Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Post by momopi »

* Note: This thread has been split off from another one because it went off topic. The thread it was split from was: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=37432

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 10:35 am
<snip>
Btw I never got hot girls due to my looks before. Even in my 20's and 30's girls were not very attracted to me. So age hasn't changed my ability to get girls. Now I can use money to get girls because I have more money than before, but I do not want gold diggers. I want that soulful connection too, which I got more of in Europe and Russia, not in Asia, because Asians are more soulless and so I never have that soul connection with them that I do with white people. It's hard to explain. This is something that words cannot capture and is personal and subjective.

Yes momopi, I take care of myself well. I do exercise a little, and I take very good high quality health supplements and green superfoods too.
<snip>

You identified 4 specific physical attributes that prevents you from finding an European spouse or LTR:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37370

The attributes are:
1. European women preference for European men
2. European women picky about looks
3. European women preferring taller men
4. European women preferring men with more athletic build

We also discussed in this thread:
5. European women who are attracted to Asian men may be influenced by populr Korean music, TV and movies.

So what can be done?
1. Cannot change race, moving on
2. Can do many things to improve appearance. First impression is made in as little as 0.1 seconds, make it count.
3. Although surgical options are avail to increase height, it’s easier/cheaper/safer to use height increasing inserts and shoes to gain couple inches for that first impression.
4. Working with a personal trainer, it’s possible to have a more athletic build in 6 months.
5. Can follow K fashion trends for style.

Increasing income (or willingness to spend more) will also enable you to afford nicer accommodations and expand your options to more expensive areas of Europe. If you’re looking for a spouse or LTR, nice hotel would probably give better impression than a hostel.

It’s not about “looking ok or fine” today. It’s about looking better. If we are working on improving your skin, you want your massage girl to say “you have nice skin”. And if she already say you have nice skin you want her to say “wow your skin looks even better. What is your skin care regimen?”

If you are willing to prioritize your objective and make the effort, we can discuss action items one at a time and review the progress/results. Having a problem for every solution or looking to put in minimum effort won’t give you an athletic build. Chlorella supplements will not give you an athletic build either.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

LOL. Wow @momopi we sure are different. The kind of methods you mention will only attract shallow women that would have nothing in common with me anyway. Eurobrat recently met such a girl in Ukraine. Even though he likes to spend big to impress, they had nothing in common and were not compatible so she kept starting arguments about the most trivial things. You see, when a shallow materialistic woman senses that you are not like her, she becomes annoyed and starts fights about little things because she's unhappy and wants to create friction. I experienced it before several times. Haven't you? I thought you were wise. Where is your wisdom?

So impressing such a girl isn't going to do anything if you are not compatible and have nothing in common. You should know better. Your advice sounds like something an Asian guy in high school or college would check off on a list to impress a shallow mainstream Asian girl he's planning to take out. Those types wouldn't like me anyway. Even if I dressed in a suit or stayed in a nice hotel. But you should know that those things don't ultimately matter or make any difference. Even flowers make no difference in whether a girl likes you or not. I did trial and error on these things for years. It seems you act as though you are still in college. Wtf? lol

This is not a technical problem like building a car or house or something an engineer can fix momopi. lol. You are funny. You must live in a very shallow world if you think those suggestions will change anything. Only the most shallow women would be impressed by all that. I have a lot of experience with women, perhaps more than you by the sound of it, so I know. My other advisors would also not suggest all that.

For example, that list you compiled above would not impress this kind of woman, whom I would be compatible with in theory:

http://www.artisticvegan.com

Or the women I mention in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=25620

Those women are like me, very spiritual and all about connection and energy and chemistry. They have both inner and outer beauty.

Btw, of course I can stay in nice hotels. I told you I have a lot of savings now, and good income and assets, and charm/charisma too. Also many girls think I'm still fairly handsome. Even if you don't. But women go by their gut feeling and instinct and emotion, not by any linear logic. So any checklist or plan to impress them usually go nowhere. You should have learned that decades ago momopi. Are you still a schoolboy? lol. Mature men have learned this long ago. Seriously.

You gotta focus on NATURAL solutions momopi. For example, @publicduende has some good advice earlier. He said I have to be involved in something RESPECTABLE such as a good organization of professionals and do-gooders, or hang around quality people to gain respect in the eyes of others. Then women will begin respecting me and I will begin attracting quality women, rather than bad women. That's how he got a gem in Manila, Philippines. I've seen her photo and she is a real gem, beautiful inside and out. That kind of advice makes more sense than trying to impress a woman through shallow means like a high schooler would. lol

Also, guys like publicduende really are willing to help their friends by introducing them to quality people and organizations, when I go to his area for instance, which he offered to me. So I can get to know quality people in respectable circles. Too bad you don't offer to do that kind of stuff. Because probably you are ashamed of me and would be embarrassed to introduce me to your friends, because a "weird loser" like me might make you look bad to your shallow conformist friends. Thus you can't be a real friend like others can.

I'm glad at least that I have several close and true friends at least. And even some of the guys on this forum. Because many Americans do not even have anyone they can talk about their deep feelings with, not even their own friends.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by momopi »

Winston, according to your post cited below, those physical factors cause women you are attracted/connected to stay platonic friends and not romantic partners, because you don’t match their physical type:

What you wrote:

“Now, in Europe or Russia, I am much better able to connect with the white women there, because they are on a similar wavelength with me. They are more soulful and intellectual, and can discuss ideas and go beyond mere practical issues that Asian women cannot. They are more broad minded, open minded, curious, passionate, and have a variety of interests, like me. So my inner self and personality connects with them better. However, the problem there is that white women tend to prefer only white men. And they are picky about looks too. They prefer men who are TALL (which I'm not) and athletic looking and white too. So I don't match their physical type. Hence they usually only like me as platonic friends, not romantically. So again, I'm between a rock and a hard place. There seems to be a mismatch between my inner and outer self which doesn't allow me to be accepted by either Asian or White women.”

If these are non-factors in your search then what’s holding you back from going to Europe to find a women you are compatible with?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 2:22 pm
You gotta focus on NATURAL solutions momopi. For example, @publicduende has some good advice earlier. He said I have to be involved in something RESPECTABLE such as a good organization of professionals and do-gooders, or hang around quality people to gain respect in the eyes of others. Then women will begin respecting me and I will begin attracting quality women, rather than bad women. That's how he got a gem in Manila, Philippines. I've seen her photo and she is a real gem, beautiful inside and out. That kind of advice makes more sense than trying to impress a woman through shallow means like a high schooler would. lol

Also, guys like publicduende really are willing to help their friends by introducing them to quality people and organizations, when I go to his area for instance, which he offered to me. So I can get to know quality people in respectable circles. Too bad you don't offer to do that kind of stuff. Because probably you are ashamed of me and would be embarrassed to introduce me to your friends, because a "weird loser" like me might make you look bad to your shallow conformist friends. Thus you can't be a real friend like others can.

I'm glad at least that I have several close and true friends at least. And even some of the guys on this forum. Because many Americans do not even have anyone they can talk about their deep feelings with, not even their own friends.
Thanks for the compliments Winston. I don't think I gave you more than a bunch of common-sense advice about how women work, at least how they work with men our age.

No man is an island and, if we are 40-something-years-old man and we can't (or won't) conceal our age, society will expect us to behave like adults. This applies to the Philippines, Italy, Romania or the US. Looks is definitely not an issue anymore, unless we are hideously unkempt or morbidly obese, in a way that betrays an imbalance that goes beyond the physical.

A well groomed, well dressed adult who introduces himself as a businessman and is in the host country (the Phils in this case) for reasons that significant, like working online while living in a warm-climate, lower-cost setting, is bound to do well. He might not be the stud young hotties will fall for, but will attract the kinds of people - women included - who should matter to him.

Another thing I didn't tell you on our conversation last night Winston, something that is probably very obvious but is worth stressing: Manila is full, and I mean packed, with girls who are choosing a professional life, a career, over getting married soon and having children. The number of young women in their late twenties and early thirties who are not married is amazingly higher, no comparison whatsoever with Davao or any city in the province, like Angeles.

Since most of these girls are of a better socio-economic status, and if they're not by birth they gained it by having a decent job/career, you can expect them to actually look better than your average girl from the deep province. Their life will look like the life of an urban Westerner - they will take care of themselves at the gym or beauty parlour, they will watch the news and read papers and books so they will actually have an opinion beyond the trivial and the current.

In short, they will have more to offer. In return - and I think it's a fair deal - they will be asking for more than just a provider for themselves and their family. They will be looking for a decent man. Not saying that those who hook up and marry girls in/from the province are not decent man, but for these city girl the bar is set somewhat higher.

Will they be entitled bytches like those in London or San Fran? Maybe a few, but never (ever!) to that same extreme extent. Filipinas know that, whatever attention they give to their families and professional life, they just won't be complete without love, without a worthy partner.

I hate to say it but, really, and I mean REALLY, I would have been better off living in Manila, for all of its problems, rather than Davao. I would have spared myself 2 years of dating mediocrity, and subsequent dark moods.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston has indicated his preference for Europe and European women. Why not encourage him to give Europe another try?
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

How about a full documentary of Winston Wu on a AFA or DC tour and allow Winston a waiver to speak freely and document through video his experience through a Go Pro Camera. Allow Winston to write and video the Good, The Bad and the Ugly of his own experience with your companies. If you have nothing to hide why not give Winston a free tour because of his forum and exposure to your companies? Winston has many members clearly interested in many formats of meeting European women and the exposure for your company would far out weigh the 3500 to 5000 in costs. If they say it's all legit what do you have to hide?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

momopi wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 11:03 am
Winston has indicated his preference for Europe and European women. Why not encourage him to give Europe another try?
The problem about "Europe" is that it's not a single homogeneous territory like the US. European countries cannot be compared to states in the US. Dating a woman in Spain or Italy is a completely different experience to dating a girl from Poland or from impoverished Moldova. Behaviours, expectations (on both sides), way of thinking and conducting a relationship...all different.

Assuming you (and Winston) mean girls from Eastern Europe, I think it's been established that the only women available to have a long term relationship with an adult in their mid-40s are...adult women in their mid-40s, maybe mid-30s at best. At that age, a woman is usually separated or divorced, with one or more kids, and certainly not in her prime. This is exactly what those poor sods who pay $5,000 to tour Odessa with Mark Davies get...the young centerfold model is just the honeytrap and whatever genuine (= non-scammer) they can find on those socials are maybe good women, some still decent looking but inevitably in their late 30s to late 40s, who local men will not want to touch with a 5-foot pole and are looking at foreigners as an alternative to be loved and have themselves and their kids taken care of.

This is exactly the same predicament most men find in the Philippines. But hey, at least in the Philippines it is possible to find a girl "a little bit" younger and maybe without kids.

If Winston is looking for a meeting of minds in Eastern Europe, chances is he will be able to find a good woman who is smart, speaks fluent English and is capable to uphold a decent relationship with him. But then he may have to compromise...she might be closer to his age than he might want to, she might be not exactly a stunner anymore, she might have kid or two from a previous marriage or relationship.

Very hard to have a cake and eat it...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

publicduende,

Winston is Asian, so we're targeting a smaller demographic of European women who are open to dating Asians, likely those who are already fans of Asian music, TV, cinema, anime, etc. For example, the white women at KCON France concert that you see in the audience here from 3:15'ish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EdHzebOnpM

We're excluding European women who only date European men, because even if you look great and send them flowers, they'd think "you're good looking... for an Asian" and not consider the Asian guy as romantic potential.

We're also excluding the girls who are only into KPOP stars in their late teens to early 20s (or at least look early 20s) like this girl: (https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-42718123)

It's not realistic for Winston to fit that physical type at this stage.

What we are targeting is European women who would consider a good looking older Asian oppa as romantic potential. The assumption here is that the better you look, the better your chances. If they're fans of Asian cinema they may be influenced by latest K-Wave fashion trends which defines what "good looking Asian" is like. For example:

(Gong Yoo is about 40)

(Lee Dong Wook recently dated Suzi who is about 14 years younger)
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Mom
momopi wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 7:47 am
publicduende,

Winston is Asian, so we're targeting a smaller demographic of European women who are open to dating Asians, likely those who are already fans of Asian music, TV, cinema, anime, etc. For example, the white women at KCON France concert that you see in the audience here from 3:15'ish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EdHzebOnpM

We're excluding European women who only date European men, because even if you look great and send them flowers, they'd think "you're good looking... for an Asian" and not consider the Asian guy as romantic potential.

We're also excluding the girls who are only into KPOP stars in their late teens to early 20s (or at least look early 20s) like this girl: (https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-42718123)

It's not realistic for Winston to fit that physical type at this stage.

What we are targeting is European women who would consider a good looking older Asian oppa as romantic potential. The assumption here is that the better you look, the better your chances. If they're fans of Asian cinema they may be influenced by latest K-Wave fashion trends which defines what "good looking Asian" is like. For example:

(Gong Yoo is about 40)

(Lee Dong Wook recently dated Suzi who is about 14 years younger)
Surely, you can't be comparing Winston to top tier Korean actors? SMDH
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Guhji,

These days you can get height increasing (leg lengthening) surgery to become tall/taller, Korean cosmestic surgeons can turn a round face into a V line jaw, and there’s a doctor in Newport here who can surgically implant a sleeve to your wee wee if you want porn star sized wee wee. But I am not suggesting going under the knife to look like a KPop star, not to mention potential cost and risk involved.

What I am suggesting is:

- Getting a personal trainer to help in gaining a more atheistic build — not to compete in Mr Olympia, but at least to the point where the girl will think or comment “hey you work out”.

- Work on improving appearance to look even better

- Look to K wave fashion trends for dress/hair

Only after putting in above efforts (based on results) would I consider suggesting minor cosmetic work to reduce aging (in appearance), facial symmetry, or other improvements as needed.

Top tier K drama stars look good because they put in the effort to get there and maintain their looks. Can Winston take fashion tips from them to look even better? Absolutely, only if he is willing to put in the effort. Looks matter, calling it superficial won’t change men preferring prettier women and women preferring handsome men.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

publicduende wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Assuming you (and Winston) mean girls from Eastern Europe, I think it's been established that the only women available to have a long term relationship with an adult in their mid-40s are...adult women in their mid-40s, maybe mid-30s at best. At that age, a woman is usually separated or divorced, with one or more kids, and certainly not in her prime. This is exactly what those poor sods who pay $5,000 to tour Odessa with Mark Davies get...the young centerfold model is just the honeytrap and whatever genuine (= non-scammer) they can find on those socials are maybe good women, some still decent looking but inevitably in their late 30s to late 40s, who local men will not want to touch with a 5-foot pole and are looking at foreigners as an alternative to be loved and have themselves and their kids taken care of.

After I now looked at a ukraine matches site, not trying to sell bait&switch tours, with real women in their profiles, I got knocked back down to reality. I noticed most of the profiles were mid 30's or higher , often with kids, and were mostly not as attractive about two points down from the dream profiles of AFA I saw earlier in the week of which also had unbelievably pretty, late 30's and 40's profiles. It reminded me of POF here in the U.S. and not much different except an average bit more attractive and generally a bit thinner, but all the same, divorced or single and saddled with kid(s) or teens. So I guess all the AFA profiles are fake and just modelshoots. I started checking out local(ukraine) sites that were not focused on group tour selling.. at least a lot more of the women have college or masters degrees assuming the profiles are real.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

momopi wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 8:29 am
Guhji,

These days you can get height increasing (leg lengthening) surgery to become tall/taller, Korean cosmestic surgeons can turn a round face into a V line jaw, and there’s a doctor in Newport here who can surgically implant a sleeve to your wee wee if you want porn star sized wee wee. But I am not suggesting going under the knife to look like a KPop star, not to mention potential cost and risk involved.

What I am suggesting is:

- Getting a personal trainer to help in gaining a more atheistic build — not to compete in Mr Olympia, but at least to the point where the girl will think or comment “hey you work out”.

- Work on improving appearance to look even better

- Look to K wave fashion trends for dress/hair

Only after putting in above efforts (based on results) would I consider suggesting minor cosmetic work to reduce aging (in appearance), facial symmetry, or other improvements as needed.

Top tier K drama stars look good because they put in the effort to get there and maintain their looks. Can Winston take fashion tips from them to look even better? Absolutely, only if he is willing to put in the effort. Looks matter, calling it superficial won’t change men preferring prettier women and women preferring handsome men.
Winston is happy with the way he looks. You know he doesn't take well to constructive criticism. Eh...leave him be.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

aspiabc wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 11:06 am
publicduende wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 9:06 pm

After I now looked at a ukraine matches site, not trying to sell bait&switch tours, with real women in their profiles, I got knocked back down to reality. I noticed most of the profiles were mid 30's or higher , often with kids, and were mostly not as attractive about two points down from the dream profiles of AFA I saw earlier in the week of which also had unbelievably pretty, late 30's and 40's profiles. It reminded me of POF here in the U.S. and not much different except an average bit more attractive and generally a bit thinner, but all the same, divorced or single and saddled with kid(s) or teens. So I guess all the AFA profiles are fake and just modelshoots. I started checking out local(ukraine) sites that were not focused on group tour selling.. at least a lot more of the women have college or masters degrees assuming the profiles are real.
People won't meet a good quality or a beautiful foreign girl online. Girls anywhere in the world don't need the internet to find a guy and in other countries without feminism, men aren't afraid to approach girls. I talked with guys from other countries who told me most girls do not look for guys online and it would take more effort to get a date online than getting a date if you just asked her out in person.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Guys,

Please see Winston’s post here, where he clearly indicated his preference for option #2 (Europe):

Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 1:00 pm
<snip>
Now, in Europe or Russia, I am much better able to connect with the white women there, because they are on a similar wavelength with me. They are more soulful and intellectual, and can discuss ideas and go beyond mere practical issues that Asian women cannot. They are more broad minded, open minded, curious, passionate, and have a variety of interests, like me. So my inner self and personality connects with them better. However, the problem there is that white women tend to prefer only white men. And they are picky about looks too. They prefer men who are TALL (which I'm not) and athletic looking and white too. So I don't match their physical type. Hence they usually only like me as platonic friends, not romantically. So again, I'm between a rock and a hard place. There seems to be a mismatch between my inner and outer self which doesn't allow me to be accepted by either Asian or White women.

Is it possible to solve this type of dilemma? What should I do? Any suggestions? It seems the two options I have are:

1) Stay in Asia and hopefully find a decent woman who can relate to me, who is open minded, intelligent and not too uneducated. And is attractive enough for me too. Find a compromise between the typical materialistic Asian woman and the broad minded spiritual type. Even though such types usually prefer white men, there may be an exception. Chances of this happening are probably better in SE Asia though, such as Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, maybe Thailand too, than in China or NE Asia.

2) Go to Europe and find a white woman who is into Asian men. However the problem with this solution is that: a) Such women tend to be average looking or unattractive and so may not be my type; b) Such women will expect me to be Asian on the inside and outside; c) They may not vibe with me as well, because they are attracted to Asian cultures whereas I am attracted to European cultures, so we have dissimilar souls, because a woman drawn to a foreign culture usually has part of that culture already within herself too.

So you see, this is complicated. Honestly I prefer option #2, because my soul is more European than Asian, and I feel a lot more home in Europe than Asia or America.
<snip>

As I've said previously, Winston identified the cause of women who are only interested in platonic relationships and not romantic potential as follows:
1. European women preferring European men -- since we cannot change Winston's race, we move on to other factors that can be worked on.
2. European women preferring taller men -- temporary and permanent solutions possible
3. European women picky with looks -- can work on looking/dressing younger and better
4. European women preferring men with more athletic builds -- possible to gain noticeably more athletic build in 6 months (not 6 weeks as advertised on TV).

Winston clearly identified his preference for option #2, going to Europe to find a white women who is into Asian men (or at least open to dating Asian men as romantic potential). That is, despite the potential issues, it's still his preferred choice to be in Europe and be with an European women. Now, if he thinks the above factors are not applicable in his search, then let's ask him exactly what is holding him back. Not knowing what would happen is not an acceptable excuse -- like fishing, some days you go home empty handed.

So, if going to Europe is where Winston's heart is, why are some of you not encouraging him to give it another try?
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Light wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 2:16 pm
People won't meet a good quality or a beautiful foreign girl online. Girls anywhere in the world don't need the internet to find a guy and in other countries without feminism, men aren't afraid to approach girls. I talked with guys from other countries who told me most girls do not look for guys online and it would take more effort to get a date online than getting a date if you just asked her out in person.
Yes, I'm aware of the online issues you've mentioned. While finding quality online is hard, I wouldn't agree it's entirely hopeless. I have a relative who met and married a well educated smart white single lady with a pretty face, after having initially met online. I mainly pointed out my recent realization that AFA and similar scammy organizations had all fake profiles , bait & switch business practices, and selling group tours that have too many scammer girls on the scene. At this point I'm inclined to try a more reputable ukraine local agency with real profiles with better chances to meet the lady in the profile, and more individual matchmaking services upon arriving in the country.
momopi wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 3:33 pm

As I've said previously, Winston identified the cause of women who are only interested in platonic relationships and not romantic potential as follows:
1. European women preferring European men -- since we cannot change Winston's race, we move on to other factors that can be worked on.
2. European women preferring taller men -- temporary and permanent solutions possible
3. European women picky with looks -- can work on looking/dressing younger and better
4. European women preferring men with more athletic builds -- possible to gain noticeably more athletic build in 6 months (not 6 weeks as advertised on TV).

Winston clearly identified his preference for option #2, going to Europe to find a white women who is into Asian men (or at least open to dating Asian men as romantic potential). That is, despite the potential issues, it's still his preferred choice to be in Europe and be with an European women. Now, if he thinks the above factors are not applicable in his search, then let's ask him exactly what is holding him back. Not knowing what would happen is not an acceptable excuse -- like fishing, some days you go home empty handed.

So, if going to Europe is where Winston's heart is, why are some of you not encouraging him to give it another try?
From the current intro on this site and an interview in 2016, it seemed Winston was more into asian women so now that's changed back to European? I'd agree if he goes on a workout regime for six months, he could probably be able to go for "4)" also. I'd gone to the gym for years and continue to practice tennis as hobbies, so I've some tone which seems to help with looks.
Last edited by aspiabc on July 20th, 2018, 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.