Astrocartography: Using Astrology to find your best HA location!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Astrocartography: Using Astrology to find your best HA location!

Post by woodwater »

hi

i would like to test the astrological system astrocartography. it is supposed to tell you the best places in the world for love,career,etc
for more info go to http://www.astro.com get your free chart and then go to asto travel section and see if what they say about your new place fits.
let me know if it works 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I tried that a long time ago, and it does seem to work. It was accurate for the most part, and it gave specifics, not just generalities. I'd recommend you try it when considering traveling or moving somewhere. It will tell you how well you fit in a particular place and it's vibe/energy. It's free too!
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

WWu777 wrote:I tried that a long time ago, and it does seem to work. It was accurate for the most part, and it gave specifics, not just generalities. I'd recommend you try it when considering traveling or moving somewhere. It will tell you how well you fit in a particular place and it's vibe/energy. It's free too!
hi Winston
in fact you have sun and venus in house 5 of love affairs over the philipines which is great for love and shining with the opposite sex. But your chart for Taiwan isnt very different. Were you lucky with females there too?
did you have a lot of nigt clubbing in philipines and Taiwan more than other places?
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

C:\Documents and Settings\pmendes\Ambiente de trabalho\AIR Software Locality Map Service_eml.htm
if you wish a 49 dollar report, Alphee^`s is very good cause it includes all houses. See mine above.The purple are the best places. I have purple in western Australia like you in the Philipines and it was one of my lucky zones for love and nightclubbing.
Where did you live in the USA?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

woodwater wrote:
WWu777 wrote:I tried that a long time ago, and it does seem to work. It was accurate for the most part, and it gave specifics, not just generalities. I'd recommend you try it when considering traveling or moving somewhere. It will tell you how well you fit in a particular place and it's vibe/energy. It's free too!
hi Winston
in fact you have sun and venus in house 5 of love affairs over the philipines which is great for love and shining with the opposite sex. But your chart for Taiwan isnt very different. Were you lucky with females there too?
did you have a lot of nigt clubbing in philipines and Taiwan more than other places?
Hey, you'd have to know my exact date and time of birth to look at my chart. How did you know my time of birth? Did you see it in my baby photos?

In Taiwan, I had girls wanting me back in 1990 when I was 17, but that's it. Nowadays they are kind of stuck up. And a very low percentage of them are attractive.

Hey get this though. In one of the astro reports, it says that I have a propensity for aggressive debate!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?bty ... y=11&go=Go

"Mars in the Third House

You have a very aggressive intellect, so that you like to debate and argue with people, usually not to have a serious fight but a friendly argument.

Fortunately your mind works quite quickly, and you have a lot of mental energy. Just don't lose your curiosity about getting answers by concentrating all your energy on winning the argument.

When you are talking with people, be careful how you speak, because you tend to express yourself argumentatively even when you have nothing to fight about."
Last edited by Winston on January 30th, 2013, 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

WWu777 wrote:
woodwater wrote:
hi Winston
Hey, you'd have to know my exact date and time of birth to look at my chart. How did you know my time of birth? Did you see it in my baby photos?

In Taiwan, I had girls wanting me back in 1990 when I was 17, but that's it. Nowadays they are kind of stuck up. And a very low percentage of them are attractive.

Hey get this though. In one of the astro reports, it says that I have a propensity for aggressive debate!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?bty ... y=11&go=Go

"Mars in the Third House

You have a very aggressive intellect, so that you like to debate and argue with people, usually not to have a serious fight but a friendly argument.

Fortunately your mind works quite quickly, and you have a lot of mental energy. Just don't lose your curiosity about getting answers by concentrating all your energy on winning the argument.

When you are talking with people, be careful how you speak, because you tend to express yourself argumentatively even when you have nothing to fight about."
you gave me your birthtime years ago,remember?
Winston
Site Admin

How to use Astrology to find your Happier Abroad location

Post by Winston »

Have you heard of AstroGeography, aka AstroCartography? It's a method of using your Astrological chart and influences to find out which places on Earth are more compatible with you, as each location has its own Astrological influences too. So it goes without saying that this can be used to help find your "Happier Abroad" location as well, as long as you keep an open mind about it, even if you don't believe in Astrology. Astrology is not completely accurate, but it is MORE accurate than chance, I've found, so there's probably something to it.

Wikipedia info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrocartography
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locational_astrology

Here is a book about it:

You can order a professional reading on a number of websites, but there are a few free ones too that give you some general info. I tried this long ago and found it to be fairly accurate, but forgot to tell you all about it.

Here are some free websites where you can enter your birthdate and location and see how the energies of each location on the world map can affect you.

http://www.astro.com (Create a free profile and then under All Horoscopes, select AstroTravel)
http://www.astrogeography.com

Try it out and let me know how accurate it is by testing it on locations you've already visited or lived in.
Last edited by Winston on January 30th, 2013, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my AstroTravel reading for West Coast USA, where I grew up, from Astro.com. It's pretty accurate isn't it?
"Neptune/MC Line

More beneficial on the west of the line.

The effects of the Neptune/MC line are manifold and complex. They could even lie in the loss of your established position and pre-existing goals. Traditional values and achievement give way to ideals that go far beyond the purely personal. Status and reputation lose their meaning. You may even resign from work, become a recluse and you are tired of being part of this consumer- driven society.

You strive for higher, spiritual ideals. You are interested in mysticism and spirituality. You might even become involved in religious sects, become a devotee of a charismatic guru or see yourself as an emissary of a far- reaching ideology. You might fall under the belief that you are very close to the truth, but idealistic sentimentality is no guarantee for deep, experiential understanding. You are better off if you become involved working for hospitals, rehabilitation, welfare or charity organisations. It is better to put this subtle energy of these regions to a mutual benefit and use.

However, high profile artists, musicians or entertainers, who work in the film, theatre or entertainment industry, can gain the best advantage. They transform the Neptunian forces into bright and fascinating worlds of illusions, and become unapproachable cult figures of our collective dreams and desires."
Notice the part above about "or see yourself as an emissary of a far- reaching ideology". Isn't that eerie and uncanny? Doesn't that sound like this Happier Abroad movement that I am promoting here? lol

The rest of it is fairly accurate too. The part about becoming involved in a religious sect is true too. I was a Christian fundamentalist for a long time and also joined some cult group meetings such as the Moonies and others, though I never officially joined them.

The last part about high profile actors and movie stars thriving on the West Coast career-wise is obviously accurate too, since Hollywood is in that region.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is my AstroGeography reading for Taiwan. I don't know what it means though. Perhaps it is giving a blueprint for what would have happened if I had grown up there?
Moon in Zenith
at Same Latitude

More beneficial on the eastern side of the line.

Along this line, your private and social lives combine well, you may also appear more prominently in the public eye. It can be difficult to keep intimate secrets hidden. You strive for public recognition and seek fulfilment in your social status.

You are more sensitive to collective needs, and you have a "feel" for the demands of certain situations. You have your finger on the pulse of time, and put your knowledge to good use in your professional life. It would be ideal for you to work from home. The special energy of these regions is also suitable for activities related to trading with foodstuffs, perishable goods as well as running a guesthouse or a hotel.

The dynamic energy of the Moon promotes rapid turnover, ensuring a positive reception of any enterprise with large parts of society. Undertakings requiring an unwavering attitude, endurance and fortitude are less likely to succeed, though. Unless the right attitude is fostered, these energies could lead to changes on a professional level.

A stay at such a place can bring a greater awareness of your unconscious motivation. You thereby gain insights into hidden dimensions of your psyche, and you begin to see how the subtle influences stemming from your mother have affected your social and professional development. You learn to distinguish between your own inner motives and outside influence.
My reading for the Philippines:
Pluto in Zenith
at Same Latitude

More beneficial on the west of the line.

Decisive changes are here to greet you. Your social and professional activities are primarily affected, but you may also feel the effects in your private life. If you are balanced, honest and not entirely ego-driven, you have the required strength to achieve your goals.

However, if you work against your inner calling, then this region can be the start to a crisis in your life. You may be dismissed from your job, your company could go bankrupt, or you could be forced to give up work for some other reason. You should regard the force of such events as a signal for you to seriously think about what you really want to achieve in life. Have you been on the right track or is it time to find your true vocation?

Pluto/MC awakens your longing for power, prestige and authority. At the same time, it can provide obstacles in the shape of performance pressure, stress and fears of failure. But if you become aware of your real goals, you will be able to activate enormous energies which will help you to achieve them. You must be prepared to let go of the old and to embrace the new.
Here is my reading for Russia. This one is more interesting. It talks about my passion being heightened here, and about me having many temptations and attractions (girls), which is true. There definitely is an energy there that makes me feel more alive. The part about "Your personal appeal is too forceful and your desires too great to be able to withstand the many temptations and attractions." is funny and interesting too.
Crossing Venus/Mars /

Love, partnership and sexuality are the relevant themes of this highly explosive planetary crossing. Venus/Mars symbolise the basic polarity of female and male principles, and represent the magnetic power of attraction between two people. A longer stay here promises intensity and passion in your intimate and personal relationships.

It is here you seek sensual and physical connections to others. Sexuality becomes one of the central themes in your life. Artists are inspired by this powerful energy for new and brilliant creations, but less creatively inclined individuals tend to resort to the pleasures of the flesh and orgasmic, erotic experiences.

Attempts to convert your longing for love into a purely spiritual, idyllic experience could end in frustration. Your personal appeal is too forceful and your desires too great to be able to withstand the many temptations and attractions. Mars wants to conquer, and Venus delights the senses - but neither should be a problem to you in this place.
My reading for Southern China looks favorable as well.
Jupiter/IC Line

More beneficial on the western side of the line.

You will experience happy times with your family and next of kin along the Jupiter influenced IC line. Old controversies can be skilfully concluded, and disagreements are resolved. These places are suitable for establishing your own household, the legalities of purchasing your own home and real estate, or constructing your own home. There is also a positive influence in these regions when seeking a new home.

These places are ideal for recuperation and introspection. The greatest benefit can be derived from a treatment at a health resort or a holiday. Your emotional and mental powers are greatly boosted. Personal studies give you a more profound understanding of life. You get a taste for traditional values and become preoccupied with delving into your past and genealogy. Along this axis, you will find inner peace and quiet.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Astrology has been one of my interests since mid-2012.

Here's my reading for Moscow, Russia.
Venus/AS Line

When Venus is on the Ascendant, it is easy to enjoy the more pleasant side to life. You search for harmony, a lively interchange with the world around you, and you discover the realm of the senses. This is especially true for close relationships.

Art and aesthetic luxury become part of your life, surrounding you with pleasant comfort. Your sense of beauty, comfort and pleasure is highly developed, and there is a need for you to share these with others. You won't remain alone for long here. It is easy for you to make contact. New friends appear on the scene, and you are flirtatious and feel "in love".

You appear sympathetic and alluringly attractive to others. Great emphasis is placed on your grooming and personal appearance. Your manner is relaxed and easy, and you radiate a more erotic and sensual quality. You are companionable and like to take things easy. Your motto is "live and let live".

This is an ideal place for artists, designers, actors and all creative people. Your playful and creative side finds adequate scope here. Your style of living becomes more refined, and you appear more glamorous and affluent to the world.

Economy and finance are under a positive influence along the curved Venus/AS line. You have a second sense about money matters. You speculate with success, and your business receives a boost. Investments can be made here with good returns, and new lucrative projects can be developed.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I checked my home address in Astrogeography. I got straight bars for Job and Money, but just about a quarter full for Love and less than half for Family. I live with my parents mind. Even Residence and Holidays are low ffs.

Here's for a line along where I live from AstroTravel:
Pluto/AS Line

Along this line, you will find yourself in regions with the highest concentration of power and energy. The transforming powers of Pluto force you to make profound changes within yourself as well as others. These forces connect with previously unknown parts of your being, and repressed psychological areas are made conscious and influence the ongoing flow of life.

Attempts to escape these influences can lead to rash decisions and experiences of power and powerlessness. If you show a proud and unrelenting attitude, you may challenge counterforces, where your enemy may not necessarily be visible.

The atmosphere of these regions is characterised by intensity and passion. Stressful episodes act as a catalyst to your personal transformation. Uncompromisingly, you have to deal with your shadow side. If you are prepared to abandon old patterns of habitual behaviour as well as attachments to your ways of thinking, this axis could become the turning point of your life.
Yup. It pretty much sucks here, but I suppose the suffering makes me not want to accept suffering any longer in any other place.

There's quite a few lines hitting Texas, which I was considering before I saw Abroad. They actually seem to bode well. Apparently there's been a big growth in the Asian population of Houston.

France seems another good place for me. Lots of beneficial lines. Makes sense considering my tastes.

There's a lot of good ones for Asia. Here's a line that runs between Vietnam and Hong Kong down into Australia:
Venus/DS Line

The emphasis here lies on all forms of relationships and shared experience. You feel estranged and unbalanced on your own, as if you were only half a person. The desire for completeness and intimate togetherness becomes the greatest motivating force in your life. You are prepared to put aside your own interests, and to become fully available to accommodate the needs of your loved one.

Your own personal interests lose their meaning, as it is far more important to love and be loved by another person. Generous compromises are made and small mistakes diplomatically overlooked. As a result of your obliging manner, you receive sympathy, friendship and sincerity. You can feel rejuvenated by being in love and enjoy a happy and sociable time.

Here, beautiful and pleasant people surround you. They attract you in a sensual and erotic way, and you long for closeness, tenderness and a passionate union. Through meeting artists of all kinds, you gain insights into the fascinating world of shapes, colours and sounds. This different way of living inspires your own creativity and conveys a feeling for a lighter, less complicated way of life.
Back to Astrogeography. It says Penang, Malaysia is near perfect. Paris is also pretty high. Sounds about right.
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

why did you remove my messages Winston?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

woodwater wrote:why did you remove my messages Winston?
I didn't. Your messages are still there in the other thread about my astrological profile.

viewtopic.php?t=17176

You must have gotten that thread mixed up with this one. lol

woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

Winston wrote:
woodwater wrote:why did you remove my messages Winston?
I didn't. Your messages are still there in the other thread about my astrological profile.

viewtopic.php?t=17176

You must have gotten that thread mixed up with this one. lol
Oh ok sorry
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We have another thread about Astrocartography now.

viewtopic.php?t=17175