It would mean the world of great to me..

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
jimmy95
Freshman Poster

It would mean the world of great to me..

Post by jimmy95 »

Hi my name's Jimmy I'm 19 and from England basically I don't like England but I want to move to America I've been looking at college's and university's but the problem is funds along with a few other stuff and I was wondering if anyone is willing to help me plan stuff out, Thanks.

I know I've not gone much into depth but if you reply or Pm me it would be great thanks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It would mean the world of great to me..

Post by Rock »

jimmy95 wrote:Hi my name's Jimmy I'm 19 and from England basically I don't like England but I want to move to America I've been looking at college's and university's but the problem is funds along with a few other stuff and I was wondering if anyone is willing to help me plan stuff out, Thanks.

I know I've not gone much into depth but if you reply or Pm me it would be great thanks.
Jimmy, you've already posted this 3 times. R u a spammer?

If you r looking for info on GOING TO the USA, you may be on the wrong forum. We tend to focus on GETTING AWAY from USA in favor of certain non-Anglo countries.