Do American black women like European Black men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
robinho
Freshman Poster

Post by robinho »

"One last thing. Black women are easy to catch. Don't worry about will they be attracted to you. Focus on are you attracted to them."

I like that... I been living to long in a white world ( Im not racist) but here in my country some white girls think all black men want them. I was standing in a bar and about to order and ask the girl next to me if she goes to this club often she answer " dont intrested" I was like what the... and you often hear girls say, sorry but Im not in to black guys. Thats the other side of the coin living in a country with most white people, I speak the girls languages so Im not that " exotic"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

robinho
Freshman Poster

Post by robinho »

"One last thing. Black women are easy to catch. Don't worry about will they be attracted to you. Focus on are you attracted to them."

I like that... I been living to long in a white world ( Im not racist) but here in my country some white girls think all black men want them. I was standing in a bar and about to order and ask the girl next to me if she goes to this club often she answer " dont intrested" I was like what the... and you often hear girls say, sorry but Im not in to black guys. Thats the other side of the coin living in a country with most white people, I speak the girls languages so Im not that " exotic"
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Lol OP, you are trying to fish in fishless pond
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Last edited by Maker55 on October 23rd, 2013, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The friendliest black girls are in the English speaking Caribbean. They like all guys, white, black, yellow, whatever. Why not head for Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, St. Lucia, etc.?

The same goes for white guys who want a nice black girl without the whole big deal about race. In the US you are aware you are a certain color and it's a challenge that you now "date across the color line". It's big deal.

I was in Jamaica two months ago, and the girls were really nice. There was no "color line". It was so relieving talking to girls who looked just like black American girls sans the attitude and who were eyeing me with interest.

And Jamaican guys are also really friendly. Really open and natural- big black dudes who were not looking at me down their noses through half opened eyelids.

You should do quite well, too.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:....But I would say that MAYBE the black girls in the SOUTH such as the ones in Texas :shock: or Atlanta :shock: might be the best mannered :self-facepalm: black women in the country and that's not saying much .....
Oh you're out of your rabid-a.s.s. mind, man. These Black women here in Dallas are just ankles. Ankles are in the lowest of low. An oversaturated amount of hair-hat hooligans (i.e. weave-wearing Black women).

Atlanta (i.e. Gay T.L. or Wacklanta) is hurting too. There's no need to expound on that city of why Black women there are epically abysmal.

At least you didn't say NOLA (New Orleans) or Memphis in that context, then I would have to ether your a..s..s. LMFAO!!!
I'm trying to give the OP some choices, since he is hell bent on African American women, I gave him choices in the U.S.

I stressed to him that I would instead just go overseas and meet black women.

Those places I mentioned may not be that good but there are not many choices in the U.S. to get quality black women unless you are very wealthy or accomplished.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
robinho
Freshman Poster

Post by robinho »

Woo, I did not now this about the black women in the Us. I been to Portugal and it was realy easy to talk to the girls there. They ther from Cape Verde, Angola, etc.
Thanks for the answers.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

SilverEnergy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:....But I would say that MAYBE the black girls in the SOUTH such as the ones in Texas :shock: or Atlanta :shock: might be the best mannered :self-facepalm: black women in the country and that's not saying much .....
Oh you're out of your rabid-a.s.s. mind, man. These Black women here in Dallas are just ankles. Ankles are in the lowest of low. An oversaturated amount of hair-hat hooligans (i.e. weave-wearing Black women).

Atlanta (i.e. Gay T.L. or Wacklanta) is hurting too. There's no need to expound on that city of why Black women there are epically abysmal.

At least you didn't say NOLA (New Orleans) or Memphis in that context, then I would have to ether your a..s..s. LMFAO!!!
I'm trying to give the OP some choices, since he is hell bent on African American women, I gave him choices in the U.S.

I stressed to him that I would instead just go overseas and meet black women.

Those places I mentioned may not be that good but there are not many choices in the U.S. to get quality black women unless you are very wealthy or accomplished.
I understand your disposition now.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

OTB wrote:Well my friend. You can go to NY and Atlanta to meet some black girls but you're going to be disappointed when you see what the country has to offer. I don't know what your taste is or what you're attracted to but stateside black chicks do NOTHING for me.

Most of them are ghetto, shallow, artificial, have kids, and always seem to be pissed about something.

There are some good looking, sophisticated black girls out there. But in my opinion, they are far and few between.

I agree with all the posts in this thread, especially with what OTB said. Robinho, the black women in the United States that I know from first hand experience that are pretty cool though are from California. In California, black girls are more refined then their East Coast counterparts, they're not as fat, they have lively personalities, they're not as "ghetto", and the're more open and friendly. The coolest black girls I met were the valley girl* type black girls. So make your way to Los Angeles/Las Vegas and there you will find good looking black women who will be open and friendly to talk to you.

On the other hand, black women from the East Coast are fat, battle hardened bitter b***chs who really have a disdain for nice guys, or men who treat them well. And for some reason black women (as well as other East Coast women) are void of a dynamic lividly personality. Women in the East Coast are just brain dead! Also, HIV is really high among black women in the East Coast, so you have even more reasons to leave East Coast women alone.

So to recap, if you really want to hang out with American black chicks, head to the Western part of the United States (ie, Nevada, California).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl
robinho
Freshman Poster

Post by robinho »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
OTB wrote:Well my friend. You can go to NY and Atlanta to meet some black girls but you're going to be disappointed when you see what the country has to offer. I don't know what your taste is or what you're attracted to but stateside black chicks do NOTHING for me.

Most of them are ghetto, shallow, artificial, have kids, and always seem to be pissed about something.

There are some good looking, sophisticated black girls out there. But in my opinion, they are far and few between.

I agree with all the posts in this thread, especially with what OTB said. Robinho, the black women in the United States that I know from first hand experience that are pretty cool though are from California. In California, black girls are more refined then their East Coast counterparts, they're not as fat, they have lively personalities, they're not as "ghetto", and the're more open and friendly. The coolest black girls I met were the valley girl* type black girls. So make your way to Los Angeles/Las Vegas and there you will find good looking black women who will be open and friendly to talk to you.

On the other hand, black women from the East Coast are fat, battle hardened bitter b***chs who really have a disdain for nice guys, or men who treat them well. And for some reason black women (as well as other East Coast women) are void of a dynamic lividly personality. Women in the East Coast are just brain dead! Also, HIV is really high among black women in the East Coast, so you have even more reasons to leave East Coast women alone.

So to recap, if you really want to hang out with American black chicks, head to the Western part of the United States (ie, Nevada, California).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_girl

Well, thanks for the answer. I think Im gonna sleep on the black girls on the east coast and just travell around in New york, and then meet black girls in Brazil and Portugal.