Do you guys go out to clubs?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

Do you guys go out to clubs?

Post by MAR2264419 »

Yes or no? If not why?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Nightclubs or Strip Clubs? Used to go to Nightclubs but not anymore. I have a gf and not looking to get laid. That is what nightclubs are for. Strip Clubs are for you to lose $$ and get your cock teased. I've met up with friends there in the past, but haven't gone in years....no reason to go anymore.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I've been to a club twice.

Once I managed to dance with exactly the girl i wanted to dance with, she even asked me if I was from around the area, I was shocked, as this was in America at the time, nothing more became of it.

I find it a waste of time, and a place where whales ask you to buy them drinks if you're desperate enough to.

the last time i was in a club, I was ditched by 2 19 year olds that and brought me with them to the club, after walking circles for a hour I got my self a diet coke as I don't drink and was hard core watching my health at the time, while ordering it, this fat ugly Mexican girl looked at me and flat out said "I need a drink" I looked at her and said "Pfft, not from me you don't" she looked at me like I'd stabbed her in the back or stole something from her and I hadn't even been that mean to her.

It's a place for women to measure men up, bang the most roided out guy, and spend the money from the men they have no intention on getting to know or sleep with.

In fact if you think about it, buying drinks for girls in America is only helping the other guy get laid, so next time don't do that to your self, save your money, and don't even go to the club.

Once I was in a club in china, but from the looks of it, if you didn't bring a girl with you, you weren't going to take one home, now I'm sure you could find a bar girl, but they're at the bars not clubs, but I think paying for sex, or a relationship is pathetic.

With all that said, I'd much rather see a guy go get a hooker then waist his money playing mind games with women that have no intention on getting to know you or sleep with you at clubs, because you'd actually save your self money.

With all that said, I think all that horse shit is a waist of your time and a grand way to lose your soul money and health.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not in the US. It's a highly negative and unfriendly environment. The cold shield of women is still up there. So what's the point? There is no warm welcoming vibe there.

If it's a place to pick up chicks, then how come most guys there don't approach any girls and the girls there don't want to be approached? It doesn't make sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

50-70% dont approach at all, so these guy never get anything
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Winston wrote:Not in the US. It's a highly negative and unfriendly environment. The cold shield of women is still up there. So what's the point? There is no warm welcoming vibe there.

If it's a place to pick up chicks, then how come most guys there don't approach any girls and the girls there don't want to be approached? It doesn't make sense.
Nightclubs in the USA are all about visual appearance. Striking up a conversation isn't likely to happen as the music is too loud for it. Alcohol is flowing, inhibitions go down, people dance and then leave to hook up. I never approached unless I was given a sign by a girl that I walked by. I wouldn't approach them right away, but would stand away and watch to see if she looked for me. Eventually, I would approach them, but in an indirect way. For instance, I would go stand next to them at the bar and order myself a drink. A girl that is interested (and full of "liquid courage") will boldly show interest. That's when I'd buy them a shot or drink and talk with her a bit (had to have my mouth close to her ear due to the loud music and vice versa). From there, it was all downhill. If I wanted to take her home, I usually could...

Although there are MANY couples hooking up that met at a nightclub, the actual percentage is pretty low. At any given night, there are 3-4 TIMES as many guys as girls wanting to go into the hot nightclubs. That is why you see guys standing in line for HOURS, waiting to get in. Hot girls don't have to wait to get in. In fact, they are recruited, given free entry and given free drink tickets or bottles in order to get them into that club. Nightclubs try to keep the ratio at LEAST 2 girls to 1 guy INSIDE the nightclub. If they don't, the nightclub will fail. By the time the guys in that line finally get in, the girls have already left with someone. Nightclubs in the USA cater to:

1) Hot females
2) Rich Males

Hot females provide the necessary atmosphere and rich males provide the profits. If you wanna get into the nightclub fast, show them the $$. Tip the door host at least $20 per guy to move to the Cashier (where you will pay again). OR...purchase a bottle or two and get a table (better option, but expensive). If you are a cheap guy with no money, they will keep you outside if they can and kick you out if you even look at anyone wrong.

No reason to go to such a meat market when one is in a relationship....no point.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Hell no, clubs are the worst invention mankind has dreamt up, next to the Hydrogen Bomb and the Ford Pinto.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Bane wrote:Hell no, clubs are the worst invention mankind has dreamt up, next to the Hydrogen Bomb and the Ford Pinto.
I agree bars and clubs are a complete waste of time and money. Most of the women who go to bars and clubs are stuck up, unfriendly and anti-social. Most of the guys who go clubbing are arrogant, condescending and douchebags.

What happens when you go to a bar or club? You get a few drinks in your system, smoke in your hair and a few attacks to your ego! No thanks, I avoid bars and clubs like I would avoid bubonic plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

So clubs are a place to hookup - but what's the point of a hookup really?

All that tremendous amount of effort spent just for a minuscule likelihood to score the kind of sexual experience that is the most mediocre of all. Sex done while you are drunk stupid with ugly people you hardly knew, and with consequences you can't control.