Best country to have children?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Best country to have children?

Post by FlyingMoose »

First of all, I'm not saying that I want children. I'm just asking this question in general.

What would be the best country to move to, find a girl, and have one or more kids?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

My choice would be Europe. Many countries over there have generous services for children such as subsidized day care, free healthcare, and paternity leave for pregnant mothers. Asia is also a good place to raise kids because of the low crime rates, excellent educational system, and the strong family values present in many Asian countries.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best country to have children?

Post by Jester »

FlyingMoose wrote:
What would be the best country to move to, find a girl, and have one or more kids?
I second the question!

Looking forward to input from all, whether you are daddies, players, or both!