Do I owe my Filipina girlfriend an allowance?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

The_Adventurer wrote:I don't get all the extreme negativity, especially from "Well-Informed".

I read Winston's tales of woe and I get frustrated. I want to personally fly over to Philippines, grab him by the collar and shake him and start screaming at him. He's in a toxic relationship, has a poor relationship with his son, he can't even step out of his house because he hates Angeles City....the list goes on and on and on. I don't know if it's a case of "misery loves company" or not.

Only Winston can step out of this abiss. We readers can give him all the advice on earth but it's idle chit chat if the recommendations go in one ear and out the other.

My words may appear to have some bite to them but in the end I want Winston to stand at the plate, take a fastball and knock it out of the ball park....HOME RUN. I want him to succeed because if he's gonna go thru the hassle of writing this fairy tale, it should atleast have a happy ending!!!!!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Winston, I have been following you since 2007 and all of your problems with Dianne have usually being about 1. lying and 2. MONEY. You say none of this has anything to do with money, but you keep saying her family asks for money for Angelo or Dianne needs an allowance like she is a child. How come every time I hear about allowances, it is always from foreigners? How come Filipino men don't do this? Maybe I am wrong...

Dianne looks like Mister Ed. This is an insult to Mister Ed. One of my favorite shows as a child... If she was so attractive, how come you are with her? How come she didn't stay with that white guy that had so much money? You wouldn't have met this girl if she was single...Bullshit! Only thing good about Dianne is her tits. Sad how you plaster your girlfriend on the Internet for all to see, man.

You meet so many girls though! Mr. Asian playboy! What happened to that girl that you met? The one I said was sexy as hell? See, this is the main problem. You take pictures with semi-cute to cute Filipinas and post it on one of your threads, but we never hear any progress. Why is that? Does your Woody Woodpecker get semi-hard when you meet new women? Taking the pictures is like you getting an orgasmic experience. I don't see how you can meet all of these women (some of them are cute) and never follow up with them.

For someone to talk so much shit about the Philippines you sure as hell send your ass to that country. If it is so dirty, why go back? (dude, you know the answer to this!). Yeah, I do know the answer to this and it is simple...You live in the "red light district." You could have chosen any city in the Philippines, but you chose damn Angeles City. What about Davao, Cebu or Mindanao? Even Manila?

Winston, you sound like an American women. Too picky? I flake out? Dude, your decisions are poor. You had a kid that you don't really care about. You blame his actions on other people and you take no responsibility or accountability. You take sabbaticals from the Philippines 6 months at a time and then you get upset that your son is Chucky incarnate. You are another statistic with regards to boys without fathers. Boys need fathers the most.

Winston, you are the biggest p***y and hypocrite I have seen online. You act like a female. "Wocka, wocka, wocka, I love her! I am so attached to her!" What are you? Cojoined twins? I don't see any "love" here when you post your diatribes every other month about Dianne. You then post threads about other women you met. You "love" her so much, but you keep meeting new women. If you were so faithful and all of this "romance" you keep talking about, why even meet new women? Oh, you want variety? You are so attached to her though! Gimme a break, Nell Carter. Any man with average intelligence would have left Dianne in a flash, but you keep sucking her tits like a little baby and for what? You must love misery.

You don't have the balls to even stop giving her allowances. None of the shit you are doing is working. Dianne doesn't respect you. Winston, I don't hate you, but it is hard to even respect you or sympatheize with someone that keeps make poor decisions like you have. Dianne is walking all over you like a sidewalk and you know it! That's the funny part about all of this. Stand up and be a f***ing man for once in your life. You are not forced to do any of these things. You choose to be a sucker. "But, but, but I am not a sugar daddy! She wasn't asked for money at the beginning! She isn't with me because of money! It is L-O-V-E...Love! Yip!" Dianne knows what she is doing and she has you wrapped around her finger, but do you have to let it linger? Do you have to? Do you have to? (The Cranberries reference FTW!)
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

wow ! so the philippines is out damn! I was licking my fingers on how much damage I would do overthere ... by the way allowances what is that ?
hello
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Boy
Freshman Poster

wow

Post by Big Boy »

$7 a day to the mother of you child is not a big deal even in the phils, let her have it.But her seeing an ex bf is totallyunacceptable and it seeems like she is sqeezing you dry financially in other areas as well. Dump her, and why the heck do youl ive in angeles? Ilve livein malate wehn I'm there and it's a bit wild try picking up a woman at robinson's or the bay walk in manila. The old wives tale about province/ mindano girls being the best is total bs same for: cebu is better than xyz, it's bola bola all across the country. I've been around the block with pianys from every province in the country if the're good there good if the're bad the bad. Be careful