 2 million people in prison in America? That's the highest incarceration rate in the world. Happy people don't commit crimes and go to prison right? LoL

4. How come America has the highest rates of deaths from heart attacks in the whole industrialized world? Happy people don't die of heart attacks more than other countries right?

5. How come america has the highest rate of murder by handguns next to south Africa? Definitely higher than Canada or Australia or the UK. Happy people don't murder people with guns right?

6. How come America has a high suicide rate like Korea does? It's not the highest but higher than most countries. Happy people don't commit suicide right? Just because they lose their jobs or lose their spouse, that's not a reason. Yet those people have nothing once they lost something. That's desperate and sad isn't it?

All these are well documented and published Angelo. U can search these stats in Google if u want. They are published on my site too.

Anyway Angelo, it may be true that u fit in better with America than me. But that doesn't change the facts above. They are well documented. How do u explain them without denying them? You can find bad stats in the Philippines too. But that doesn't change the fact that my soul and personality fit in there much better than in America or Taiwan. Even Dianne admits this and sees it too.
America will only get worse in the next few years, I know a guy from Ecuador that told me a story about how this guy he knew came to the West, immediately hated the culture, felt lonely and even though he made a lot of money. He left the U.S. and went back to his own country, took a lesser pay job, met a nice woman and he's happy with what he have vs how things were in the States.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 1:39 am

This should be interesting.

It's a pity that the few successful and rich classmates of Angelo's would probably be better suited to have this opportunity.

It's much like thelogicjunkie describes, "wait and see". It reminds me of the YouTubers who got successful and made money, it was unexpected. I'm curious to see what happens in a few months.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.