Which country do you recommend and online dating question

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Seekeruk
Freshman Poster

Which country do you recommend and online dating question

Post by Seekeruk »

Hey everyone, I have recently come out of a LTR and am looking to get back out there.
I am born and raised in the UK and have a steady job.
I find it hard here due to me looking 23 but am 35 and still get id’d :roll: , I am only 60kg &170cm. Most women seem to be looking for tall muscly men here.
I do really like Asian women and am looking for your advice on what countries you guys recommend. Indonesia, Philippines, China
Also what online dating websites are good ,currently using date in Asia, pof etc.
I don’t mind travelling as will treat it like a holiday and dating 2 for 1 when I find somebody.

Be gentle with my first post :D
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Which Country recommended and online dating

Post by xiongmao »

Fellow Brit here. I'm working in China now. It's good for dating (in theory) but I've made things harder for myself by working in a dating wasteland (here's my ladies per province stats).

I lived in Thailand before but it's hard to meet quality women there. The quality of life is pretty good though.

The Philippines could be good. Well it's good for dating not sure about quality of life.

China is best for working though with large numbers of vacancies and salaries way higher than you could get almost anywhere else in Asia.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.