How many of you are actually Mgtow?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

How many of you are actually Mgtow?

Post by Splicelo »

I find Mgtow and feminist has some things in common. Every feminist and mgtow i meet come up with their own definition as to what it really means. And both group will tell me i don't really have an understanding of what they really stand for. When it's not even clear what they stand for, every mgtow and feminist giving their definition which contradicts each other(and go against other members of their group belief) and even fighting amongst themself about who is true mgtow or feminist. Both group i detest. If i tell a feminist that i am not a feminist they will say or assume that i am anti woman. If i tell mgtow i am not mgtow they accuse me of being a feminist. Sure i can understand the struggles of western men and how the system is rigged against them and face many other issues but many of them take their bitterness to another level and has become just like the hateful angry feminist. So without any attack. Explain to me what mgtow is.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How many of you are actually Mgtow?

Post by Cornfed »

Your post is raving gibberish. Go away.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 9:29 am
I find Mgtow and feminist has some things in common...

Explain to me what mgtow is.
How I see it...

No idea what MGTOW and feminism could have in common. Please give some examples, from where did you get this idea?

MGTOW is financially independent, there is no sponsorship from public money, no support from companies....quite different from feminism which is non-productive and needs financial help from outside to exist.

-----

MGTOWs are mostly online using their own websites, forums, blogs etc. - Mostly they are men (but some women too) who are warning other men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage and cohabitation and often refer to the legal situation in a certain country.

MGTOW is not women-hating, but it is against feminism.

MGTOW (men going their own way) shares many opinions of men who are very different from each other worldwide - what might be important in India, is not an issue in Japan - what might be important for men in USA is no issue in Germany...

It's a safe place online, where men can talk to each other and explain their situation/problems without being interrupted with scornful remarks, without being worried to be ridiculed and without being worried that their comments will be deleted.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Cornfed wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 9:49 am
Your post is raving gibberish. Go away.
:lol: haha how so?
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:31 am
Splicelo wrote:

How I see it...

No idea what MGTOW and feminism could have in common. Please give some examples, from where did you get this idea?

MGTOW is financially independent, there is no sponsorship from public money, no support from companies....quite different from feminism which is non-productive and needs financial help from outside to exist.

-----

MGTOWs are mostly online using their own websites, forums, blogs etc. - Mostly they are men (but some women too) who are warning other men against serious romantic relationships with women, especially marriage and cohabitation and often refer to the legal situation in a certain country.

MGTOW (men going their own way) shares many opinions of men who are very different from each other worldwide - what might be important in India, is not an issue in Japan - what might be important for men in USA is no issue in Germany...

It's a safe place online, where men can talk to each other and explain their situation/problems without being interrupted with scornful remarks, without being worried to be ridiculed and without being worried that their comments will be deleted.
I already gave u an example. Every mgtow i speak to have a different definition from the next. And every feminist have a different definition from the next feminist. Both groups are kinda confused from how i see it. There are lots of mgtow who hate women and feminist who hate men not saying all but its a lot, didn't say most either. Some mgtow might not agree with your definition, same with dumb feminist fighting amongst themself as to who is a true feminist.i am not attacking you i am trying to better understand it.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:31 am
Splicelo wrote:

How I see it...

-----

Also i agree with most of what you said but ive met a lot of bitter mgtow men.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Well I am not MGTOW, obviously, because as it has been said before, MGTOW is not a long-term solution. It's men avoiding relationships, women and deciding against marriage and having a family of their own. As such, it's a movement that may, in theory, be growing, but that has no real future and no ability to sustain itself. It's more or less a death cult in that sense.

Feminism is the same way, as it also advises young women not to marry and have children, but instead to 'be woke' and focus on their 'empowerment' to be 'strong, independent women who don't need a man'... as Yohan points out, the main difference is that feminism is a movement with a lot of political momentum behind it and therefore gets financial support, whereas male empowerment is something society seems to actively discourage or fight against. Aside from that factor, the two are largely the same IMO.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Splicelo wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:49 am

Every mgtow i speak to have a different definition from the next. And every feminist have a different definition from the next feminist.
Some mgtow might not agree with your definition, same with dumb feminist fighting amongst themself as to who is a true feminist.i am not attacking you i am trying to better understand it.
You could say that about almost all and everything when people come together. This is normal - Some will always disagree with the others...

For example take the Christian religion. Same are claiming the Catholic Church followers are not Christians, and there are many opinions, large and small groups, for example the Jehovah, the Mormons, the Presbytarians, the Lutheraners, Baptists and plenty of Protestant groups, Orthodox etc. etc.
They even go so far that they are hostile to each other....or try to lure away members of other Christian groups....

Same with Islamic groups...Hanafi, Shia, Salafi... they don't like each other...

Talk about other stuff - what about music, some like Rock, the others Barock, some people like a piano, others prefer violin or other instuments....another large group is into songs... etc.

----

So far I failed in MGTOW groups to find members, who do not agree with my general definition of MGTOW. MGTOW is a life-style, every man has different ideas about it and men are not the same - they are different from each other, some are rich - others are poor, - some live in Europe, others in USA, some are young - some are old, etc.

Many become MGTOW because of bad experience with females (of any kind like mother, sisters, female relatives) in their past - others have a problem with their present situation with girlfriend, ex-wife, daughter etc. etc.)

Some men have children, others never had any sexual relationship...

The list is endless...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MGTOW is a lifestyle, not a political ideology or movement so you are foolishly comparing apples to bananas.

Also, MGTOW don't recruit or convince people. Men FIND and gravitate towards MGTOW because it is honest about female nature and the societal forces (Courts, media, law, police, etc) working against men in favor of women.

MGTOW don't need you to be convinced of anything. You can go on a believe what you want about it. Continue to compare it to feminism all you wish. MGTOW don't care about men like yourself who do nothing but complain and rant about things you don't have a clue about.

www.MGTOW.com has plenty of material to get you starting in understanding MGTOW. You don't need to come on a non-MGTOW forum and start flame wars about what MGTOW is and what it is not. Go find out for yourself like intelligent people do.

And again, MGTOW does not need you nor your agreement with any of its core principles. It is growing fine enough with out you and will continue to do so....
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 4:45 pm
MGTOW is a lifestyle, not a political ideology or movement so you are foolishly comparing apples to bananas.

Also, MGTOW don't recruit or convince people. Men FIND and gravitate towards MGTOW because it is honest about female nature and the societal forces (Courts, media, law, police, etc) working against men in favor of women.

MGTOW don't need you to be convinced of anything. You can go on a believe what you want about it. Continue to compare it to feminism all you wish. MGTOW don't care about men like yourself who do nothing but complain and rant about things you don't have a clue about.

www.MGTOW.com has plenty of material to get you starting in understanding MGTOW. You don't need to come on a non-MGTOW forum and start flame wars about what MGTOW is and what it is not. Go find out for yourself like intelligent people do.

And again, MGTOW does not need you nor your agreement with any of its core principles. It is growing fine enough with out you and will continue to do so....
You really get defensive a lot. I am not having any flame wars with people, i'm simply asking questions and giving my perspective if you don't feel the need to answer me or explain anything to me then don't. But i will ask my questions where ever i like, i don't need your permission for that. This section of the forum is meant for people to ask questions. You said i should go and find out for myself like intelligent people do, that is what i am trying to do now, and if mgtow people on here are giving me the correct definition then I'd think it's as credible as any online site. I've done research on mgtow and trying to get knowledge from different sources. On one hand you are telling me mgtow don't need me to be convince of anything and next moment you are giving me a link for my better understanding. Best you just ignore my post since you have such problem with my questions. You said you don't need to explain anything to me after all, so why respond to this post at all in the first place, my post was for people who is interested in explaining and dialogue.
Last edited by Splicelo on May 10th, 2019, 6:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yohan wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 11:36 am
Splicelo wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:49 am

Every mgtow i speak to have a different definition from the next. And every feminist have a different definition from the next feminist.
Some mgtow might not agree with your definition, same with dumb feminist fighting amongst themself as to who is a true feminist.i am not attacking you i am trying to better understand it.
You could say that about almost all and everything when people come together. This is normal - Some will always disagree with the others...

For example take the Christian religion. Same are claiming the Catholic Church followers are not Christians, and there are many opinions, large and small groups, for example the Jehovah, the Mormons, the Presbytarians, the Lutheraners, Baptists and plenty of Protestant groups, Orthodox etc. etc.
They even go so far that they are hostile to each other....or try to lure away members of other Christian groups....

Same with Islamic groups...Hanafi, Shia, Salafi... they don't like each other...

Talk about other stuff - what about music, some like Rock, the others Barock, some people like a piano, others prefer violin or other instuments....another large group is into songs... etc.

----

So far I failed in MGTOW groups to find members, who do not agree with my general definition of MGTOW. MGTOW is a life-style, every man has different ideas about it and men are not the same - they are different from each other, some are rich - others are poor, - some live in Europe, others in USA, some are young - some are old, etc.

Many become MGTOW because of bad experience with females (of any kind like mother, sisters, female relatives) in their past - others have a problem with their present situation with girlfriend, ex-wife, daughter etc. etc.)

Some men have children, others never had any sexual relationship...

The list is endless...
That's a good way of explaining it.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 11:21 am
Well I am not MGTOW, obviously, because as it has been said before, MGTOW is not a long-term solution. It's men avoiding relationships, women and deciding against marriage and having a family of their own. As such, it's a movement that may, in theory, be growing, but that has no real future and no ability to sustain itself. It's more or less a death cult in that sense.

Feminism is the same way, as it also advises young women not to marry and have children, but instead to 'be woke' and focus on their 'empowerment' to be 'strong, independent women who don't need a man'... as Yohan points out, the main difference is that feminism is a movement with a lot of political momentum behind it and therefore gets financial support, whereas male empowerment is something society seems to actively discourage or fight against. Aside from that factor, the two are largely the same IMO.
I completely agree.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Splicelo wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 5:51 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

I completely agree.

It is hilarious that men who are not MGTOW like to define it for others, quite wrongly I might add.

This Coach Red Pill is an idiot who is married and living in Ukraine. He has every motivation to twist the meaning of MGTOW into something it is not in order to justify his own decision as wise.

Telling people that MGTOW means keeping women out of one’s life is a lie. I am MGTOW and I have long maintained a bevy of women in my life and on my terms.

MGTOW means understanding the truths about female nature, and avoiding marriage and other snares that chew men up into ruined shells of themselves.

Don’t believe me, go ahead and marry and you’ll be know what I mean soon enough and you’ll deserve everything you get!
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 7:32 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 5:51 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

I completely agree.

It is hilarious that men who are not MGTOW like to define it for others, quite wrongly I might add.

This Coach Red Pill is an idiot who is married and living in Ukraine. He has every motivation to twist the meaning of MGTOW into something it is not in order to justify his own decision as wise.

Telling people that MGTOW means keeping women out of one’s life is a lie. I am MGTOW and I have long maintained a bevy of women in my life and on my terms.

MGTOW means understanding the truths about female nature, and avoiding marriage and other snares that chew men up into ruined shells of themselves.

Don’t believe me, go ahead and marry and you’ll be know what I mean soon enough and you’ll deserve everything you get!
Coach red pill is a man in his early 50's who married a woman under the age of 25 in the ukraine, i thought you said you was in favor of marriage only if there is a big age gap or maybe i was mistaken.
So what about men who are married and claim to be mgtow? are they really mgtow by your definition? And are you saying if a man marry for sure he'll be unhappy? What about men who intend to find a wife outside western countries where they don't have the system rigged against men, do you believe it's best that those men don't get married either? And since you are not for marriage, are you at least a fan of cohabitation?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Splicelo wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 7:40 pm
Coach red pill is a man in his early 50's who married a woman under the age of 25 in the ukraine, i thought you said you was in favor of marriage only if there is a big age gap or maybe i was mistaken.
You are mistaken. I wrote that I am philosophically opposed to marriage, BUT if one is going to do it, I could see some value in it at the end of life with a younger woman for those years where comfort and companionship are most important.

Also, Yohan is married too, but unlike Coach Red Pill, he does not go around mischaracterizing MGTOW to make his lifestyle choices look preferable.
Splicelo wrote: So what about men who are married and claim to be mgtow?
So long as these very few men understand the truths about female nature and how they can leverage state power against men, who am I to say they are not MGTOW? I can say Yohan is the only person I would put in that catagory.
Splicelo wrote: are they really mgtow by your definition?
Again, so long as they are red pill (Understand the truths of female nature) and seek to protect their male soverienty because of that, they can be considered MGTOW. Remember all MGTOWs are very different from each other and lead vastly different lives. Some live as virtual monks and some as absolute man-whores, but the core motif is the same, knowing female nature like few others.
Splicelo wrote: And are you saying if a man marry for sure he'll be unhappy?
Most husbands are happy at the beginning of marriage. It is those later years when the wife is unattractive, unpleasant, and throwing her state granted power around that makes men subordiate themselves to their wive and the state. And that is if they are lucky. Some wives just decide pull out unilaterally and cash out in the process. Sure, men in traditional countries don't have the legal risks, but they tire of marriage too in this day and age.

Very few men are truthful about their unhappiness being married because it is painful to acknowledge. Most married men will justify marriage till they are in the grave. I suggest you find those few honest men and pick their brains.
Splicelo wrote: What about men who intend to find a wife outside western countries where they don't have the system rigged against men, do you believe it's best that those men don't get married either?
Marriage gets a female's legal hooks into you anywhere in the world. I am philosophically opposed to it.
Splicelo wrote: And since you are not for marriage, are you at least a fan of cohabitation?
Personally, I am not a fan of it, but if there are children involved, I see the importance in it. If I were comfortable enough with my girlfriend living with me, I might eventually permit it so long as there are more benefits to it than annoyances. But women tend to take over male spaces and dictate living arrangements more than we like to admit.

I think a man should live his life in a manner that should he need to cut and run from a psycho b*tch and her state minions, he can slip away unnoticed. Marriage and cohabitation tend to complicate that.... Most men do not know that many countries have child support enforcement agreements where another country will enforce the order of the man's home country. This is kept quiet for some reason, but it exists.

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/css/partners/international