Do foreign women accept introverts particularly in Thailand?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
david14433
Freshman Poster

Do foreign women accept introverts particularly in Thailand?

Post by david14433 »

So I want to marry a foreign women, especially one from Thailand. Can anybody attest that these women will be more accepting of my introverted personality than American women? Note I am not totally introverted, but I do need my space at times. I don't crack jokes all the time either. But I can be funny at times. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Do foreign women accept introverts particularly in Thailand?

Post by xiongmao »

No it's probably useless for introverts there. I just bombed.

Southern China is better. The ladies there like smart guys who also behave like alphas.

Not dated for ages in China but I am maintaining my alpha male tendencies. I flattened a Chinese guy the other day who tried to go through a gate I'd just opened with my own key card. If you're gonna sneak onto campus using my ID, at least let me pass through the gate first lol.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Being introverted will make it hard to meet women no matter where you are.
However, no matter where you are, when you do meet them, they will be "accepting" of you if you have looks, status, or money. I don't think women give much of a flying one about a man's personality other than how it affects his money-making capacity.

During the few days that I was in Thailand I dated a Thai girl who couldn't speak my language any more than I could speak hers. We used Google Translate on our phones to communicate. When the battery on both our phones ran out I shrugged and took her back to my hotel. Except for possibly "baby" I don't think she understood a word I said that night, so I may as well have been an extreme introvert then.

I've also known married couples who couldn't speak each other's language at more than preschool levels. That's how much personality matters.

And I think other posters below are going to warn you to stay the hell away from Thai women for marriage. And they will have a good point.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

david14433 wrote:
January 22nd, 2019, 2:01 am
So I want to marry a foreign women, especially one from Thailand. Can anybody attest that these women will be more accepting of my introverted personality than American women?
1 - Women living in USA are simply said not fit for any long-term relationship. Ignore them!

2 - About Thai women you have to be careful, some women are good, but many are only into entertaining a foreign man against money and not interested in any relationship with you after your wallet is empty.

3 - People living in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam etc. are often not good in foreign languages - and the foreign man will face a lot of communication problems. - Such Asian languages like Thai or Khmer or Vietnamese etc. are really difficult.

If you are really introverted, it makes sense before you travel to Asia, to study at home about these languages - it will surely increase your chance to meet a reliable woman.

Stay away from bars and do never think something like 'my bargirl is different' - These girls are only there for money and consider you as a paying customer. Please take this warning very seriously.

Introverted is not really such a problem in Asia as it might be in the States or Europe. Still in Asia many men and women like to be introduced by relatives and friends and do not approach the opposite gender directly. - A good knowledge of an Asian language and to live there for a while and to communicate with local people around is helpful. Somebody will show up with a woman who wants to meet you...