Voting in a blue state: worth it?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Voting in a blue state: worth it?

Post by Gadfly »

I live in a solid blue state, but am planning to vote Republican in the presidential election. This state is pretty much in the tank for Hillary. So is it worth my time to vote anyway?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Voting in a blue state: worth it?

Post by drealm »

Same case here. I registered Republican, but only to vote Ron/Rand Paul in primaries and of course I never even got a chance to do that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Given that the polls can’t be trusted, it would make sense to vote. In any case, the more the popular vote goes against the Sea Hag, the more her regime will be delegitimized if she steals the election.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:Given that the polls can’t be trusted, it would make sense to vote. In any case, the more the popular vote goes against the Sea Hag, the more her regime will be delegitimized if she steals the election.
It is like an african election; you only have one option of whom to vote for: the white man. Every nation that chose a woman or a darkie over a white man saw its arse quickly. SA, Rhodesia, Mozambique, Angola, USA, Germany, and now the UK. Brazil had a heifer in charge, until she was sacked for breaking budgetary laws. Typical female thing to do, spend spend spend.

The only exception to this would be Maggie Thatcher, but she was more a man than a woman.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Further to this, please do get out and vote for Trump, people. What may not have been swing states in the past may be now, as everyone hates the Sea Hag. While Trump rallies fill huge stadiums, hers occupy corners of high school gyms. There are more and more revelations of her corruption and criminality coming out. Lets make it a landslide against the globalist banksters and their evil puppets.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

My take on this is they are having DHS and I also heard UN present at the voting stations for a reason. Now if Obama turned the internet over to the UN and China as Alex Jones has said they appear to have big plans to rig this election no matter how big the spread is against Hillary and try and not let it get out how corrupt the rigging is going to be..

They will have all the major news networks in the mainstream announce she won even though she lost big time and may try and shut the alternate media down on how badly we got the shaft.

Go vote so it becomes obvious for all to see and also some are recommending wearing red so it will be obvious how bad she is outnumbered.....

Like Cornfed said she has no support from the people because her rallies are vacant!
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If you live in Louisiana, it goes without saying that as well as voting for Donald Trump, you should also vote for David Duke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbrmcISt02c
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

VOTE and DO NOT BELIEVE THE POLLS!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

If only I lived in Louisiana, I'd vote for David Duke.

California has an open primary system like Louisiana, so all candidates regardless of party compete on the same ballot. The top two candidates who win the most number of votes advance to the November election.

This year, we have two worthless candidates running against each other for the Senate: both female, both non-white... and both Democrats. How's that's for a one-party state?

The 3rd place winner was a Republican (white male) who trailed far behind the first 2.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Gadfly wrote:If only I lived in Louisiana, I'd vote for David Duke.

California has an open primary system like Louisiana, so all candidates regardless of party compete on the same ballot. The top two candidates who win the most number of votes advance to the November election.

This year, we have two worthless candidates running against each other for the Senate: both female, both non-white... and both Democrats. How's that's for a one-party state?

The 3rd place winner was a Republican (white male) who trailed far behind the first 2.
if Americans are voting in so many women and non whites, you are doomed. Only a white man will protect the interests of white men. Only a white man will protect all. Women and non whites just want to stick a knife into the white man and look after themselves only?

David duke would seem the most obvious choice.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Kradmelder wrote: if Americans are voting in so many women and non whites, you are doomed. Only a white man will protect the interests of white men. Only a white man will protect all. Women and non whites just want to stick a knife into the white man and look after themselves only?
In a very broad, general sense, I think this is true for modern white nations. Even considering that white men are no less susceptible to greed, corruption, and treachery. The idea that being a non-white public official is some kind of proud national achievement is an absolute joke. Many of them are corrupt low-lifes.

Duke probably would have been elected governor back in 1990, if his party hadn't gone all out to repudiate him. I actually think he would have been a good governor to the very blacks, Jews, and other racial minorities that hate him.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Gadfly wrote:If only I lived in Louisiana, I'd vote for David Duke.

https://ballot.fyi/?sort=num
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Gadfly wrote:I live in a solid blue state, but am planning to vote Republican in the presidential election. This state is pretty much in the tank for Hillary. So is it worth my time to vote anyway?
YES!

The only chance Hitlary has is if Trump supporters do not vote.