How would I do on a international daing site with....

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
steve55
Junior Poster

How would I do on a international daing site with....

Post by steve55 »

this photo as my profile photo? lol. This is REALLY me. I used photo booth that was originally installed on my Ipad to create it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Hideous. Do you really look worse than that ugly monster?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Your photo sucks and is the definition of stupid. I think it suites you well. Good Luck :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How would I do on a international daing site with....

Post by publicduende »

steve55 wrote:this photo as my profile photo? lol. This is REALLY me. I used photo booth that was originally installed on my Ipad to create it.

If you intend to use it to shoo away potential pretenders now you have found a gf, I think it'll work pretty well! :)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: How would I do on a international daing site with....

Post by Zambales »

The photo would most likely be rejected but if it wasn't, I'm sure it would attract the odd scammer or two. Seriously, some women are that desperate.