Which EE country is full of my type of girl?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Which EE country is full of my type of girl?

Post by Nailer »

I need your help. The PUA community raves about Ukraine, but from what I have seen they tend to be tall thin butterfaces. A lot of the PUA guys go on and on about their bodies and I can't really relate to their apparent tastes. I like a pretty face and the body isn't important to me, as long as she has two arms, two legs, and isn't fat. I'd take the girl below with an extra ten pounds any day over a less attractive but thinner girl.

I like blondes, but I have my tastes a bit more refined than that. The ones who I find extremely attractive, and who are attracted to me, have sort of "longer" faces. I'd probably say Norwegians are the most attractive to me, which makes sense because I am the male counterpart to this.

This is a pretty realistic goal for me. She's a solid 8. Looks like a total sweetheart:

I see a lot of EE girls on Tinder with good bodies but with Russian(?) features I don't find attractive, so I am concerned:

These girls are definitely hot, but I know they're not my type. I don't feel the same attraction to them, and I know they won't instantly be attracted to me. I can't explain it, but their faces are sort of "shorter" and I know they aren't compatible with me in the same way:

You put me in a room with the first four girls, even in the U.S., and we will notice each other right away. I do MUCH better when I focus on my own specific type.

Can anyone who has been to the Baltic states, central Europe, and/or eastern Europe weigh in on this? I know this is kind of a silly question but it will help me narrow down my search. I have banged girls as attractive as the ones above in the states, but it's a once in a blue moon thing and good luck holding their attention for long.

Your wisdom is most appreciated.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which EE country is full of my type of girl?

Post by gsjackson »

Seems to me I saw a lot of long, angular faces in Belgrade, but they usually have dark hair. Whatever the bone structure, there are certainly lots of good looking women there.

The Roosh V forum would probably be a better place to pose this question, though I wonder if any of those guys have observed facial structure to the degree that you have. It's great that you've been able to narrow the focus of what you want so precisely. I'm of the view that there are a small percentage of women who are for you -- they are your type and you are theirs -- and much time is wasted chasing after women society deems attractive but aren't really your type.

My own type runs more to the second group of pictures. I'm not quite sure what "butterfaced" is -- and if you're using the term chances are you've already been to Roosh -- but I think I might like it. You could parade a hundred five foot ten supermodels by me and I wouldn't look twice, but if a cute, girl-next-door type, maybe a little plump but a big rack, goes by, I'm doing a U-turn.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Which EE country is full of my type of girl?

Post by Nailer »

"Butterface" goes back a long time before Roosh. It means everything's good "but her face".

Now that I have written this I can see what I am asking: Where in EE do you find Nordic-looking girls? I'd like to just have a whole population of them instead of coming across one once in a blue moon, like I do in America.

I'm guessing the Baltic states have similar genetics to Scandinavia, but was hoping someone who's actually been there could weigh in.