Question about American women

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Question about American women

Post by Iawesome60 »

I'm never considering an American woman again unless she has the following:
1. Forgiving
2. Completely attractive (not obese, takes care of herself, nice hair, nice teeth, etc). Race does not matter
3. Is mature (has no baggage, won't cheat, won't go after me because of money, doesn't play games, etc)
4. She is attracted to me
5. We do things together as a team in our relationship (paying the bill, cleaning, etc)

I still want a foreign woman because finding an American women with these qualities is rare like the Loch Ness Monster. My question is what do I do if an American woman that has all of these qualities came to me? When I meet her she has number 2 and when we date, she has all five.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

that's going to be tough IMO
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Question about American women

Post by jamesbond »

Iawesome60 wrote:I'm never considering an American woman again unless she has the following:
1. Forgiving
2. Completely attractive (not obese, takes care of herself, nice hair, nice teeth, etc). Race does not matter
3. Is mature (has no baggage, won't cheat, won't go after me because of money, doesn't play games, etc)
4. She is attracted to me
5. We do things together as a team in our relationship (paying the bill, cleaning, etc)

I still want a foreign woman because finding an American women with these qualities is rare like the Loch Ness Monster. My question is what do I do if an American woman that has all of these qualities came to me? When I meet her she has number 2 and when we date, she has all five.
You have a better chance of being abducted by aliens, than meeting an American woman with all those qualities! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Thanks guys. I hope I don't ask too many questions. This question popped up in my mind because I thought "it could happen but chances are low."
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

You forgot #6 :
Does NOT have children from a previous relationship.
It's very very important and would affect numbers 1 to 5. I put this as the most important factor.

BTW, your chances of getting it all is unlikely, even with foreign women. Women change over time. And if you expect too much, you'll end up passing up someone you could spend the rest of your life with, assuming your in it for the long run.