Buy a motorcycle or travel?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Hey now, don't get me wrong.

I don't mean to say I don't find other types of women attractive, but from my experience, my vary limited experience, I love asian women a lot more than spanish/mexican.

I dated a korean and chinese girl, though it doesn't really count, i dated a americanized pino, both didn't end well, but I know I love the personality and culture based on that experience, though I didn't like the pino much.

All the other colors of the rainbow are a mystery to me, I just know what I was attracted to, and still am even after not so great of a encounter.

physically and culturally I'm not vary attracted/interested in spanish/mexicans, it's not belittling them, its just not to my pallet!

As for the motorcycling through south america, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, I'd love to do that!
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

There is a large Japanese population living in Peru. Have you thought of that one? I think they came to Peru a couple generations back, so they look Asian, but speak Spanish and live in a cheaper country than Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Peruvian
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

that is fantastic to know, *high fives* now that sounds VARY interesting!!