Do I have a chance with Asian girls if I'm short and Polish?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Do I have a chance with Asian girls if I'm short and Polish?

Post by Pszczola »

Firstly I'm very sorry for my language mistakes.

I'm from Poland and I have a 23 years old

I have only 165 cm height so girls don't like me

I often hear "why are you so short?" or "you're short"

In Poland much girls have a between 170-175 height. Too tall for me.

Mens in this country have about 175-185 height. I am very short alongside them.

I feel sad. My face is pretty. Really I like her. Unfortunately my height don't allow me on success with women

therefore I think about asian girls. How do you think. Do I have a chance with asian girls? that I know that asian girls are short but how much? How do you think, is pretty face although short height be will attractive for Asian women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chibolo
Junior Poster

Re: Do I have a chance with asian girls?

Post by chibolo »

Pszczola wrote:Firstly I'm very sorry for my language mistakes.

I feel sad. My face is pretty. Really I like her. Unfortunately my height don't allow me on success with women

therefore I think about asian girls. How do you think. Do I have a chance with asian girls? that I know that asian girls are short but how much? How
do you think, is pretty face although short height be will attractive for Asian women?
I don't know about Asian girls (I have never been to Asia) but you will do very well in certain countries in Latin America, where the average man is about your height. I am about 175cm (about average height for my country, Belgium) and in Peru I was considered tall. People gave me random complements on my height and I kept thinking "What? I'm not tall...". Height is relative to a degree. So my advice would be to go to countries like Peru, Ecuador or Mexico where you would be average height.
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

I can see but how girls live in mentioned by you coutries perceive short foreign man?

By the way how girls from Asia perceive such men?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Pszczola wrote:I can see but how girls live in mentioned by you coutries perceive short foreign man?

By the way how girls from Asia perceive such men?
Again, you will not be short there! That's the point. You will be average height. Do you have blue or green eyes? If so you will have another advantage because a lot of these women LOVE blue/green eyes.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm 5' 6" and did OK in China and Thailand. Just date petite girls - they're so cute!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

therefore I think about asian girls. How do you think. Do I have a chance with asian girls? that I know that asian girls are short but how much? How do you think, is pretty face although short height be will attractive for Asian women?

Well I can put a smile on your face. If you are a decent man, and not totally ugly,
you will have no problem here. You are actually just average height here.
Your height is far down on the list of important things here, so you can smile and relax.

Send me a PM(Private mail) and I would be glad to provide details.

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:

Well I can put a smile on your face. If you are a decent man, and not totally ugly,
you will have no problem here. You are actually just average height here.
Your height is far down on the list of important things here, so you can smile and relax.

Send me a PM(Private mail) and I would be glad to provide details.

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines.
+1

I am 5'6" and practically feel tall when in the Philippines. I am married and my wife is among the tallest of her friends. She claims she is 5'3" but I am sure she is closer to 5'1". Most girls I encountered in the Philippines exaggerate their own height. I never heard anyone say I was too short or she was looking for a certain height. In many Asian countries the girls will not care, they will consider you tall enough.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Been there. I don't know about Poland, but being that height was the kiss of death to any possible quality dating life here in the states for me. Many many years wasted...

What you'll notice in Asia or SA etc, is that the requirement goes from:

My men must be 6'3", as I'm accustomed to. 5'11" is pushing it ewwww

to:

I'd like to find a man that's taller than me, perhaps 2"-3"

Big difference.

Regarding Poland, aren't those Slavic girls more educated/accommodating in the average? I've had short stints in a couple slavic countries and they seemed real nice...lots of attention.
Perhaps you haven't experienced the "Jerry Springer" treatment over here...
Can you give more details?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

chibolo - Yes I have a blue eyes. I'm dark blonde. I find that my face is attractive. It's nice and proportional.

OutWest - no, I'm not ugly. I'm ok. Only my height is problem. If I was higher that in my country I don't problem with girls. And now they disqualify me. Polish men are tall, so polish women go to them. Polish girl are tall. Even short girls (160-170) told me "I thought that I met with tall men, and not the little guy - in polish "kurduplem" this was very offensive. Gilrs often asked me: "why are you short?"

davewe - really? Asian girls don't care height? So if I'm taller than them will be ok?

droid - I don't understend. Do You Think that Asian women require?

"My men must be 6'3", as I'm accustomed to. 5'11" is pushing it ewwww" or I'd like to find a man that's taller than me, perhaps 2"-3" ?

By te way 2"-3" what is it? Cm or feet?

Polish women are educated. They are independent.

Poles believe that Polish women are conceited, arrogant and demanding in herself.
I noticed that the guy is handsome and tall that Polish girl seduce him.
They say cookie for him
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Pszczola wrote:chibolo - Yes I have a blue eyes. I'm dark blonde. I find that my face is attractive. It's nice and proportional.

Great. You will do well in South America. However you will need to learn some Spanish otherwise it will be hard.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Hi Pszczola,

If you are interested in Asia, that's great, but have you also considered Hungary? There are lots of short girls and short guys in Hungary, although there are also medium-height and tall people here, too.

Are you in good shape? Do you dress stylishly? I think if you got in good shape and had six-pack abs or close and dressed stylishly, that you could do very well in Debrecen (there is a big university there) or in Budapest.

There is also some kind of historical friendship between Poland and Hungary, because in the past, both countries had the same enemies and were allies, so Hungarians generally feel warmly about Polish people.

In Hungary, youth is valued above anything, and since you're still in your early 20s, you might do well here. Since you're so close, why not give it a try?
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

Hungary I don't think so. Tall people are here. I want to met a short women :)

Do you know how are japanese girls?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Pszczola wrote:Hungary I don't think so. Tall people are here. I want to met a short women :)

Do you know how are japanese girls?
There are some tall people here, but there are also short people. Anyway, the point is that most of the short women here are happy with short guys who are about as young as they are. They aren't holding out for super-tall guys.

No, I don't know much about Japanese girls.

But if you need to be in a country where everyone is your height or shorter, then that makes your number of choices extremely small.
If you are dating a hot girl short girl and are happy, does it really matter if other people are around who are taller than you?
I know that your feelings have been hurt in the past, but you shouldn't let all tall people intimidate you.
Pszczola
Freshman Poster

Post by Pszczola »

Honestly I don't want stand out from other men.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Pszczola wrote:Honestly I don't want stand out from other men.
In many Latin countries you will stand out, but in a good way (you are white with blue eyes) AND you will be average height. Time to start learning Spanish :D