How do you visit multiple women discreetly in one country?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

How do you visit multiple women discreetly in one country?

Post by Winston »

Guys,
I have a tactical problem I'm not sure how to solve.

Suppose I go to China and visit multiple women, say 5. While I'm visiting the first one, how do I explain to the other four why I'm already in China and not heading to see them? Wouldn't that look suspicious? But of course, you can't tell them the truth either since no woman wants to hear that a guy who came to meet her is also visiting other women, as that would be the biggest taboo.

So the only other solution is to call the other women while there, and pretend that you are still in your own country right? If so, you'd have to do it from Skype or else if you used a domestic number, it'd show up on their caller ID. But most of us are not good liars, esp if we have a conscience. I guess we could do it by email or online chat though.

Another option is to not call the other women at all, until just before you're ready to meet them. I did that on my first trip to Russia/Ukraine, but that didn't go well, because the girl in Ukraine (which I went to after Russia) I was corresponding with thought that I had forgotten her after I stopped calling her for a month. It was very difficult to explain, and when I told her the truth, she didn't like it at all.

So what's the best solution? How have you guys who visited multiple women in the same country handled this?

Thanks in advance.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: How do you visit multiple women discreetly in one countr

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

As an alpha I do not need to hide the fact I see multiple women at the same time. Indeed. When I was dating two at a time a while back I made sure to tell them both all about the other. The result was that they competed for my "attention" which means a "chance at future income".

The only reason women hate on me for doing this is that by telling men about it I make it clear what women are on about.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
JamaicaninChina
Freshman Poster

Only one way

Post by JamaicaninChina »

There's only one way to make it work. Check out: "If you want to be my girlfriend..." a man's guide to setting standards, living & loving true to your self, getting & satisfying the women you want, all without EVER compromising your masculinity!

Download a chapter preview here:
http://www.dexterstyle.com

Thanks, Winston!
:-)
I'm not here to convince, justify, defend or apologize for my beliefs, choices or lifestyle. I'm not here for validation, vindication, approval or to respond to personal attacks. I'm here to share a philosophy & formula that worked for me! And in a world of 6 billion, if ONE person can do a thing, then it MUST be possible for at least ONE other person to do the same! Freedom is achievable!
Turn Your Passion Into Profit - http://www.waltgoodridge.com
Jamaican in China blog - http://www.jamaicaninchina.com
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I didn't hide the fact either. You'll find that this weeds out the crazy possessive women, while it also ensures the other women don't get their hopes up.

Last time in Gz I chose 4 women to visit. The first one wasn't for me, but the 2nd one was great. I didn't visit the other two. I was sad about this, as lady #3 looked hot. To be honest, dating more than 2 ladies in a fortnight would just blow your mind.

Just make sure you don't start talking about the pros/cons of one woman with another woman. Just don't go there.

As far as order of visiting goes, don't visit the best one first.

One thing you also need to avoid is going to visit women in 2 or more cities. Just focus on one city. A friend of mine went to both Gz and Shanghai to meet women. His travel plans were a logistical nightmare.

A funny thing in Gz is that the restaurant women were gossiping about me. If you go on many dates, choose a different restaurant every time!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:As an alpha I do not need to hide the fact I see multiple women at the same time. Indeed. When I was dating two at a time a while back I made sure to tell them both all about the other. The result was that they competed for my "attention" which means a "chance at future income".

The only reason women hate on me for doing this is that by telling men about it I make it clear what women are on about.
What? That wouldn't work for me. Women tend to hold me to higher standards. If I told them I was visiting other women, they'd lose interest in me, or at least, it would damage the quality of our relations and connection.

Come on now. This is common sense and basic psychology. You wouldn't want a girl you like visiting multiple guys either, so why would they like it? Even if they were ok with it, still, they would take you a lot less seriously upon finding out. It's one of those "don't ask, don't tell" things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
"As an alpha I do not need to hide the fact I see multiple women at the same time. Indeed. When I was dating two at a time a while back I made sure to tell them both all about the other. The result was that they competed for my "attention" which means a "chance at future income".

The only reason women hate on me for doing this is that by telling men about it I make it clear what women are on about."

- That only works with the bad girl western women, that probably won't work with chinese women who are more traditional.

Winston,
I would say listen, the main purpose of this trip is for business I run an online business (which is true) and need to stop and do <b>"market research"</b> ;D in certain cities before coming and visiting you.

Problem solved, say it just like that so they won't ask any more questions. There is a possibility of them questioning which cities so just have a realistic city list ready to tell them.
That excuse might work for a week or two. But if you are there for a month and haven't gone to see them yet, that will look very suspicious. Also, when you take their picture and show it to them, girls tend to like to take the camera and look at the other images stored on it. lol. So you gotta transfer your photos every time if you don't want them to see them. lol

I can't think of any marketing research for this site that sounds legit. Why not say you are touring around and learning culture and history?

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote: What? That wouldn't work for me. Women tend to hold me to higher standards. If I told them I was visiting other women, they'd lose interest in me, or at least, it would damage the quality of our relations and connection.

Come on now. This is common sense and basic psychology. You wouldn't want a girl you like visiting multiple guys either, so why would they like it? Even if they were ok with it, still, they would take you a lot less seriously upon finding out. It's one of those "don't ask, don't tell" things.
Winston,
why would let a woman hold YOU to any standard at all? I was held to "womens standards" of being faithful until I was 44. What reward was I accorded for this? Nothing. Indeed my wife told me she openly disbelieved me. Gee. Thanks.

A woman will not lose interest in you because you are dating other women. Indeed they will be MORE interested in you if you can pull it off. At xmas 2009 I made the mistake of telling my fav#1 that I really liked her and I put the idea of being together on the table. Since I was not killed or incarcerated because of my court meeting and I was allowed to leave the country I figured I was now safe. So I told her how I really felt.

She immediately dissed me. ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AWAY!!

I was still a beta and this surprised me a lot....I thought that telling her how I really felt would bring her forward towards me....what an IDIOT I was!! LOL!!

I talked to a mate who is alpha and asked his advice. He said. "Simple, get another woman and rub her nose in it. She will be begging you to come back."

So I did. I had intended to spend quite a bit of time with fav#1 over that christmas break. But I dissed her. I had met this nice czech woman at the may day party 7 months earlier and I really liked her. So I asked her out on some dates. Each time I went out with her I made a point of texting fav#1 how great a time I was having with this new woman! LOL!!

Indeed. One time I had scheduled a weekend to be with fav#3 but I had a ticket to fly into the city where fav#1 lived. She lives not far from the airport in her city. When I was getting into the rental car I texted her and said that I felt sad that she had been dissing me since I was just a few kms away from her but was hiring a car to go spend the weekend with another woman...oh well....

This text came back that was REALLY HATE FILLED. I laughed. This was SO FAR OUT OF CHARACTER that it was actually funny. I knew that telling her I was at the airport and renting a car to go see another woman REALLY HURT HER because she was trying to hurt me back and had failed hopelessly.

So we swapped texts a few times over the weekend while I was with this other woman. I told her how much I was enjoying the other womans company. Really rubbed it in. On Monday morning I texted her that I could drop into her place for an hour because given the time I was going to drop fav#3 at the train station, driving time, and my flight time, I had 60 minutes spare.

I turned up at her place and she was trying hard to be VERY angry. She started speaking very sternly to me etc about how I was a horrible man for dating two woman at a time, how I was a "sex maniac", how my wife was "lucky to get rid of me". All the ideas she could have to hurt me. I just smiled and laughed at her. The more she tried the more I laughed.

When she had calmed down I just told her that I really liked her and that I was going to split my time between the two of them and if she wanted time with me then I would really love that because, of the two, she was my first and my favourite.

As expected. She turned to water. LOL!!!

The very next time I saw her we had what I call the best day of my life.....She pulled out all the stops to prove to me that she was the better woman.

I am told this works every time...though I have personally only done it once. By the way..fav#3 also went ballistic in trying to get me to spend all my time with her....read "future income".

As far as woman I am dating dating other guys? What would I care? Wives screw around now so much there is no guarantee that she is not screwing around. My wife was screwing around almost certainly. Do any WOMEN criticise her for that? Nope. She also looks like she was into prostitution. Any of her women friends criticise her for that? Nope. They only criticise MEN. So all us men need to do is to ignore the criticism and tell the younger men how to deal with women...and that is treat them mean and keep them keen. The nicer I treat women the worse they treat me back. The "worse" I treat them the better they treat me. That is stupid on their part but I do not make their rules. In business I treat women well.

As for "quality of our relations and connection". Oh come on. You can not have a "relationship" or a "connection" with a woman. They are a-moral creatures that have no loyalty at all. You need to talk to a few more divorced men if you think that a connection or a relationship with a woman is even possible.

FFS I had TWO CHILDREN with my wife and knew her for 32 years.....the way she acted in divorce demonstrated CLEARLY that she has been a predatory bitch HER WHOLE LIFE...and ALL THE OTHER WOMEN SUPPORTED HER.

If there WERE a decent woman in any of my circle of women friends they would have denounced her by now, don't you think?

Why would ALL the women I know support an adulterous, lying, child abusing criminal woman for FOUR YEARS?!?!?!

It is because they ALL APPROVE OF THIS BEHAVIOUR.

Time to grow up Winston. Women are NOT your friend. But they can be GREAT company and GREAT to be with.

As much as I know my fav#1 told me flat out that she was quite prepared to cuckhold me if she changed her mind I would still like us to be together.

All that a man has to do is to remember that women are completely a-moral and will support the most heinous and criminal of women over the best of men. Once you know that then you know how to deal with them like I do.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote: - That only works with the bad girl western women, that probably won't work with chinese women who are more traditional.
These were two very traditional eastern european women...one czech, one Ukrainian.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: As an alpha I do not need to hide the fact I see multiple women at the same time. Indeed. When I was dating two at a time a while back I made sure to tell them both all about the other. The result was that they competed for my "attention"....
Good for you Peter.

This is the way for a man to be.

And btw my brief experience with this agrees. They do indeed compete. Great phase of my life. :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote: I didn't hide the fact either. You'll find that this weeds out the crazy possessive women, while it also ensures the other women don't get their hopes up.

....Just make sure you don't start talking about the pros/cons of one woman with another woman. Just don't go there.

As far as order of visiting goes, don't visit the best one first.

One thing you also need to avoid is going to visit women in 2 or more cities. Just focus on one city. A friend of mine went to both Gz and Shanghai to meet women. His travel plans were a logistical nightmare.

A funny thing in Gz is that the restaurant women were gossiping about me. If you go on many dates, choose a different restaurant every time!!!
Great advice.

PS to Winston: can we make this thread a sticky?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:I didn't hide the fact either.

....Last time in Gz I chose 4 women to visit. The first one wasn't for me, but the 2nd one was great. I didn't visit the other two. I was sad about this, as lady #3 looked hot. To be honest, dating more than 2 ladies in a fortnight would just blow your mind.

...A funny thing in Gz is that the restaurant women were gossiping about me. If you go on many dates, choose a different restaurant every time!!!
eurobrat wrote: These were two very traditional eastern european women...one czech, one Ukrainian.
Worked for an Armenian girl and a Mexican girl in L.A.
Also an American and a Mexican girl.

Sometimes they do move on when they can't get an exclusive but in the meantime it's fun.

So Winston, you can choose Asian, Middle Eastern or Latin.

Man up!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Guys, why do you make relationships so hard for yourselves? Westerners...

You CHOOSE to make one woman yours. Or you make friends, THEN choose. I NEVER got in trouble either way. If a woman asks about your travel, just tell her you're sightseeing! :D Or you can give her some macho excuse saying she needs to mind her own damn business, not hard at all!

But Winston, don't be a dodo and not call a girl you think you're interested in for over a month. If you're really interested in her, keep in touch! Doing the opposite just makes her suspicious of you, and rightfully so.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:As an alpha I do not need to hide the fact I see multiple women at the same time. Indeed. When I was dating two at a time a while back I made sure to tell them both all about the other. The result was that they competed for my "attention" which means a "chance at future income".

what an awful situation for those women to be in .. how stupid can they be ... obviously if you're smart you would choose either of the two.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -