Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

Btw @publicduende,
You keep talking about age a lot. Well the thing is we freespirits believe that age is just a number and that you are only as old as you feel. Etc.

I know that sounds delusional but we all know that science says that our mind and thoughts do affect our health and physiology. So there is some truth to it. Ask any freespirit, hippie or new ager. Lol

But why let age limit you? Publicduende seems obsessed with age and wants to limit himself by it. Why limit yourself? Self help and self improvement gurus all believe that you should not limit yourself and that you should believe that the sky is the limit.

Why not think like that Publicduende? Even if its delusional still its healthier for your mind and soul than constantly limiting yourself by your chronological age. Also not everyone is strict about age like you. Europe has its freespirit communities too that think like me. People are not all the same. Why do you not understand that?

Also the Philippines is making me age badly and look badly because im constantly tired from the heat and humidity. I cannot think clearly in hot sticky weather. Every writer or artist or deep thinker hates hot humid weather. The weather in europe is better for my mind and skin and health. And the vibe is too. So im sure if i was in Europe or Russia now i would look better too and feel healthier. I told you many times im not suited for south asian weather.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

Btw Publicduende. Theres two things you gotta keep in mind.

1. First, you do not officially represent or speak for all the girls in Europe right? No one does. You do not speak for other men either. All you can do is speak for yourself.

2. Second, you cannot speak for my experiences in europe or asia or anywhere. All you can do is speak for your own experiences right?

This is common sense. Even a man of average intelligence knows this. So why deny it? Why not admit that these two points are true and obvious? Don't you agree? If so then it was wrong for you to claim i cant get any dates at all in Europe, and insulting too.

What if some european girls are old souls or freespirits? Then they will not fit what you say right?

Remember you do not represent or speak for all the women of europe. Also u can only speak from your own experience. Not for the experiences of others.

If you were down to earth you would know that and acknowledge it. Right? Why you keep avoiding this? This is common sense. Everyone unanimously agrees with this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Publicduende,
I just read your dialogue with gsjackson above.

I agree with you that angeles city is not the place for me to find decent girls or relationships. That is true. Perhaps your venues in Manila are better. We will see.

However how about i propose a compromise here?

For example i spend half the year, or six months, following my heart in europe. And the other half of the year in Philippines doing what you suggest. Then i can do both plans. After a year we can see what results i get and evaluate which way is better for me?

There is no need to make a firm decision about where i want to live or settle down permanently. I never said i was gonna live in europe forever. But its certainly worth a trial period since i like european culture the best and find the people the most open, and have more in common with their mentality and culture, than with the money grubbing culture of asia.

This goes for everyone else too. For example if a HAer wants to go to Europe and Latin America, he doesnt have to choose one or the other. He can spend 6 months in one and the other 6 months in the other. Right? Life is all about compromises. Not about extremes or absolutes. Right?

What do you think? Isnt such a compromise the most logical solution?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also two more lessons for you Publicduende:

1. First, nothing is 100 percent or absolute. Especially concerning people. For example if i meet a lot of people in hostels and couchsurfing, then sure most of the time, perhaps 95 percent of the time, it will be superficial and temporary and go nowhere.

However that doesnt mean its gonna like that 100 percent of the time. Theres always that 5 percent that will turn into a real friend or quality friend that you will meet again or remain in touch with. It may happen with 1 out of 20 or 30 people you meet. But like you said its a numbers game right?

Likewise if i cold approach girls on the street and some go out with me, most of the time it wont go anywhere too. But sometimes a few of them may like me enough to continue seeing me again. Right? Its not 100 percent one way or another.

So why then did you act like everything in Europe is 100 percent against me earlier? Wasnt that foolhardy for you to do that?

All you need is one good friend in each city not to feel lonely. In Latvia most girls flaked on me. But i had one steady friend named Vika who made time to see me all the time and showed me her family too. So I wasn't that lonely there.

Im sure you know this right? So why did you speak in terms of absolutes earlier? Wasnt that foolish and inaccurate?

2. Also you mention i could meet career women at internations and such. However ive gone out with career women in the past, even in Russia, and we had nothing in common and no chemistry. So just because i have an opportunity to meet a quality single career woman doesnt mean i will have anything in common with them or any chemistry right?

One thing we both agree on though. In the Philippines the women are much more open and tolerant of age differences than in other countries. That is something everyone agrees on.

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

If a guy as old, dorky, and ugly as Winston can go to Europe and get some action, then that gives the rest of us some hope. I, for one, encourage Winston in his travels.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 4:42 am
eurobrat wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 3:09 am
Winston you're more than welcome to try Europe again; hell I'll even meet up with you wherever for a few dirty gin martinis and some craic.

We are just simply warning you that Europe has changed since you were last here and your experiences are based upon travelling memories not actually living here...
Dude. First of all you were not in europe in 2005. So you have no yardstick to compare it to.

Second even if europe is less friendly than before that doesnt mean that Publicduende or you can speak for all the women on the whole continent. Come on man. That's ridiculous and you know it. A man can only speak for himself. Nothing more. He cannot even speak for other men, let alone all the women on an entire continent. So get real man. The women of europe did not appoint you or him as their representative. Do you understand?
I was in school in London in 2004 then spent months travelling around to several countries. I have no idea what your smoking but that was a very dumb assumption.

- EB
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I will up the ante if Winston can bang 3 women consistently in a month I'll toss €250 into the ring.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Post by Winston »

* Note: This thread has been split off from another one because it went off topic. The thread it was split from was: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=37432

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Instead of talking about it, ask yourself what you have done today toward the goal of traveling to Europe. Then think about what you're going to do tomorrow toward that goal.

If you want to find a younger women for LTR or spouse as part of your goal, age does matter. Some women will refuse large age gaps by specific number, while others may be more accepting based on your looks. Kevin Cheng, for example, is 48 years old and just married his Canadian wife who is 27. I'm pretty sure he's had some anti-aging cosmetic procedures done and looks good at 48. They look fine as a couple and nobody on the street would gossip sugerdaddy or mail-order bride.

For those who are not familiar, his wife caused minor controversy when she competed in Miss Hong Kong and claimed that both her parents are "biologically Chinese". Personally I don't think it should have been issue since she was originally born in HK. Bruce Lee is 1/4 European and nobody made a big deal out of it.
Last edited by momopi on August 15th, 2018, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Trying to get Winston to get a job, workout, dress like Don Johnson, stop procrastinating, understand the tough economic situation of others etc is pointless and why bother? Isn't nice to have one guy in the world who is totally contrary. The thing is to say to him - yes you probably would be happier in Europe - have fun, I hope it works out for you. And then what can he say?
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

El_Caudillo wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 9:19 pm
Trying to get Winston to get a job, workout, dress like Don Johnson, stop procrastinating, understand the tough economic situation of others etc is pointless and why bother? Isn't nice to have one guy in the world who is totally contrary. The thing is to say to him - yes you probably would be happier in Europe - have fun, I hope it works out for you. And then what can he say?
He knows looks matter. It’s up to him to take actions to improve his physical appearance, or accept lower chance of success.

He also knows that he is the one wirh dental fillings, not me. Instead of asking someone with NO dental fillings to watch YouTube videos about dental filling toxicity, he should get tested for heavy metals. It’s his health.
Last edited by momopi on August 15th, 2018, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

@momopi He doesn't want to solve such problems - he wants you to react to them by giving reasoned advice that he can then shoot down with wacky excuses.

Winston gets pleasure from being eristic.

"In philosophy and rhetoric, eristic (from Eris, the ancient Greek goddess of chaos, strife, and discord) refers to argument that aims to successfully dispute another's argument, rather than searching for truth. According to T.H. Irwin, "It is characteristic of the eristic to think of some arguments as a way of defeating the other side, by showing that an opponent must assent to the negation of what he initially took himself to believe." Eristic is arguing for the sake of conflict, as opposed to resolving conflict."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

El_Caudillo wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 9:12 pm
@momopi He doesn't want to solve such problems - he wants you to react to them by giving reasoned advice that he can then shoot down with wacky excuses.
Winston gets pleasure from being eristic.
As I have clearly stated in another thread, he is the one with 5 dental fillings and heavy metal poisoning concerns. If he refuse to get tested, then he will be forced to accept whatever the consequence.

I asked him to provide a list of prioritized goals and have yet to see it. If he still doesn’t know what goals he should put down and in what order after all these years, it explains why he is still stuck in 2006. It’s his loss.
Last edited by momopi on August 16th, 2018, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

@momopi sure I agree with you he should get onto those things - making a list would be very helpful, I'm not a list guy but occasionally I'll do it and feel better when I get those things crossed off. However, this is not how Winston's psychology works - put it down to the wonders and marvels of the broad spectrum of human existence.