Should I date this Black American woman in China?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost wrote:Why would anyone go to China to date black women, especially American black women? That would be like going into a gold mine and coming out with dirt.

I don't think we can discount the possibility and existance of exceptions in this world. They exist so i'm not going to condemn her sight unseen but Zboy is taking a significant gamble by going with this one.

If it were me i'd definitely prefer Chinese girls though.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Should I date this Black American woman in China?

Post by The »

zboy1 wrote:I meet this very attractive African American girl in my group, and it looks like she's interested in me--and I'm attracted to her, too. Should I go ahead and start a serious relationship with her? I've already dated her a couple times, but should I take-it-up-a-notch?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Zboy1, you are one of the handful of posters here who has had my respect. That being the case, I will respectfully point out that if you have to ask that question, the answer is an emphatic no.

Whatever reservations you have are likely well-founded, and things would likely be even worse if you have a relationship with her.

If a woman does not make you think, "Hell yeah I want date her," then do not go farther than a fling or a friendship.

But the choice is yours.....
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Haha damn. All the black guys have given you a big emphatic no about this girl. I think it's worth taking that into consideration. A lot of black guys know the true nature of black women that those of us outside of the culture have a blind spot about.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Repatriate wrote:Haha damn. All the black guys have given you a big emphatic no about this girl. I think it's worth taking that into consideration. A lot of black guys know the true nature of black women that those of us outside of the culture have a blind spot about.
Black guys have to deal with shit from Black women that non-Blacks don't always have to deal with, just like foreigners don't always deal with the same problems with Asian girls as Asian guys do, genetic Alphas don't deal with the same problems with American women as Betas do, so on and so forth.

Zboy, the choice is yours. Best of luck whatever your decision may be (of course, as always, provided that your actions do not interfere with me accomplishing my objectives).
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

sea_dragon wrote:Why would anyone consider any American woman? American women are always two faced and sketchy.
It is a difference somewhat between Western women in Western countries and these few Western women who are showing up outside of the feminist zone by themselves and are looking for local contacts elsewhere and decide to stay away from Western countries in future.

It depends what this woman will do in future, does she prefer to stay in China or elsewhere? Or does she complain and wants to go home as soon as possible as all and everything is better in USA?

If she complains about Asia and considers USA to be the paradise for decent strong women... well in this case forget her...

There are indeed some women from Western countries, who prefer to be out from their own society and prefer to relocate - also here in Japan we have quite a growing community of Western women who are living with a Japanese husband.

I can confirm that their behavior is quite different from what you know about females in USA or UK.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

If she has weave, that's even more reason to not do it. If you have told her your name and/or social already, then definitely do not do it.

Are you trying to set yourself up deliberately to have to stay out the US of Gay so that you know if you were to go back, you'd become arrested at immigration for back-child-support and have your passport rescinded?? She'll do it! She wants more than a baby with "gud hare". Au contraire, if she's the type that just wants your DNA, you may not have to pay squiddly-squat. However, the ueber-caveat is that you would probably never see your and her child ever again. Es algo pa reflexionar. #Espanol

The only way I'd go all the way on this one is if you have a vasectomy ALREADY...because eventually, she is going to do you raw/bareback. It's too trivial to d.ick them down raw. They have some of the best p.ussy on the planet because take it from me, they like men whom they think will give them the next Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Tracee Ellis Ross, Rae Dawn Chong, Stacey Dash, Michael Ealy, Terrence Howard, Shang The Comedian, El DeBarge (especially his aesthetics), Al B. Sure!, Quincy Brown (Al B. Sure's son and splitting image), the Mowry Twins, or Christopher Wiliams (the R&B singer). Take heed to the HA/MGTOW creed if need be. Let me jot that down #trademark

PS: Yes all of those celebrites are of mixed-race, not Black.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

ha, they are backstabbers.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

It doesn't matter what race you decide to date. Just choose the least arrogant woman that's interested in you. If you choose to date a woman with "high self esteem" your asking for trouble.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I'd advise against it. She is most likely just another one of those typical expats although at first she may pretend to be different. Definetely play it safe and go for Chinese women, or Filipinas as you say you would look into in the near future.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!