My advice for all men who are frustrated and discouraged.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

My advice for all men who are frustrated and discouraged.

Post by philosophical_filipino »

Forget about trying so hard to impress women and attracting them. The first order of business is to be wealthy. How do you do this? Find a trade/craft/skill that you are passionate about and gain some experience in that industry. Once you get enough capital/experience/connections, start your own business and become your own boss. You really want to work for someone else forever? If you don't want to do that, you can just work your ass of, save money, and retire early. Up to you.

When you're wealthy and self-sufficient, you don't have to rely on anyone else. You don't need to try like a wussy to impress a woman. Women will be naturally attracted to your success and swagger. Confidence and constant self-belief in yourself will show dramatically. You don't need a woman's approval to be happy and successful. Many men are lonely, but don't let that stop you from achieving your wildest dreams. It takes dedication and sacrifice, but if you really want it, you will get it.

Attitude is more important than intelligence. You don't have to be a genius to be successful. I know many smart people who fail and give up easily. The most determined person can overcome any challenges in his life. The only mean and negative people are the ones who want to see you fail but they are constantly miserable themselves. I call these people misanthropes. They hate people. They hate progress, and they don't want people to genuinely succeed.

I have the hugest Man Balls to challenge anything in my way and I never back down from any obstacle. Life is too short to be a p***y. GO HARD AND GET IT!
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal