Green card or ... ?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
mr_certainly_not_ordinary
Freshman Poster

Green card or ... ?

Post by mr_certainly_not_ordinary »

Hi!

Skype conversation between me and her (Filipina, 26 years old):

Her:

"Hello xxxx ! Good evening. You know what, this is kinda hard for me but I want to tell you something. I'm not telling you this because I want to impress or something. but to be Honest with you. I'm not lazy person but the reason why I cannot apply for an appropriate job here is because I don't have the permit, I'm illegal. I just came here for vacation and to look for my auntie for 6 mons but my Visa was expired. When they ask me (aunties) if I want to stay here so I answered them I 'll try. That's why I stay here Illegal. That's the reason! I didn't tell you this before because I don't know how to tell you. And a bit afraid. I hope you understand."

Her:

"If my auntie go back to the philippines on 2016 for good, I mean she will never go back here, I will go with her. And then now that we're planning to go home my aunties ask me If ever Am I willing to marry a swiss?! And I told to them that when I met your husband in luzern He's very kind so I said Yes. Maybe I should try meeting someone here in switzerland. That's why we look in the internet. But of course I'm looking for a partner but to the right person. To the one I love. Not just because of anything"

Me: Why are you looking for a swiss guy?

She: "I'm not referring to a swiss. I would be able to marry anyone who will accept me for who I am. Filipino, swiss, german or anyone. To the right person at the right time. But I just tried it over this chatroom"

Is she trustworthy or is she using me for the green card? What do you guys think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Using you? No.
From what you posted, she didn't ask you for anything.

Mentioning a problem and seeing if you don a Captain-Fix-It cape? YES!
Then, when/if it goes bad for you, she'll be able to say she "didn't ask, you offered...".

Solution: Don't put on the cape. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Teal Lantern wrote:Using you? No.
From what you posted, she didn't ask you for anything.

Mentioning a problem and seeing if you don a Captain-Fix-It cape? YES!
Then, when/if it goes bad for you, she'll be able to say she "didn't ask, you offered...".

Solution: Don't put on the cape. :mrgreen:
Hmm this seems like a lot of chess moves for a woman. Do they really think this far ahead?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

drealm wrote:Hmm this seems like a lot of chess moves for a woman. Do they really think this far ahead?
Yes. Manipulation, for a woman, is like upper body strength, for a man.

For them, it's not many moves at all:
1) Mention problem to orbiter.

2) Busy herself (texting FWB?) while orbiter fixes problem.

3a) If orbiter doesn't fix problem, find next orbiter, go back to step one.
3b) If orbiter fixes problem, say thanks (optional), go bang FWB.

If one must play the game, be the ONS/FWB getting the bang, not the orbiter fixing her problems for free. :)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I would be suspicious of her and her intentions, mr_certainly_not_ordinary. That's why, it's better to meet a person face-to-face instead of through Skype or through a dating site. You can really gauge a person much better that way.