Will I meet pretty girls in Ukraine?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
I agree however that you should be focusing on women over 30. Not everybody is going to be like Mark Davis and be 45-46 when he met his wife (she was 19 at the time).
{sigh}

Why do people always try to talk a man out of his dream?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:.....I did go to Ukraine at 50 and dated an 18 and a 23 year old. No problem. It all depends on how young you look. You are only as old as you look and act. Guys in Ukraine at 50 look old, I mean like grandfathers. Grey hair, no hair, deep husky voice, etc. I look one generation younger. Compared to them that is.
If you want to speed things up, go on love.mail.ru and loveplanet.ru, sign up and do a search. My experience was that among pretty 18-20 year olds that you will email, about 1 percent will end up as a date. 300 contacts- 2-3 dates. 1000 contacts- 10 dates lined up.And wash that grey out
PM me for details.
You are not breaking any laws so go for it and don't listen to naysayers. Just keep in mind that these girls are not strong and they will want support in all respects. Can you provide it?...
+1 for a positive post, and thanks for the inspiration!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
I agree however that you should be focusing on women over 30. Not everybody is going to be like Mark Davis and be 45-46 when he met his wife (she was 19 at the time).
{sigh}

I am not talking anybody out of anything. What I don't want is for men to fail, come cry boo-hoo on the internet and have me tell them (and others) I told you so... Mark is very outgoing, great sense of humor and a leader (something he has worked on for several years), he's also a successful salesman.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:
ladislav wrote:.....I did go to Ukraine at 50 and dated an 18 and a 23 year old. No problem. It all depends on how young you look. You are only as old as you look and act. Guys in Ukraine at 50 look old, I mean like grandfathers. Grey hair, no hair, deep husky voice, etc. I look one generation younger. Compared to them that is.
If you want to speed things up, go on love.mail.ru and loveplanet.ru, sign up and do a search. My experience was that among pretty 18-20 year olds that you will email, about 1 percent will end up as a date. 300 contacts- 2-3 dates. 1000 contacts- 10 dates lined up.And wash that grey out
PM me for details.
You are not breaking any laws so go for it and don't listen to naysayers. Just keep in mind that these girls are not strong and they will want support in all respects. Can you provide it?...
+1 for a positive post, and thanks for the inspiration!
Nobody is naysayer. I have spent several years on this project with many a man going to Russia or Ukraine end up defaulting to a woman closer to their age. If you really think you're going to get somebody 20 years your Jr. to slow down for you brother you have another thing coming.

Can it be done? Yes, is it likely? No and before you play cheerleader for Ladislav he is a native speaker which you are not and understands Slavic culture completely which do you don't. On top of all of this, he's not married.

I talk to and know several people who are married to Russian or Ukrainian women.

Jester the best advice I can give and Lad went into it some is don't let time be your enemy. If you have a job you have to run back too after two weeks, I'd say focus on somebody older who is ready to commit. Women under 25 is too hit and miss if you are pressed for time.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
{sigh}

I am not talking anybody out of anything. What I don't want is for men to fail, come cry boo-hoo on the internet and have me tell them (and others) I told you so... Mark is very outgoing, great sense of humor and a leader (something he has worked on for several years), he's also a successful salesman.
DJ, I get that mark comes cross well. So do some others of us. Why do you assume that the OP can't compete ? I didn't see anything wildly negative:
Harrydubois wrote:I am an american man, divorced, 190 cm tall, 90 kilo, athletic, white, blue eyes, full head of salt and pepper hair, 51 years old. I am learning Russian. I plan on moving the ukraine later this year and teaching in an English second language school. I don't yet know which city. I should have some extra money from my salary, however not a great deal.

I am interested to know: during my stay, which may be several years, what are my chances of dating pretty girls aged 18 to 25? Here in New York City, my chances are slim, however would my American nationality give me any "rockstar" status in Kiev, Odessa or Lugansk?
He's not broke, short, fat, Black, bald, ancient, out-of-shape, in a hurry, or unwilling to learn the language. I didn't see any egregious challenges. How do we know he's NOT personable, charming, etc.?

Love, for most people, is just about finding one person. If one college-age girl in in 50 will do him, and he contacts 500 of them, seems like he should end up with 10 to choose from, doesn't it?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Man, just learn the language or get a phrase book, prepare, get on those sites and email 1000 girls within that age category- 33 per day for a month. Talk to them and tell them that you are coming soon. You will soon have some 5 girls at least to choose from.

Just be warned, lots of cute young Ukrainian girls can be big users and they can take you to the cleaners. And they don't specifically do it to foreigners- they swindle Ukrainian guys, too. Ukraine is not Russia- there are lots of good looking guys and they don't drink and they don't treat women badly.

About younger women, a 20 year woman will be a 30 year old one, but a 30 year old one will not become a 20 year old one. Also, women have menopause while men do not.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

IMO giving away the fact that you are coming to Ukraine to date women is not a good idea. You're setting yourself up for scammers and gold diggers.
You have to carry the vibe of a tourist. You're there to explore the country, to enjoy the food and to learn something about the culture (even if deep down inside you only want to get in bed with the locals). With this in mind you lose the stigma of a sex tourist and women would be less likely to take advantage of you.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I just got back from Kiev a month ago. Unfortunately, it was the middle of winter and everybody was bundled up in heavy coats, so I couldn't really tell if the women were hot or not :( I'll be going to Odessa in late April, maybe that will give me a better idea about the quality of the women.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Incidentally, I noticed that on Anastasiaweb.com, they removed the women's age requirements from their profiles. What's up with that? I'm guessing that the age requirements that were there before were total bullshit; there just aren't that many 20-year-old girls who are looking for a guy aged 18-50. I'll bet that so many middle-aged guys complained about this that anastasiaweb.com finally did away with the age preferences altogether.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hero wrote:Incidentally, I noticed that on Anastasiaweb.com, they removed the women's age requirements from their profiles. What's up with that? I'm guessing that the age requirements that were there before were total bullshit; there just aren't that many 20-year-old girls who are looking for a guy aged 18-50. I'll bet that so many middle-aged guys complained about this that anastasiaweb.com finally did away with the age preferences altogether.

If you really trust Anastasia anything you get whatever happens to you. There is already a guy who used to post on here that met his GF (not wife) on Anastasia date because she was being paid to chat with him and others. He met a girl that was actually looking for somebody and meeting a decent man was more important any earning money.

I can say that the majority of the time you're going to run into the sharks.

AFA has removed most age preferences as well, shattering that Mid-life crisis fantasy. You go deep enough into the database and you'll find women that have been on the site for at least five years if not longer, still single. They have ages listed...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

djfourmoney wrote: If you really trust Anastasia anything you get whatever happens to you. There is already a guy who used to post on here that met his GF (not wife) on Anastasia date because she was being paid to chat with him and others. He met a girl that was actually looking for somebody and meeting a decent man was more important any earning money.

I can say that the majority of the time you're going to run into the sharks.

AFA has removed most age preferences as well, shattering that Mid-life crisis fantasy. You go deep enough into the database and you'll find women that have been on the site for at least five years if not longer, still single. They have ages listed...
Oh, I totally agree about anastasiaweb.com. You'd have to be retarded to do business with them. But damn, those pics are nice to look at. :P

Is AFA "A Foreign Affair"?

If you look at an honest website like Elena's models or Ukrainedate.com, you'll see that most Ukrainian women don't want a guy more than 10 years older. But maybe that's just internet women. IMO, there's nothing wrong with wanting to date/marry a girl young enough to be your daughter, as long as she's 18+. But most guys will have to go to the Philippines to pull that off.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Im in my late 30's and I still would love to screw some 18 or 19 year old girls, however generally this is as I live in UK and women are pretty much f***ed by 30, but in Kiev you may find a 26 year old looks hot as ...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ringspun wrote:Im in my late 30's and I still would love to screw some 18 or 19 year old girls, however generally this is as I live in UK and women are pretty much f***ed by 30, but in Kiev you may find a 26 year old looks hot as ...
Go on...
zerointhebook
Freshman Poster

Post by zerointhebook »

A lot of men travel to the Ukraine to try and pick up local girls, but surprisingly find them extremely difficult to get anywhere with. If you are only there for a short trip, then it's going to be a challenge. Teaching English and living there for a longer period will make things a bit more easier.

The thing is that Ukrainian girls know they are hot, for example, they love having photos taken of themselves and they love to pose when they are dancing in a club. They also believe that the main reason foreigners come to the Ukraine is because of the girls. Also, the local girls place a high value on this beauty of theirs, which means that when one is going out with them, one could be stuck with very high meal and drink bills. … This reminds me of a classic situation when I was chatting up a gorgeous Ukrainian girl by the bar. After a while, she directed me to either buy her and her friend whisky red bulls or leave.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:
Ukraine is not Russia- there are lots of good looking guys and they don't drink and they don't treat women badly.
Lad I had assumed Ukraine was perhaps a little easier than Russia due to shittier economy. Also Ukraine is visa-free for Americans, whereas with Russia you would have to go to a consulate and explain why you want to go there. Plus I think Russia allows something like 2 weeks, while Ukraine allows like 3 months.

So all that favors Ukraine.

But if Russian women are a little needier... hmmmmm.....

:idea: