Tips To Raise Your IQ

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tips To Raise Your IQ

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Some on this site lament the fact that most people are not able to think clearly or deeply and therefore cannot conceive of living their lives outside of the blue pill matrix.

This somewhat odd-looking fellow is one of the smartest men in the world. He has a very informative YouTube channel which imparts some of the best advice I have seen on increasing IQ. He has Asperger's Syndrome which is on the Autism spectrum, but he has a very powerful intellect as evidenced by the fact that he is a MENSA member and the Triple 9 Society.

His is by no means an exhaustive list of things that can raise your IQ. He leaves out things like the mind/physical fitness connection, new language acquisition, and meditation. But his advice is quite useful.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Tips To Raise Your IQ

Post by MrPeabody »

He gives good advice for improving thinking skills. The one thing that I think can actually increase intelligence is meditation, because it gives you the ability to hold more information in your mind simultaneously and for a longer period of time in order to make complex inferences and calculations. Also, something he didn't mention: I believe that listening to classical music can improve your thinking skills and possibly increase intelligence.