Have You Ever Had A Girlfriend That Didn't Stress You Out?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Have You Ever Had A Girlfriend That Didn't Stress You Ou

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Taco wrote:When I first start dating someone everything is fine for the first few months and as the relationship progresses I find myself wanting to run like hell before something bad happens, it doesn't seem to matter which country she's from. As my girlfriends want more and more commitment from me I have an overwelming desire to leave them. Has anyone else experienced this?

In my case, all my GF's stressed me out (some more then others). The reason why is because even if you're doing everything right, they look for things that you're doing wrong, or they just start fights just for the sake of it, and it just gets annoying after a while.

As a matter of fact, my last GF openly admitted to me that she would like to start fights. Here is the deal though, I believe that women try to stress out guys just to see how much they will put up with and if they will stick around and take the abuse. It's their version of testing how much you love/care about them to I guess see if you will stick around after they have a baby.

The only guys who don't seem to be stressed out over girls is the genuine badboys/playboys, because they DO THE STRESSING, or rather, they make their women jump through the hoops and chase them, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Have You Ever Had A Girlfriend That Didn't Stress You Out? I did, all of them weren't stressful at all. But my relationships up to now have been short and sweet affairs.

Hey Taco! The filipina I'm talking to now is kinda like your Filipina A(changes are bolded) - 38 yrs old, 4 kids, hard worker, no job, old house w/ NO air conditioning, not sure about daddy issues, nympho-maniac tendencies(it seems like she wants to violate me, regardless of my looks, what's up with that? haha)

I don't talk to multiple women though(or tell them about each other), I only focus on one chick(probably a bad idea). I find just choosing a chick is less work than deciding later. :D
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

C.J. wrote: Hey Taco! The filipina I'm talking to now is kinda like your Filipina A(changes are bolded) - 38 yrs old, 4 kids, hard worker, no job, old house w/ NO air conditioning, not sure about daddy issues, nympho-maniac tendencies(it seems like she wants to violate me, regardless of my looks, what's up with that? haha

You can expect to be violated 24/7 including on your birthday, national holidays, if you lose your job, if your in a body cast etc...
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Hell yeah it's all part of the plan.

Why you think we all have the same answers? haha

Stress you out and break you down while isolating you from your support network. Because men can't handle continuous nagging, we crack under stress.

That's why you have to get away.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Have You Ever Had A Girlfriend That Didn't Stress You Ou

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Taco wrote:When I first start dating someone everything is fine for the first few months and as the relationship progresses I find myself wanting to run like hell before something bad happens, it doesn't seem to matter which country she's from. As my girlfriends want more and more commitment from me I have an overwelming desire to leave them. Has anyone else experienced this?

In my case, all my GF's stressed me out (some more then others). The reason why is because even if you're doing everything right, they look for things that you're doing wrong, or they just start fights just for the sake of it, and it just gets annoying after a while.

As a matter of fact, my last GF openly admitted to me that she would like to start fights. Here is the deal though, I believe that women try to stress out guys just to see how much they will put up with and if they will stick around and take the abuse. It's their version of testing how much you love/care about them to I guess see if you will stick around after they have a baby.

The only guys who don't seem to be stressed out over girls is the genuine badboys/playboys, because they DO THE STRESSING, or rather, they make their women jump through the hoops and chase them, either intentionally or unintentionally.
Gold.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I never found one yet, I find my life simple when single and traveling, when I get with a girl I end up with all her emotional baggage, children, financial crap and then it gets too much and I get out before its too late!