Dating foreign women and not having a car

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Dating foreign women and not having a car

Post by traveller »

WorldTraveler wrote:
December 15th, 2015, 11:06 pm
You don't need a car to date when visiting any of the countries you've asked about. Are you planning on moving there for good, then maybe a car would be necessary. I've never had a girl ask me if I had a car. You do have a car, it's in the USA.
You shouldn't even need a car at all if you live somewhere tropical, including Mexico, the Philippines, Thailand, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and the U.S. states of especially Florida and Hawaii. In a tropical area, even a Pedicab will suffice. A lot of people in Key West, Florida own Pedicabs. Bicycles of course are a great form of transportation in a tropical climate.

And that's another reason obesity has absolutely no excuse in a tropical climate.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

You shouldn't even need a car at all if you live somewhere tropical, including Mexico, the Philippines, Thailand, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and the U.S. states of especially Florida and Hawaii.
Mexico has different climates depending on where you go. The northern part of the country is mostly desert. Where I'm at, the weather can be like California. The tropical areas are the southern part of the country and many beaches (e.g. Puerto Vallarta, Cancún, Mazatlán, etc.)

For the most part you don't need a car in Mexico. Towns and cities are very walkable. You have intercity buses which blow Greyhound out of the water. And in larger cities such as Mexico City or Guadalajara, public transportation is especially more well-developed (subways/light rails, BRTs, trolley-buses, taxis, regular city buses). Only in upper class neighborhoods you would need a car.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

I'll get a car when there when they drive on the left hand side of the road and all the signs are in English. Until then, it's Grab.

If a foreign girl doesn't like it, she can stick with short and poor locals. Who also don't a car. Or a pot to piss in.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Money is power.

If you can flaunt you'll always attract a wide variety of pun. Whether they are materialistic or not.

I dont necessarily think you need a car to hit the fat silicon Colombian ass. But it certainly helps for a blow and go.

In latin america you can get a ton of ass without a car( so no you dont need it). But you can get a ton more with it( plus its easier access to a blow and go.)

Even if you dont have a car dont think you'll be scavaging away from a bill. lots of latin hoes might not care about a car but they'll definitely care about what you buy them, what you pay for them, where you take them. Dont think you can just take hot asses to the local flea motel. Your best bet would be to just go red light( that way you wont need a car.;)).
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

tjh14 wrote:
December 16th, 2015, 2:35 pm
If they want you to have a car, dump them. They're golddiggers. It is stupid to own a car in a country with a decent transportation system.
I totally agree with the gold digger part. Not only is it not even exactly necessary to own a car in a country with a decent public transit system, it also isn't exactly necessary to own a car if you live in a tropical climate where the weather is perfect all 12 months a year for bicycles and pedicabs. Cars in a tropical climate really should only be necessary for carrying large, bulky items too heavy for a pedicab and also for long distance travel, such as in the U.S. states of Florida and Hawaii, and also in large, continent-based countries like Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Thailand, Australia, India, and the larger islands of Malaysia and Indonesia such as Sumatra, Java, Borneo, Sulawesi, and New Guinea.

I especially like to say; use bicycles and pedicabs if you are simply getting around within small to medium sized tropical cities, like if you live in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, Fort Lauderdale, Key West, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Sarasota, Honolulu, Hilo, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Medan, Padang, Palembang, Cebu City, and even Manila. I'm even sure some people can certainly even use bicycles and pedicabs to get around in even larger metro areas like Tampa/St. Petersburg, Orlando, Miami, Sao Paulo, New Delhi, and even possibly Mexico City on smogless days.
SJWsAreRetards
Freshman Poster

Post by SJWsAreRetards »

Here in NYC, the central feminist and liberal city hellhole of America, it's just sad to hear these fragile and weak beta males profusely claim that ONLY Eastern / SE Asian girls that live in this city do not require a man to pick her up in a car during a date.

At my job, I've seen numerous Eastern / SE Asian women who display very loud, entitled, materialistic and bitchy attitudes even when upper management employees are located in the same room. So one can only imagine how they are like outside of the professional and corporate workplace.

On the other hand, I've observed plenty of Latin American / Eastern European females in public places / restaurants located in the outer boroughs of NYC who appear to be very feminine and compassionate.
Maricais24
Freshman Poster

Post by Maricais24 »

lol cool! I love bentleys too
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
December 15th, 2015, 6:22 pm
As we all know, if a guy doesn't have a car, then he's automatically out of the dating scene here in the US.
Actually, if a guy can't afford to live in Beverly Hills, California or even the Calabasas/Hidden Hills area (western Los Angeles County, California) and he doesn't have enough courage to stare down the barrel of a SWAT sharpshooter's rifle, then he's automatically out of the dating scene in the United States of America.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 12:22 am
MattHanson1990 wrote:
As we all know, if a guy doesn't have a car, then he's automatically out of the dating scene here in the US.
Actually, if a guy can't afford to live in Beverly Hills, California or even the Calabasas/Hidden Hills area (western Los Angeles County, California) and he doesn't have enough courage to stare down the barrel of a SWAT sharpshooter's rifle, then he's automatically out of the dating scene in the United States of America.
Regular guys still get dates, too. The pickin's are heavier than they used to be. Maybe if you moved 'up weight' a bit, you can find a girl who would go out with you.:) Or you can hold out and try for one of the minority in the attractive weight range. But when you talk to her, don't many any of this dating dystopia stuff you always post on her. That might creep her out and scare her away.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
As we all know, if a guy doesn't have a car, then he's automatically out of the dating scene here in the US. On the other hand, many foreign women don't care if her ideal man owns a car or not. But I'm trying to find out which countries can a guy date the girls and not have a car, even though a car isn't a necessity to get around in most countries abroad. My ultimate HA destination is Latin America since I like Latina girls the most, especially mestizas, but I read this blog about Colombian girls flaking. In the comments section, one of the posters suggested to the OP of that post that having a car will drastically reduce the flake rate, and it was a Colombian girl. But I saw other posters commenting that it was mostly the fake girls in Medellin (the ones with breast implants and artificially enlarged butts) who flake out a lot. I did get on a different tangent for a moment. But I know that certainly in the Philippines, many of the women won't care if her man has a car or not. In Latin America, including Mexico, can an average American man still have plenty of dating choices and not have a car or will that severely limit his dating choices to low class girls?
I did not have a car when I was dating my wife in Jakarta. At the time, there were buses going all over the place and taxies everywhere. Also, there were 'ojek' on the street corners, motorcycles for hire. Nowadays, Grab, who took over for Uber is the way to get a ride, along with Gojek, an ap for ojeks and cars. There still are some taxis.

But back when I was going out with my wife, I took her around in taxis and buses. After we had been dating for a while, I would just take her on the cheap buses to a big mall with lots of restaurants, which was a few miles so down the street from where she lived. Most people did not own cars. I did not want to drive in the traffic initially. I drove in the US, but Jakarta traffic is a horrific mess. But it was a little hard to get where we wanted to go on the weekend after we got married, so I got one eventually after we were married. I started teaching my wife to drive. Stuff was so cheap back then, I just paid for her to take a driving course. That was after she stalled our

A few of years ago in Jakarta, more of my wife's relatives seemed to have cars-- usually after they were married and settled. But with Uber, Grab, etc., it was not necessary.

I would imagine in the US there are some places where it is relatively common for people not to own cars. On TV and in the movies, a lot of New Yorkers get around with the subway, buses, and taxis. Is it really so bad to take a girl out in a taxi or to walk her to a restaurant in the neighborhood in a big city like this?
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE OP @ MattHanson

Have you got a bicycle"?

I highly recommend taking up the habit.

Cars are great for transport (as are bikes), we can give friends lifts, we can take people back to our places. The downsides of cars is that we can sometimes be that person who's the taxi driver, the chauffeur. No-one wants that role in their social circle?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It depends where you are here in Japan. In the big cities for sure you don't need a car, use train or taxi etc. - Outside of the large cities however without much public transport around most people have a small car. No need to show up with a big vehicle. Not a criteria when dating women.
Wandering_Yeti
Freshman Poster

Post by Wandering_Yeti »

Yohan wrote:
January 24th, 2021, 9:20 am
It depends where you are here in Japan. In the big cities for sure you don't need a car, use train or taxi etc. - Outside of the large cities however without much public transport around most people have a small car. No need to show up with a big vehicle. Not a criteria when dating women.
How is the dating scene in japan? Online dating apps still useless there?
"To boldy go where no Man has gone before"
-James T. Kirk
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Wandering_Yeti wrote:
January 31st, 2021, 6:10 am
Yohan wrote:
Can you speak any Japanese? Or is that a really silly question?
Wandering_Yeti
Freshman Poster

Post by Wandering_Yeti »

yick wrote:
January 31st, 2021, 4:33 pm
Wandering_Yeti wrote:
January 31st, 2021, 6:10 am
Yohan wrote:
Can you speak any Japanese? Or is that a really silly question?
f**k off schitzo.
"To boldy go where no Man has gone before"
-James T. Kirk