Will I meet pretty girls in Ukraine?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will I meet pretty girls in Ukraine?

Post by ladislav »

That is depressing to hear, even in shithole of europe such as Ukraine older guys are screwed. We supposed to age like wine or it is just wishful thinking??

Personally I m not attracted to women my age or older. I ll bang almost anything first time but thats it, I dont want relationshit with them
I m afraid standards are dropping rapidly, 2 of my friends got married to single mums from EE . One of them was a hooker for sure, he met her in Dubai the other one 4 out of 10. Both are good looking guys in 30s

Everyone here looks down on them
Everyone ' where' looks down on them? Where are you located? In most big cities, they would be just fine.

And Banano, Ukraine is not a shithole of Europe. Its' a very beautiful country. I invite you to watch these videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGGieRur5PE[/youtube]

Tell me if this is a shithole

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8tL3ptXRM[/youtube]

How can you get a girl to love you if you think her country is a shit-hole?

Now, as far as the age goes and your concerns of not being able to date younger women there, it all depends on one thing- on the way you look (and act)! You are only as old as you look( and act). I was 49 and I dated and 18 year old because I looked OK. So, as long as you are in great shape, not wrinkled up, not fat and not bald (there are now undetectable hairpieces and wigs) you age does not matter. I am 56 now and I was just there and dated a 26 year old.

Get on mamba.ru and email 300, 18-25 year old girls. You'll get dates, guaranteed. And in the absolute worst case scenario, you can get a needy student girl ( they advertise on special websites for " sponsors" and she will be your kept woman) You can advertise, there, too. Then, you start out with money and paying for her, but you charm her panties off, and give her good times and create memories and joke and laugh and soon enough you both are so in love, you drown in emotions.

How many young girls do you need in Ukraine? Is one enough? You'll get her. You just need to bring something to the table. No poverty, no fat belly, no shining pate and no prune face. No sullenness.

I did it, so can you.

Your main concern will be not getting the girl but being able to be there, and to have money to be there. And to be able to communicate to the people there and navigate around the culture, but money should be your main focus.
Last edited by ladislav on July 19th, 2016, 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Nothing wrong with baldness. The shaved head, beard, tattoos and muscles look is quite hip among young people in FSU (granted, the video below is about beards, but baldness appears irrelevant):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7mvqAEe58oM

Regular baldness (sans tattoos) is fine: Sean Connery, Jason Statham, Yul Bryner, Telly Savalas, etc. Baldness in middle age is often a sign of high testosterone.

The main thing is some muscles and not fat. "Hairpiece" and fat is the worst combination imaginable. Don't give the girl something to laugh about with her friends when she learns the truth about the "undetectable hairpiece", as she surely will if you get intimate.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yeah, depends on the girl. Hard to predict what her taste will be. It's just that Banano wants a young girl, and a shiny bald pate may not be well received. But then, again, it might be. We are entering a realm of big variables and many different possibilties.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

BTW, I totally agree with the money part. You can't change your face, male pattern baldness or height, and mostly can't change basic personality, but money, being in good shape and speaking intermediate Russian are factors you can control. "It's not the cards you were dealt, it's how you play them." Lots of young girls won't go for bald guys, lots more will. Ditto for the other factors you can't change.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

That, and the law of averages is something you can control.
BTW, I totally agree with the money part. You can't change your face, male pattern baldness or height, and mostly can't change basic personality, but money, being in good shape and speaking intermediate Russian are factors you can control. "It's not the cards you were dealt, it's how you play them." Lots of young girls won't go for bald guys, lots more will. Ditto for the other factors you can't change.
Russian language does not impress anyone in Ukraine, because it is seen as an international language in that part of the world. Plus, it's not their original language and it won't endear you to them. You use it as a tool. However, knowing Ukrainian does endear you to them a lot. You may want to try to at least learn some phrases.

Also, imho, if you just go to Ukraine to get a nice young blonde, but you are thoroughly disinterested in the country and its culture, and just want to be a savior to take the girl to America, then, you will be irritated if she does not start acting American right off the bat and continues her ties to her country.

It's not 1890's anymore, and immigrants no longer abandon their home cultures to become Americans. Skype, FB and cheap phone calls/flights will keep her connected to her family and friends back home. She'll be speaking her language and cooking/eating her food. Do you like those? Also, some Americans might be very nasty to white people who have an accent ( while being tolerant of non white people with an accent) because they feel that if you look like us, you should act and talk like us. This can be traumatic to the girl, plus, she'll be going thru a culture shock period. Are you there to be by her side and guide her through it?

You marry the girl, you usually marry her country. I was married to a Filipina once and now I am hooked on/to the Philippines for the rest of my life. Not a bad thing, ha ha. But I am not very fond of Thailand, but I'd be tied down to it if I married a Thai. Thank God, I didn't.

You'll be connected to Ukraine for the rest of your life, too, to this or that extent. Is that something you want? And she won't be young forever. You'll be growing old together and raising a family with a Ukrainian person. Is that something you are looking forward to?

Marriage is no joke. It starts with a passionate first year of sex. Later it's all about raising kids together and learning to accept each others' habits and quirks and culture, etc. So, are you ready to accept that?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

ladislav,

Have you been married before? How about you?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yes, briefly. How about me in what sense?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ladislav,

Oh sorry for not being clear in my question. I mean how's your view on marriage?

On a separate note. You were responding I think to the previous post that if you marry a girl from a foreign country you will be tied down to that culture. I think this is BIG statement. It's like that old Thai saying you can take the girl out of the bar but never take the bar out of the girl. I think for some expat they marry a foreign girl bring her back to the states or whatever and think that's over. There is always going to be a connection. For a western guy to marry a foreign girl you have decide which country and really study up on that country and spend a long time knowing that country. I notice men who do that are successful in international marriage.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Chanta76,

I think marriage is a great thing. I am glad I had loving parents from a traditional background. Because of them, I had no mental problems and grew up like a normal human being. I hope all people here can have something similar. Just because in my life, things went weird at some point, doesn't mean others should follow my example.

As far as foreign girls putting their countries behind them, well, before, people could pull it off because going back was a logistical impossibility. Too expensive, plus the wars, etc. And too far. Now, things are different. We talk on Skype, we zip around the world with cheap airfares, so she will be connected to her country a lot. And so will you. For example, I love the Philippines and I don't mind being connected to it for life. It's a wonderful place and culture. But I don't like Russia or Thailand that much and would not want to be connected to those.

So, if a person wants to marry someone, not only he needs to study up on the country, but also see if he likes it, and if he would want to be tied to it for the rest of his life. The food, the music, the in-laws etc. Would he want to go with her there every year and stay there? Things like that need to be considered.