Opinion: Do I look mostly European?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Re: Opinion Do I look mostly European?

Post by Inter2002 »

Rock wrote: Maybe given your circumstances you will 'get it' more slowly. But you have a lot going for you - youth and decent base appearance. How tall are you again (if you already mentioned it)?
Well I'm 5'11 1/2 ft or 182cm tall.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

romparoo wrote: It's just unfortunate most women will consider you as undateable. Someone posted a really good video in another thread which I think can help your thinking. I recommend you to see it: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26082
Well would you consider any of the following Hispanic guys undatable?

1Image

2Image

3Image

4Image

5Image

6Image

7Image
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Damn Marcos, talk about tough love, lol you're whipping this guy. But it's good for him.

I would just add, maybe to complete what you meant, is that in some places some girls actually like older dudes, and look up to them as being more masculine and having their stuff together. You're right in that trying to look younger than you actually really look comes out as weird. Only Keith Richards can pull that off lol.

As per this site, you gotta go where your target welcomes you.
I'm no Russia expert, but i don't think it's too outrageous to think that a traditional family in the countryside would still welcome a dude with his s*t together for their daughter. I could be wrong though.

As far as being approached by girls, yeah that's the exception rather than the rule, and the burden is on us men to get things rolling. But I would clarify there are things women do that count as well, and which make a great difference to a guy coming from a dating wasteland, like giving some looks, a smile etc. just with that any warm-blooded dude can get motivated to take the next step.
Point is, it's not all-or nothing about approaching/getting approached.

I know you don't believe us when we talk about some of the problems in America, but just look, this is the kind of weird guy that America produces (no offense inter i'm not exemplary myself), with all the social isolation. That's why I say all the "asperger" talk is bullshit, it's an 'environmental' problem.
Last edited by droid on May 19th, 2015, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

droid wrote:Damn Marcos, talk about tough love, lol you're whipping this guy. But it's good for him.

I would just add, maybe to complete what you meant, is that in some places girls some girls actually like older dudes, and look up to them as being more masculine and having their stuff together. You're right in that trying to look younger than you actually really look comes out as weird.

As far as being approached by girls, yeah that's the exception rather than the rule, and the burden is on us men to get things rolling. But I would clarify there are things women do that count as well, and which make a great difference to a guy coming a dating wasteland, like giving some looks, a smile etc. just with that any warm-blooded dude can get motivated to take the next step.
Point is, it's not all-or nothing about approaching/getting approached.

I know you don't believe us when we talk about some of the problems in America, but just look, this is the kind of weird guy that America produces (no offense inter i'm not exemplary myself), with all the social isolation. That's why I say all the "asperger" talk is bullshit, it's an 'environmental' problem.
Well I do believe that there are problems here in America. I imagine studying abroad for college while I get to learn a new culture, also get to hang out with 18-20yr old group of people in which I end up making friends and especially girls around that age.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

MarcosZeitola wrote: Foreign girls are very open about dating and sleeping with older men. But he has to not be a creep. A man who does not accept his own age, is seen as pathetic. A man who lies about his age? Even MORE pathetic. Also, creepy. Because you are pretending to be "one of them", only to be inevitably exposed as a liar "infiltrating" their little clique. There's no way that will end well, ever. You are a 28 year old grown man, so act like it. The whole taboo on dating older men hardly exists abroad, so don't be afraid of it. The trick is just to be honest. What you see is what you get. Be interesting, be funny, be masculine. Don't try to act like a teenager, you aren't a teenager any more even if you feel like one mentally. Your youth is behind you and you can never get it back. Be a man.
So I can be open about my real age, still hang out with 18-22yr old group of people especially girls abroad? If I get an 18 year old girlfriend and I'm like in my late 20s I want people of her friends to accept me as well as her parents, and not see me as a loser perverted creep that's trying to take an advantage of their daughter.

Here in America if I had an 18 year old girlfriend in my late 20s her parents would disapprove the relationship, people and peers would see me as a loser, creep, and say "why can't you find a women of your own age", when I can it's just that "I have the right to date anyone whom I'm attracted to especially that age group, also I deserve to have a good time and make up those lost years".

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:I'm attracted to 18-20 year old girls and I feel that I MISSED THOSE YEARS. As I stated on one of my previous posts that, I'm 28 years old it has been 10 years since I had graduated from high school (Class of 2005), I feel like I missed all the fun that 18-22 year old get to experience especially the college life.Due to circumstances I was not able to experience that from a 9 year time period. So since this is reality not fantasy (i.e time machine travel back to 2005), I have to try my best to to makeup those "lost years" (18-28yrs), from having a life, social life, college life, girlfriends, travel and more.
You can never make up for those lost years. You will never be 18 again. Ever. But you can still travel, have a social life, date, have girlfriends and have a great time! :D You are just far, far more likely to achieve those goals when you are REALISTIC in your approach and in your expectations, and when you let go of some of your unrealistic plans and expectations. First and foremost, you need to accept your age, act and look your age, and realize the reality on the ground and the dynamics of dating. Looking young just won't cut it, brother. But at 28, there's a whole world out there for you to enjoy!
Well I guess that I could accept the fact that I'm 28, as long as I'm capable of dating an attractive 18 year old girl without getting dirty looks, being labeled as a pervert, creep, loser. Instead I want to be seen as having an 18 year old girlfriend no different than having a 24 year old girlfriend at 28 years of age. I want to be surrounded by a society that will accept me for having an 18 year old girlfriend when I'm 28, instead of being judged like here in America as a loser, creep, pervert etc.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

As others have said, you can date younger abroad and you won't get dirty looks. However I think Asia allows a greater disparity than latin America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

No one cares about that BS.

Drop your toxic inner dialogue and listen to the wisdom posted above,
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Seeker wrote:You look like an Aztec in a T-shirt, perhaps mixed with a sprinkling of Spanish sailors.
Yup.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Fat grafting? Don't be ridiculous, you just need to work out and eat better. Lose the glasses, dress better and get a decent haircut. And no, you don't look "mostly European", you look very clearly foreign, but the like of foreign that makes people stand still and think for a while what your background is exactly. Could be anything from biracial, Eurasian, Latino or Indian.

Now as for your question on whether or not you could date white foreign girls? Sure you could. But not looking like this. You would need to get in better shape and take better care of yourself. You have the potential to look fine, but you need to be willing to put some work into it. Right now, the only way for you to get any sort of white girl is to either have great social skills or be rich. Or have mutual friends, know her for ages and befriend her first. You don't look like the type of guy that could just hop on a plane to Poland and get girls left and right.

Foreign guys and darker guys can do amazingly well in Europe, but they tend to be the more masculine, manly type. Handsome Arab, black or Indian guys tend to do great. Looking 18-19ish is no advantage, it would more likely be a disadvantage actually. Look more mature and you will command more respect, boosting your perceived status.
Yup. All true.

OP, please DON'T ask any more questions. Just say yes sir and do the above, as best you can. THEN get back to us with results, failures, successes etc

PS We are on your side.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

drealm wrote:As others have said, you can date younger abroad and you won't get dirty looks. However I think Asia allows a greater disparity than latin America.
I see. So there won't be a problem with dating an 18 year old girl both in Latin America and in Eastern Europe with 10-15yr age difference?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Jester wrote:No one cares about that BS.

Drop your toxic inner dialogue and listen to the wisdom posted above,
Okay, well then I should travel to Latin America, and Eastern Europe as well.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Dude, really -- nobody's going to judge you as a loser, creep or pervert, unless you are one, or if you present them with that judgment and essentially ask them to enter it against you. And it has absolutely nothing to do with your age, and that's true as well in the U.S. You've gotten all kinds of good advice here -- really you hit the jackpot -- on how not to be or to be perceived as loser, creep, pervert. Follow it.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Inter2002 wrote:I see. So there won't be a problem with dating an 18 year old girl both in Latin America and in Eastern Europe with 10-15yr age difference?
I would say 10 years difference is where it starts getting harder in latin America. I don't know about Eastern Europe.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

drealm wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:I see. So there won't be a problem with dating an 18 year old girl both in Latin America and in Eastern Europe with 10-15yr age difference?
I would say 10 years difference is where it starts getting harder in latin America. I don't know about Eastern Europe.
Have you been to Latin America?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Inter2002 wrote:Have you been to Latin America?
I've been to Mexico three times.