Lying about one's own nationality

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lying about one's own nationality

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 6:43 am
@yick

Well I did not talk about you. I changed the goalpost a bit. I said if I would use Lucas' name MANY TIMES in a unreasonable manner in one post that might be called as 'weirdly obsessed'.

Anyway I don't want to look 'weirdly obsessed' with my text analyses by writing too much. Thanks for your patience.

We can get back to the topic. Yes you can lie but for some it may look weird.
You changed the goalpost a bit = you were incorrect.

Your example didn't happen - so if it didn't happen, the observation has no merit.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 7:40 am
galii wrote:
@yick

Well I did not talk about you. I changed the goalpost a bit. I said if I would use Lucas' name MANY TIMES in a unreasonable manner in one post that might be called as 'weirdly obsessed'.

Anyway I don't want to look 'weirdly obsessed' with my text analyses by writing too much. Thanks for your patience.

Your example didn't happen - so if it didn't happen, the observation has no merit.
So you do not like to engage with hypotheticals?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 8:03 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
@yick

When they have no point, no.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 8:28 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
@yick

I could be wrong but it seems to me that you are arguing in bad faith
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 8:40 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
@yick

No, the OP appreciated that someone replied to his post and we ended up agreeing that lying about your nationality was a bit pointless so how could I be arguing in 'bad faith'?
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 8:43 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:

I don't mean the OP. I mean with me.

No, the OP appreciated that someone replied to his post and we ended up agreeing that lying about your nationality was a bit pointless so how could I be arguing in 'bad faith'?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 8:53 am
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:

Best answer yet! :lol:

You're not part of the conversation, really.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 9:03 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:
yick wrote:

Somehow my answer got lost. Though you seemed to reply to it. Still I will write it again. I said you argued with me in bad faith. We had a discussion. You gave arguments and I gave arguments. It is not related to the conversation with the OP. Anyway I think we can stop it here.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 7:39 am
You made some passive aggressive feminine comment about my mixed race heritage and how I wouldn't be able to get women ( compared to you...) what you forget is I am also English and plenty of white people from that country looked like they have been dumped into a wheelie bin of toxic sewage - I don't know you but I bet there is nothing you have I would swap you for but I bet you would love my freedom of movement of the whole of South America and a two year wait for Spanish citizenship.
Ah, so you were triggered then. You seemed to get a little bit emotional.

What you fail to mention here is that you came out beforehand saying that in Latin America I'm just a White guy who speaks Spanish (presumably implying that I have no other qualities) and that people won't be bothered about me. All I did then was explain to you that your observation was incorrect and that, in Peru and certain other parts of Latin America, being a decent-looking White guy is seen as highly desirable and affords a considerable advantage, hence my own experience there. I then asked you whether you weren't as popular with the ladies as you'd like to be (because you seemed to be a little miffed off at the idea that White guys could have an advantage in LatAm).

I didn't even mean anything racist by it as I perfectly like Latin American people (and I'm sure that Latino men do well for themselves in certain other countries where they are perceived as exotic); it is simply an established fact talked about here and on places like Roosh's forum that in Peru and nearby countries the dating game is "easy mode" for White guys. It's just a reality and sorry if you don't like it. :?

But the fact that you began by saying that I'm just a White guy who speaks Spanish and has nothing else and then start talking about how I probably have no qualities that you would ever want and then flaunting your citizenship in a Latin American country all suggests that you are insecure and have a fragile ego. Secure people simply don't need to talk like that.

Also, you talk about "passive aggressive feminine" and whatnot, but the truth is that you've acted plenty feminine and bitchy and emotional and classless throughout this whole discussion. You don't strike me as being particularly "macho" yourself.

I think that any third party who's reading this thread can see just how much of a toxic and classless act you've behaved here. And then you start throwing around childish insults like "twat".
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

I think that any third party who's reading this thread can see just how much of a toxic and classless act you've behaved here. And then you start throwing around childish insults like "twat".
I am third party and that is how it seems. I did not bother to read the whole convo though.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 9:42 am
yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 9:03 am
galii wrote:
yick wrote:
galii wrote:

Somehow my answer got lost. Though you seemed to reply to it. Still I will write it again. I said you argued with me in bad faith. We had a discussion. You gave arguments and I gave arguments. It is not related to the conversation with the OP. Anyway I think we can stop it here.
OK. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 10:13 am
yick wrote:
You made some passive aggressive feminine comment about my mixed race heritage and how I wouldn't be able to get women ( compared to you...) what you forget is I am also English and plenty of white people from that country looked like they have been dumped into a wheelie bin of toxic sewage - I don't know you but I bet there is nothing you have I would swap you for but I bet you would love my freedom of movement of the whole of South America and a two year wait for Spanish citizenship.

What you fail to mention here is that you came out beforehand saying that in Latin America I'm just a White guy who speaks Spanish (presumably implying that I have no other qualities) and that people won't be bothered about me. All I did then was explain to you that your observation was incorrect and that, in Peru and certain other parts of Latin America, being a decent-looking White guy is seen as highly desirable and affords a considerable advantage, hence my own experience there. I then asked you whether you weren't as popular with the ladies as you'd like to be (because you seemed to be a little miffed off at the idea that White guys could have an advantage in LatAm).

I didn't even mean anything racist by it as I perfectly like Latin American people (and I'm sure that Latino men do well for themselves in certain other countries where they are perceived as exotic); it is simply an established fact talked about here and on places like Roosh's forum that in Peru and nearby countries the dating game is "easy mode" for White guys. It's just a reality and sorry if you don't like it. :?

But the fact that you began by saying that I'm just a White guy who speaks Spanish and has nothing else and then start talking about how I probably have no qualities that you would ever want and then flaunting your citizenship in a Latin American country all suggests that you are insecure and have a fragile ego. Secure people simply don't need to talk like that.

Also, you talk about "passive aggressive feminine" and whatnot, but the truth is that you've acted plenty feminine and bitchy and emotional and classless throughout this whole discussion. You don't strike me as being particularly "macho" yourself.

I wasn't triggered, I am not surprised you are a racist little turd, you love South Americans and Latino people so much you somehow think you're superior even though you're probably some balding, average height, below average looking Brit who just happens to be white - you said you were polite throughout the discourse but of course you wasn't - just a bit too thick to be able to read through the half dozen posts you put up on this very thread.

I don't think you have been to Peru - my cousins who are professionals and are good looking wouldn't look at you twice if all you bring to the table is the colour of your skin - are you a doctor, an architect, a lawyer or represent your country in a sport? No - well, bad luck - you wouldn't get anywhere with them. I have dozens of female cousins and two have dated and married Europeans (one of them is a Spaniard).

You are some Brit who speaks Spanish who lives Alicante, isn't that true? I didn't say you had 'nothing else' now, you're lying. When you made your bitchy little racist comment I did say you probably don't have anything I want - I am 6ft 2ins, have all my hair, I am reasonable looking, I am fit and healthy, have a masters degree, live abroad and am a dual citizen with a passport of a Latin American country so what would I want from you? I am sure you're wonderful but I like me and what I have - if you think you can state a superiority complex because you're white then your sorely mistaken.

You have acted like a twat, a racist twat - and if you went around thinking you were some 'white god' with your Peruvian girlfriend, no wonder she is now your ex.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 11:17 am
Lucas88 wrote:
yick wrote:

I wasn't triggered, I am not surprised you are a racist little turd, you love South Americans and Latino people so much you somehow think you're superior even though you're probably some balding, average height, below average looking Brit who just happens to be white - you said you were polite throughout the discourse but of course you wasn't - just a bit too thick to be able to read through the half dozen posts you put up on this very thread.

I don't think you have been to Peru - my cousins who are professionals and are good looking wouldn't look at you twice if all you bring to the table is the colour of your skin - are you a doctor, an architect, a lawyer or represent your country in a sport? No - well, bad luck - you wouldn't get anywhere with them. I have dozens of female cousins and two have dated and married Europeans (one of them is a Spaniard).

You are some Brit who speaks Spanish who lives Alicante, isn't that true? I didn't say you had 'nothing else' now, you're lying. When you made your bitchy little racist comment I did say you probably don't have anything I want - I am 6ft 2ins, have all my hair, I am reasonable looking, I am fit and healthy, have a masters degree, live abroad and am a dual citizen with a passport of a Latin American country so what would I want from you? I am sure you're wonderful but I like me and what I have - if you think you can state a superiority complex because you're white then your sorely mistaken.

You have acted like a twat, a racist twat - and if you went around thinking you were some 'white god' with your Peruvian girlfriend, no wonder she is now your ex.
Man let it go. Most of what you wrote is wrong. You look really really bad here.

You sound like a disgusting asshole.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

galii wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 11:36 am
yick wrote:
July 14th, 2023, 11:17 am
Lucas88 wrote:
yick wrote:

Man let it go. Most of what you wrote is wrong. You look really really bad here.

You sound like a disgusting asshole.
I am replying to him, if replying to people makes one a 'disgusting asshole' maybe you need to get some perspective and be told once again, your participation is NOT necessary - get lost! :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Lucas88 I can understand why you hate your own nationality. Britain has no culture at all aside from pub culture. How can one say Britain has any culture at all :lol: everything about the country is shit.

British signature dish is what? Fish and chips? :lol: the most bland and disgusting meal one could have. It's tasteless, just like most of the people in this shit hole country.

What about the language? A lot of the dialects in this country sound rough as f**k! Compare rough ass women from East London or Northern England and compare their language to the beautiful romance languages of Italy or France.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.