Are Chinese FOB women shy?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Are Chinese FOB women shy?

Post by Forerunner »

Here at my University I see many female students from China. I have not tried to approach any of them lately, they look sweet and innocent , but I get the vibe from them they don't want to be approached. The other day I saw one in the library giving me smile but then when I was going to walk over to talk with her she gave me this weird look. I then thought to myself well whats her problem. Why would you look at me give me a smile and eye contact if you don't want me to approach you? I have seen most of them stay in like these group clicks and not wander outside of it.

A couple of weeks back I met a very foreign female Chinese student at a store we talked for like 2hours. Then she gave me her phone number to call her so that we could meet up sometime so I could help her with English lessons. However when I attempted to call her she never answered so then I proceeded to text her she also didn't respond. I have another example of this 4 days prior to this when I met another one in a library same thing initially we had a very great conversation about travel and differences among cultures. She gave me her phone number afterward so I could call her because she told me she was interested in meeting me for coffee. So I text her the next day to say hello she does not respond then next day messages me Goodmorning. I then call her no answer then leave a VM.

My whole point in writing this is are girls in China this way? Are they flakey? or is this from being an pernicious environment ?

I would love to travel to China not only to experience the culture and the vibe but also to go shopping for potential candidates in Wives. Another option for me is Vietnam because of this girl I have been chatting with for quite sometime she wants me to visit her.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Chinese FOB women shy?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:Chinese women shy and flaky? :lol:

Chinese girls 101: Yes.

and lack passion, initative(unless its for money), libido, charisma, emotion.

And yet all you guys want one and your even willing to live in a craphole oppressive country to do so.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Forerunner wrote:Here at my University I see many female students from China. I have not tried to approach any of them lately, they look sweet and innocent , but I get the vibe from them they don't want to be approached. The other day I saw one in the library giving me smile but then when I was going to walk over to talk with her she gave me this weird look. I then thought to myself well whats her problem. Why would you look at me give me a smile and eye contact if you don't want me to approach you? I have seen most of them stay in like these group clicks and not wander outside of it.

A couple of weeks back I met a very foreign female Chinese student at a store we talked for like 2hours. Then she gave me her phone number to call her so that we could meet up sometime so I could help her with English lessons. However when I attempted to call her she never answered so then I proceeded to text her she also didn't respond. I have another example of this 4 days prior to this when I met another one in a library same thing initially we had a very great conversation about travel and differences among cultures. She gave me her phone number afterward so I could call her because she told me she was interested in meeting me for coffee. So I text her the next day to say hello she does not respond then next day messages me Goodmorning. I then call her no answer then leave a VM.

My whole point in writing this is are girls in China this way? Are they flakey? or is this from being an pernicious environment ?

I would love to travel to China not only to experience the culture and the vibe but also to go shopping for potential candidates in Wives. Another option for me is Vietnam because of this girl I have been chatting with for quite sometime she wants me to visit her.
Asian girls, in general, whether they be Westernized or not, are very flaky. I say that as a warning and a source of truth, because I have experience with both types of Asian females.

Having said that, Forerunner, I would choose Vietnamese girls over Chinese girls--if I had a choice.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

Chinese women are perplexing, most of them here seem scared of people approaching them. They seem to be very cliquish as well when they come to the states its like they change for the worse. I even talked with a girl that recently came down here to study from China she said that most Chinese that come to the states are the materialistic ones just want to make money.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

zboy1 wrote:
Forerunner wrote:Here at my University I see many female students from China. I have not tried to approach any of them lately, they look sweet and innocent , but I get the vibe from them they don't want to be approached. The other day I saw one in the library giving me smile but then when I was going to walk over to talk with her she gave me this weird look. I then thought to myself well whats her problem. Why would you look at me give me a smile and eye contact if you don't want me to approach you? I have seen most of them stay in like these group clicks and not wander outside of it.

Asian girls, in general, whether they be Westernized or not, are very flaky. I say that as a warning and a source of truth, because I have experience with both types of Asian females.

Having said that, Forerunner, I would choose Vietnamese girls over Chinese girls--if I had a choice.

yeah it seems more likely than not Chinese women are not as down to earth as their counterparts in the south namely Vietnam. But I am also wondering about Thailand because I would love to travel their if I end up going to Vietnam in the winter. I would love to meet a girl from Thailand. The other day I was passing by a Thai restaurant saw the owner inside I said to myself holy mackerel she had a nice body with lovely eyes. If she was my wife I would have like 5 babies with her assuming she was a nice women that I connected with. :D