Should Winston get US citizenship for his son Angelo?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should Winston get US citizenship for his son Angelo?

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:imagine growing up without a father in your life. That's got to be a tough row to hoe, too. It's one of the reasons sleeping around with women you aren't married to is an immoral thing to do. Even if you try to use condoms (which take a lot of the fun out of it) or other methods of birth control, they aren't 100%.
This comment should be addressed to young females intending to become whores who sleep around, who should either not do so and marry decent, stable men, or else get their tubes tied.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
Mr S wrote: Must be something in their DNA or blood. lol.
Wow..You said it....right there.......I have been thinking the same...Lets not cut it down to racism otherwise, it will dilute the whole thing...we all are much higher than racism BS talks....

We know Caucasians are the only ones whose resonance frequency matches with that of Mars than every other race on earth. Google it, its a fact...

I have observed and personally know many white men..Who can't take care of even two things at a time...They are very Singular....They can be very good at computers or money but then bad at every other thing...bad at women, marriage, raising kids, taking care of parents or they be good at marriage then will lack a job, money...., if they enjoy too much, they will have difficulty holding on to a job....if they make lot of money, they will lack the social skills to get a women...

for example...newlifeinphilippines....He claims he has lots of money, and yet till now he is unable to find a single quality women for him travelling across the planet.......If i make 21,000 USD a month...I would put a permanent harem for me :) ...Even though I'm from India...I had no truck loads of complaints as much as he does on Asian women....I get used to it and move on...Even I don't have much issues with European women or American women I have dated a few..I can handle them...

I find it normal that Winston is able to take care of its kid, pursue philosophical knowledge, good at computers, running a forum, writing, having fun, date different women etc....The reason many are saying to send the Kid to America is they fear, that you won't be able to do multiple things at a time....They can't imagine a guy taking care of his kid, maintaining a forum, dating many women, travelling, writing etc...Also, on top of that...You go to meet your parents.... :)...That's unimaginable for many...

They seem to be intrigued that how on earth Winston would able to manage multiple things at one time...as its an Alien concept to many on a very DNA level, it seems.

The reason, so many divorces in western world is due to this singularity on a DNA level. Western folks are very good at ONE THING...The smartest but then they will lack the ability to do anything else. They can only make money but then the equation with women will fall apart..if they have women and party..they will have difficulty keeping a steady job.

I'm having a hard time understanding why many members here keep asking the same thing as if he won't be able to take care of his kid.

In Asia, its normal to have fun at the same time take care of the family. We don't abandon our families, nor send our parents to old age homes. I still live with my parents when I go back to India and take care of finances than give money to corporate vampires living alone...Many of my friends in India live in a one big family and yet also enjoy going to Thailand, Philippines for fun...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:Winston,

I check the top 100 list. Someone else revived the thread and I didn't realize it was so old.

I didn't say the best education had to be in the US, btw.

If being bullied in school is bad, imagine growing up without a father in your life. That's got to be a tough row to hoe, too. It's one of the reasons sleeping around with women you aren't married to is an immoral thing to do. Even if you try to use condoms (which take a lot of the fun out of it) or other methods of birth control, they aren't 100%. Then you find yourself in a situation where you deprive a child of having a father in his life on a regular basis. I know my comments are personal. But this is a free speech forum, and it's something you should really think about if you are going around sexually adventuring, producing little kids who don't have a daddy in their life. I'm not talking about just sending money. I'm talking about relationships.
Sorry NO. You are wrong. You are assuming, men cannot do multiple things at one time. Its a western thing to be good at only one thing. You would be very smart at one thing then lack the ability to do anything else.

Winston is Chinese by the very DNA ...His DNA imprinting is very Old...That's why you are having difficulty in understanding his way of doing things. He can take care of his kid plus have fun plus take care of parents, visit them, run a forum, do SEO, travel, think philosophically ..Not singular like in the west where you can only do ONE thing in your entire life and then fail in the rest.

He has not abandoned his Kid like many do from west and Africa when they visit Philippines....He could have...But he don't have the need to..because...His DNA is evolved enough to take care of multiple things....

He knows the score everywhere...Its natural by the very make up of his...Only an insane human being would send his kid to live in America now a days...

You are assuming that...The kid would be without father....He would provide more than enough for the kid compared to other Filipinos who abandon them and more than 50% many Americans do, getting divorce and making kid suffer in misery in home and school...

I'm not sucking upto Winston....Being an Indian....I don't understand why such a fuss on this....If I had a kid...I would have done the same thing....Have fun, travel and yet take care of family...We never send our parents to old age homes and we have no issues living with parents as well in India.

For many its unimaginable here it seems to take care of family and yet enjoy and travel at the same time...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:Winston,

I check the top 100 list. Someone else revived the thread and I didn't realize it was so old.

I didn't say the best education had to be in the US, btw.

If being bullied in school is bad, imagine growing up without a father in your life. That's got to be a tough row to hoe, too. It's one of the reasons sleeping around with women you aren't married to is an immoral thing to do. Even if you try to use condoms (which take a lot of the fun out of it) or other methods of birth control, they aren't 100%. Then you find yourself in a situation where you deprive a child of having a father in his life on a regular basis. I know my comments are personal. But this is a free speech forum, and it's something you should really think about if you are going around sexually adventuring, producing little kids who don't have a daddy in their life. I'm not talking about just sending money. I'm talking about relationships.
Yeah I know what you mean. However did you read my list of reasons above? It sounds like you ignored it since you didn't address it.

What would you propose as a win win situation? I don't believe that one exists, other than doing a little of both.

What you don't understand is that I'm not the type of guy who can give up all his wants and needs and desires to focus on someone else. That doesn't make sense to me and I've never understood how people do that. It goes against my instinct. And I don't see any gain or benefit to my goals and dreams in such a complete self sacrifice.

As you know, I follow my heart and if my heart is not set on being a normal father who works and provides like a traditional family man, then I cant do it for long.

Besides, didn't you hear that I'm looking for a beautiful chinese wife anyway? I'm trying to complete my destiny with someone more compatible.

Dianne and I don't have a romantic type of relationship or one of equality. She treats me like a father figure provider type that she is dependent on. That does not fulfill me. Don't you see that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for explaining starchild5, but I think what he meant was that I'm supposed to always be there for my son like a normal stable settled down father. They aren't talking about financial support. They are talking about being there physically.

The best solution is to visit your kid occasionally and having your freedom other times as well. Many expats do that. They visit their kids every few months and then go off and do their own thing after that.

But I can't even do that because I can't organize my time and can't move when Im too settled and in a comfort zone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

Do you love your son? What kind of legacy do you want to leave for your kid? Don't you care to be involved in your child life?
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

My Advice is That Winston Should not Apply for a Green Card For His Son. But Instead Have Him Stay here at The Philippines & NEVER Come here to America so Unlike us & Winston He Will Not be Persecuted by The Commie Women,s Libbers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, his son does not need Amerika, and Amerika does not need more Filipinos.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Yeah, his son does not need Amerika, and Amerika does not need more Filipinos.
Wouldn't you prefer Filipino's over, say, Jews or blacks?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yeah, his son does not need Amerika, and Amerika does not need more Filipinos.
I choose none of the above.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:I choose none of the above.
So your ideal woman is what, white, Korean...?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

陛下不顾众臣反对为太子申请美国籍,看来我们离亡国不远了。
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I choose none of the above.
So why haven't you started any "Death to Filipinos!" topics? Or, did I miss them?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re:

Post by pandabear »

Mr S wrote:Plus I can send my kid to the Manila Waldorf school surrounded by high-end Filipino families that actually have decent values and a brain. The school costs less than 5000 dollars a year vs. the American ones which range anywhere from 10,000-20,000 dollars a year depending on the location and state. I would never torture my kid by sending her to an American public school or typical private school, as they both have too many negatives nowadays.
Actually, the schools here are much improved.
1. The anti-bullying campaigns are having a very positive impact.
2. The new Common Core Standards have made schools more academically challenging.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Cor ... Initiative
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Hero »

pandabear wrote:
Mr S wrote:Plus I can send my kid to the Manila Waldorf school surrounded by high-end Filipino families that actually have decent values and a brain. The school costs less than 5000 dollars a year vs. the American ones which range anywhere from 10,000-20,000 dollars a year depending on the location and state. I would never torture my kid by sending her to an American public school or typical private school, as they both have too many negatives nowadays.
Actually, the schools here are much improved.
1. The anti-bullying campaigns are having a very positive impact.
2. The new Common Core Standards have made schools more academically challenging.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Cor ... Initiative
But the colleges and universities have been completely destroyed. Does Winston want his son expelled from school for some B.S. rape charge? Or arrested for refusing to participate in a gay pride rally?