Should I still practice gaming women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
TechBroDouche
Freshman Poster

Should I still practice gaming women?

Post by TechBroDouche »

I'm currently 19 and Korean American and more information can be seen about me here:
viewtopic.php?t=24612
So due to unfortunate economical realities and barriers to entry (Like my parents not letting me join a frat even if all the viable girls are in sororities and those girls tend to only hook up with frat guys) in my university, I can't quite practice game until after I graduate. But even after I graduate, I will be working at least a few years in USA due to high tech wages here, so that gives me time to travel and learn a language. My question is, during those years in USA, should I practice gaming the entitled, selfish, feminist-poisoned cunts or will that actually hurt my abilities to have a meaningful relationship with a European woman? If it helps, the site that I learn so much from is:
http://www.girlschase.com
From what I judge through, he writes stuff based on the nature of all women, but he also caters to the American audience mainly. Which could mean that I may be learning the wrong stuff for having a good relationship with a European woman. So yeah, should I still practice gaming women after I graduate?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anything which has to do with dating etc. a female in USA is by my opinion plainly time-waste.
The best is to have nothing to do with women living in the USA.

Finish your studies first. Women should be your very last concern.

Let me add to avoid misunderstandings, this has nothing to do with your race or origin. I would give the same advice to any young man, regardless if he is black, white, Asian or mixed race.

http://www.girlschase.com/

I really wonder, how this website could be helpful for men in any form, maybe some members on this forum can comment on that.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

AWALT. Foreign women are not magically going to respond to you necessarily, and even if they do, you might deal with some of the same problems eventually, but in different packages. Learn as much as you can. Knowing both sides of the game won't hurt you, just know when to switch modes so to speak depending on your location.

Yes, you should be practicing game as long as your actions won't lead you to getting hurt or stuck with a chick you have no real interest in. Always be playin'.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
TechBroDouche
Freshman Poster

Post by TechBroDouche »

Hmm, both responses seem to be from people in Asia. And they're both divergent. Perhaps we can get someone from Europe to comment on this?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

You are an idiot! You do realise that by da*ing and dan*ing and going to p*oms and all this American nonsense, you only draw yourself into the American lifestyle of sin.

Once again the Americans are LAUGHING at 'Asian-Americans'.

I grew up in U.S.A. since coming here at a young age from Spain and have not been absorbed by American culture. Because in the end ~ there can be....

only...

ONE!

{(And U.S.A. is not it, ha ha ha ha ha.)}

[~} Try to understand what that 'one' means.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote: ... realise that by da*ing and dan*ing and going to p*oms and all this American nonsense, you only draw yourself into the American lifestyle of sin
I have to agree with Anatol. Stay away from all this American nonsense. Don't waste money for stupid things. Better use your money for yourself - for studies, for travel, for your own motorcycle, or whatever you like or might be useful for you or just save it...
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

You are a legal adult, so I don't see how your parents can prevent you from joining a fraternity.

Then again, do you really want to join a fraternity "to get girls"? Don't you want a girlfriend with a good character, who will care about you for who you really are?

You shouldn't have to settle for being fake to get women interested in you.
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Also, IMO, the best way to make yourself attractive to women is to make yourself as physically attractive as possible. This won't inherently make you a deeper person, but it will make more women consider you a potential love interest, rather than rejecting you outright.

Genetics are set in stone, but you can get the best clothes, get a nice hairstyle (shorter or longer isn't always better--extremely short hair doesn't always make you look tough or handsome, and extremely long hair doesn't always make you look young and carefree--you have to get a style that actually looks good for you, which may be long, short, or in the middle, depending on your head shape and facial features). I don't recommend plastic surgery to make yourself look good, because it can very easily be botched (look at Carrot Top...sometimes it's better to accept your genetics rather than try to turn yourself into a prince). Instead I would suggest working on keeping your skin healthy with good nutrition, light sun exposure, and developing a good shaving technique. Also working on fitness is a huge plus.

Being fit and strong helps dispel negative stereotypes Asian males have to put up with in the US--stereotypes physical weakness. Weight training and cardio, every week. EVERY week!
Let's get together and feel alright.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

As a fellow Korean speaking to fellow Korean..use common sense. Women are the same all over. Maybe it's little easier over seas vs here in the states but as Asian men we have it harder so you have to work harder to attract a girl . Saying that..you have your life ahead of you and I think your thinking smart.

Finish your studies and save aa much as you can. Regarding investment since your young you can invest in the riskier asset but later transfer it to more stable asset.

Because of you work hours you don't have much time to socialize but try to fit in time. I wouldn't spend too much time on PUA...because I think you need to go out and find out yourself what works socially for you. I know that sounds very ambigious ..but since your a computer programmer it's kind of like if this method doesn't work you try a different path. PUA has it's positive and good points. It's good for social foundation but it's bad if you turn to it thinking it's the magic bullet to solving all your women problem. I realize after all these years..it's mostly common sense.

Even in places like Germany they have PUA classes there so PUA is becoming more global. German women , American women , or Asian women..are all women and there is not too much if difference between them. I know others will disagree.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Here is one of many links of PUA in Germany..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGj4dS_OMGc

JUst web search PUA in Germany..even PUA in Asia. PUA became to some extent global because women just became harder to get so you need game to some extent to land a girl.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

KokujinKrusader wrote:AWALT. Foreign women are not magically going to respond to you necessarily, and even if they do, you might deal with some of the same problems eventually, but in different packages. Learn as much as you can. Knowing both sides of the game won't hurt you, just know when to switch modes so to speak depending on your location.

Yes, you should be practicing game as long as your actions won't lead you to getting hurt or stuck with a chick you have no real interest in. Always be playin'.
+1

This is the answer.

Game is like knowing how to lead your partner when dancing. A man doesn't HAVE to know how to dance, but it can't hurt.

So learn to dance.

Learn to game.

PS I will add: You don't necessarily have to "f**k-close" a woman to know that you have "won the game". Just leave her warm, with vagina and nipples tingling, lips parted, wanting you. Practice that. Just for fun.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should I still practice gaming women?

Post by MrMan »

Live your wife in such a way that you will attract a good quality woman, a virgin with high moral standards who embraces things like cooking, taking care of the home, raising children, being submissive, being feminine, taking care of her husband. Gaming women and sleeping around probably won't attract women like this.
TechBroDouche
Freshman Poster

Post by TechBroDouche »

Automatically, many posts here have alluded to PUAing and that's sort of what the Girlschase website tries to avoid. It's based more on knowing the nature of women and configuring it to make both sides happy (Displaying REAL value) rather than being angry at women and exploiting them (Displaying value on the outset but empty inside) for supposedly consensual sex (I still am a bit angry at American women however to be honest). I see a general consensus that I should continue on my path.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Being a complete game denialist is a path towards becoming a bitter old angry man who doesn't know shit about women. There are some aspects of game that are very true. Just don't get caught up in the PUA bootcamp/marketing hype.