Going to Phils, but can't decide where, Davao or Cebu or ?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Post by Capster78 »

When the wife and I were getting married we spent several days in Batangas.. I think we will either retire there, or in palawan. Batangas was really nice and clean...

However, I would like to stay away from the touristy areas due to the cost of living near a tourist area. And the fact that I moved to the PI to live in the PI, not the US. Many of the touristy areas are westernized, which takes away all the things I love about living in the PI.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I booked my trip with Air Miles! Leaving Vancouver May 14th, arriving in Manila May 15th via Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific, leaving June 3rd back to Vancouver. Since Air Miles doesn't provide flights within the Phils I still have to book separate flights to Davao which I think I've decided on as my home base while there. I'll be more of a novelty there since very few foreigners go there, and it has no rainy season and I found a cute apartment to stay at and it has nice beaches close by. If their are any HA members there, would like to meet up...Can't wait. I got travel insurance to the max just in case. I still have to get my shots. Amazing that I got the flight for free and only had to pay the tax, travel insurance and shots and even those are almost $1000.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Re: Going to Phils, but can't decide where, Davao or Cebu or

Post by Seduction Sebi »

Both Cebu and Davao are amazing places to meet women. In case you are not sure whether you should go to Davao or to Cebu, I recommend you have a look at my two articles in which I share everything about dating women in Cebu and dating women in Davao.

Here's the article I wrote about dating women in Davao:

https://www.globalseducer.com/dating-davao-girls/

And here is the article I wrote about dating women in Cebu:

https://www.globalseducer.com/cebu-girl ... ce-pinays/

Once you have read both articles, you can decide where you want to go. And please let me know if the articles helped you in your decision.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Hero »

davewe wrote:Just asked my girl which city is better and she said the girls in Cebu are sluttier!
:lol: Very true. Those Cebu girls were all over me. And they were hot too.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Going to Phils, but can't decide where, Davao or Cebu or

Post by Hero »

Seduction Sebi wrote:Both Cebu and Davao are amazing places to meet women. In case you are not sure whether you should go to Davao or to Cebu, I recommend you have a look at my two articles in which I share everything about dating women in Cebu and dating women in Davao.

Here's the article I wrote about dating women in Davao:

https://www.globalseducer.com/dating-davao-girls/

And here is the article I wrote about dating women in Cebu:

https://www.globalseducer.com/cebu-girl ... ce-pinays/

Once you have read both articles, you can decide where you want to go. And please let me know if the articles helped you in your decision.
I like your description "They are like mini Latinas with Asian eyes.". That is so spot-on. I took one of my Filipina GFs to a Mexican restaurant, and the waitress started speaking to her in Spanish because she assumed that she was Hispanic; my GF had to interrupt the waitress with "I'm sorry, I don't understand a word that you're saying". Another one of my Filipina GFs was the spitting image of J. Lo.