Friends with benefits?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
busman7
Freshman Poster

Friends with benefits?

Post by busman7 »

Have a delimina :?

Have been living single for the past 25 yrs as I believe in the 3 times & out rule.

Survived one marriage & 2 comonlaw relationships in Canada without being taken to the cleaners so figured I'd better stop while I was ahead & not push my luck.

Moved to El Salvador a couple yrs ago, hired a housekeeper who helps me out a lot, makes nice armcandy when needed but she's married & religous so sex is out of the question. :( However there's a strip club nearby where the girls are very accomodating :wink:

Have a chance now to get into a kind of a friends with benefits sort of relatioship with a younger local lady but not sure if I want to trade my freedom :?:

Decisions-decisions :!:
"It is better to die standing, than to live on your knees" Che Guevara
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Friends with benefits?

Post by Jester »

busman7 wrote:Have a delimina :?

Have been living single for the past 25 yrs as I believe in the 3 times & out rule.

Survived one marriage & 2 comonlaw relationships in Canada without being taken to the cleaners so figured I'd better stop while I was ahead & not push my luck.

Moved to El Salvador a couple yrs ago, hired a housekeeper who helps me out a lot, makes nice armcandy when needed but she's married & religous so sex is out of the question. :( However there's a strip club nearby where the girls are very accomodating :wink:

Have a chance now to get into a kind of a friends with benefits sort of relatioship with a younger local lady but not sure if I want to trade my freedom :?:

Decisions-decisions :!:
If you are a sex addict who loses interest unless you have different women, and if you don't mind the degrading aspect of sex with bar girls, then stay with what you have. They're happy and so are you. Don't rock the boat just to save money. (I don't mean that to be insulting, I have a friend who is a bit like this, though he gets it for free).

BUT... if you're like the vast majority of men 50 years old or so, you might feel ready to have someone there when you wake up in the morning. At least once in a while.

The FWB could give you that.

As long as she keeps her own place, and doesn't move her stuff in with you, you shouldn't feel cramped.
busman7
Freshman Poster

Post by busman7 »

That's the problem, she would be live in.

BTW I never looked at sex with bar girls to be degrading in anyway, just convient with no strings attached. 8)

Leaning towards the status quo
"It is better to die standing, than to live on your knees" Che Guevara