What income level guarantees success with women(by country)?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I agree with Rock, but I will say there is a caveat: potential vs. the unknown. The rich suit or who comes along represents an unknown. He could be an asshole, a wife beater, keep the girl locked up like a slave or who knows what, but the girl is already comfortable with the guy she is with, especially if he treats her well, even while he's down.

I've had two girlfriends, support me during some rough patches, but I think they also recognize my potential. They know what kind of work I do and what I am capable of, so they know things can bounce back anytime, or skyrocket to who knows where.

I have to say, though, I've done the sugardaddy thing too and I personally love it. When it flows, it flows so well. Also this is great if you're busy. You can have them around when you want, and be alone and work when you don't. When I lived with my serious gf, great as she was in some ways, it was difficult to get any work done because she was needy, clingy, and would not shut up.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav, that's insane. How can you feel good being used like that? You need to stand your ground.

If you were able to get girls without supporting them with allowances, would you still choose to?

Why don't you just give girls a few thousand every time you bang them, but no monthly support if you aren't around? Isn't that the same thing but far cheaper?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Northamericanguy wrote:
ladislav wrote:Sugar Daddy relationships are great when you get older and are still unmarried. I blew my Saudi salary on some 11 girls whom I sugardaddied. All but two are mo longer in touch with me. Remember that as soon as the money current dries up, many such relationship putter to an end. Make sure that not only you have a good income but that you keep on having it and increasing it. Because if you go bust, your models will start pouting and stomping their feet. Then many will just dump you. And it hurts.
Those are the risks of the "trade". But the rewards are also great provided the money keeps coming and you can juggle your sugar babies without them getting jealous of each other.

Incomewise, in the US, the average is $39K per person. But that was in 2009. How is it now in the recession?

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104652.html

Not sure how they arrived at that figure. And also, taxes will be some 24%. So, that means some 30K a year take home per person on the average or USD 2500 a month. That is what an average American brings home every month.
I'm not trying to educate you ladislav, this is more for anybody else that reads this, but it's is no different when you have a girlfriend or you're married in that once the money runs out, so does the "love."

I really don't understand why men even have GF/wifes once you find out how women are. Just save your money so you can afford care when you're older and rent women for fun along the way.
It's the ego thing plus one does hope that love will eventually come out of it. Hoping against hope. And it was fun while it lasted.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:Ladislav, that's insane. How can you feel good being used like that? You need to stand your ground.

If you were able to get girls without supporting them with allowances, would you still choose to?

Why don't you just give girls a few thousand every time you bang them, but no monthly support if you aren't around? Isn't that the same thing but far cheaper?
Well, when you are in Saudi and chat with these girls online while you hear Allah Akbar and smell camel shit, you do tend to lose your marbles.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Terrence wrote:I agree with Rock, but I will say there is a caveat: potential vs. the unknown. The rich suit or who comes along represents an unknown. He could be an asshole, a wife beater, keep the girl locked up like a slave or who knows what, but the girl is already comfortable with the guy she is with, especially if he treats her well, even while he's down.

I've had two girlfriends, support me during some rough patches, but I think they also recognize my potential. They know what kind of work I do and what I am capable of, so they know things can bounce back anytime, or skyrocket to who knows where.

I have to say, though, I've done the sugardaddy thing too and I personally love it. When it flows, it flows so well. Also this is great if you're busy. You can have them around when you want, and be alone and work when you don't. When I lived with my serious gf, great as she was in some ways, it was difficult to get any work done because she was needy, clingy, and would not shut up.
So once we learn that girls do go their way if we run out of money, then we should do this:

1) keep the income flowing no matter what and work 1000% harder when things get tough to maintain the lifestyle.
2) always have a new batch of potential sugar babies to take the place in case the present ones fall by the wayside.

It is like being a boss and having employees. Some will quit. All will quit if you stop paying. But the girls are not hookers. They do appreciate what you do. It is a very special arrangement and it feels good if you have money.

It is a whole new way of doing things. I liked it a lot.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I've seen this dynamic play out many times in Taiwan, China, and even Thailand. In the worst cases, the girl will work just to support a lazy deadbeat boyfriend. In other cases, the guy tries hard but because of limitations (education, business sense, etc.) is stuck with minimum wage work. If the girl is a pure type, in love with her poor man, and has no special family pressure (poor parents who desperately need money), the rich guy who tries to win her over will probably get nowhere.
Does not usually work this way if a guy is a foreigner. You almost never hear of any Asian girl who would help a foreign guy in her country who has fallen on hard times. As rare as a four leaf clover or a unicorn.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:
It is like being a boss and having employees. Some will quit. All will quit if you stop paying. But the girls are not hookers. They do appreciate what you do. It is a very special arrangement and it feels good if you have money.

It is a whole new way of doing things. I liked it a lot.
I beg to differ. If you are "sponsoring" them they are indeed hookers but just long term girlfriend experience hookers who will leave you as soon as the well is dry and the monetary incentive is gone. There's no difference it's a business transaction just a longer term contract.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Repatriate wrote: I beg to differ. If you are "sponsoring" them they are indeed hookers but just long term girlfriend experience hookers who will leave you as soon as the well is dry and the monetary incentive is gone. There's no difference it's a business transaction just a longer term contract.
I see one major difference, the type of girl you're dealing with. These girls would never take their clothes off in a strip club, work in a bar or sell their bodies to anyone and everyone for money. They can be good and even educated girls, but they expect to be taken care of. I would say this goes doubly so for Korean girls. I remember standing outside a restaurant talking to a Korean dude about the "cost" of a Korean girlfriend. HE was talking about any girl, not gold diggers or hookers. My trainer's gf was a good, educated girl from a good family, but she was expensive. Knowing her so well, I could never view her as a hooker. He was her second boyfriend and the first guy she was intimate with. Were she a hooker, she would bang any dude with money that came along. She did, however, have her high expectations and would not date a guy who could not meet them.

There are exceptions to every rule, of course, and if you find such a girl, as I did twice, consider yourself lucky! I don't, however, see it as anything bad that a girl expects to be provided for and won't stand around for a guy who can't do so. That's her choice and the guy should know what he is getting into from the onset.

This reminds of my friend's wife's mother. When her husband ran out of money and could no longer get work (or was too lazy to) her parents made her leave him for another guy who was constantly helping her and family out financially.

Think of the reverse way, for those who don't want money to be involved in the relationship. Imagine you met your perfect, educated girl, who was great to talk to, gave you enough space, and loved you through thick and thin. She said she will stay with you forever, but there will be no sex whatsoever in this relationship. How long do you think you will stick around?
Last edited by The_Adventurer on December 13th, 2010, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:
I've seen this dynamic play out many times in Taiwan, China, and even Thailand. In the worst cases, the girl will work just to support a lazy deadbeat boyfriend. In other cases, the guy tries hard but because of limitations (education, business sense, etc.) is stuck with minimum wage work. If the girl is a pure type, in love with her poor man, and has no special family pressure (poor parents who desperately need money), the rich guy who tries to win her over will probably get nowhere.
Does not usually work this way if a guy is a foreigner. You almost never hear of any Asian girl who would help a foreign guy in her country who has fallen on hard times. As rare as a four leaf clover or a unicorn.
Ladislav, it sounds like you are talking about 'poor Asia'. Even foreign backpacker types are proly considered well-off in Phils and other similarly impoverished countries.

In Taiwan, which I consider a developed medium income country, I've seen lots of foreigners - westerners, Turks, Nepalese, Africans, and even some Indians - get the better end of the material stick in relationships with Taiwan girls meaning, the girls supported them financially to some extent. I even saw Nigerians in Beijing who were being helped out by Chinese girls. Dude, there's more to Asia than poverty and P4P.

A full time English teacher in Taiwan with a native speaker nationality is considered to earn an average salary at best. In Korea, he's gonna be considered below average. And in Japan, he's scraping ghetto status if my info is right. So why do you think it is that such foreigners can still get a lot of attention and interaction with certain sets of locals in these countries? Many of these girls are quite attractive and young too, not just the ones the local guys aren't interested in as the stereotype goes.

Some of the guys who do well at winning over multiple girls in these countries are extremely charming, attractive, and good at sweet talking. Winston complains a lot about the generally bland nature of NE Asian countries. Perhaps for that reason, somebody who comes across as different in an attractive and exciting way can win over a lot of bored women.

As for countries like Colombia or Brazil, you can also do fine as a poor guy as long as a fair number of women there find you physically attractive. Having a gringo appearance will give you exotic appeal to some.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: In Taiwan, which I consider a developed medium income country, I've seen lots of foreigners - westerners, Turks, Nepalese, Africans, and even some Indians - get the better end of the material stick in relationships with Taiwan girls meaning, the girls supported them financially to some extent. I even saw Nigerians in Beijing who were being helped out by Chinese girls. Dude, there's more to Asia than poverty and P4P.
I can see the Nigerians working their magic. I have seen them as prosperous part time lady's men/drug runners in Thailand. However, I am curious about the Nepalese and how they woo Taiwanese women. Most of them that i've seen have been tiny 5'3" or so marijuana smugglers in Thailand. Although they do seem to have lots of charm. :lol:
Peter_Gibbons
Freshman Poster

Jackal

Post by Peter_Gibbons »

Jackal wrote:Hi Peter,

All this "8 times the GDP stuff" can wildly overestimate the amount of money you need in a poor country. I think it's wiser to look at the average salary in a country. If you're making 2 to 4 times the average salary in a poor country, that should be plenty.

For example, in many Eastern European countries, average salaries are only around 600 USD per month (the median would probably be lower still...). If you're making 1200 USD a month, you will already feel quite rich.

Take Hungary for example. The GDP per capita was 18506 USD according to one list. Divide that by 12 and that's equal to 1542 USD per month, which is a hell of a lot more than most people here make. So in poor countries, just having a salary equal to the GDP per capita itself can already be plenty. There's no need to have eight times that amount. Only economic superpowers require such ridiculous amounts of money.

While it's true that you get more out of a country when you speak the language, this takes a long time and you don't want to waste your time learning the language of a country which you don't really end up liking. The best thing in my opinion is to visit each of the countries you're interested in and see how they feel. Sure, you could learn a few useful phrases in these languages when you visit them for the first time (please, thank you, I'd like the beef and dumplings, etc.), but you don't need to do anything major. If people are already kind to you when don't know the language or only speak a little bit of it, then that will motivate you to learn more of their language. If on the other hand people are rude to you when you visit and dislike Americans or Brits, then you probably don't want to bother settling there and learning their language.

You can make calculations all day long, but in the end, you just need to visit a few countries and see how they feel.

I wouldn't recommend Hungary for a shy person. People here are generally very kind and the women are very beautiful, but success with women here requires initial boldness (unless perhaps you speak perfect Hungarian and use the internet, but this is not worth the effort for a shy foreign man).

You can't generalize about corruption in Eastern European countries. In Hungary, things are pretty civilized and bribes are not required except to give to doctors before operations. In contrast, bribes are required all the time in Romania to get things done. So everything varies by country.
Hi Jackal,

I'm glad to know that making just 2 to 4 times the average salary in a poor
country should be plenty. That opens up a lot more countries to me.

I'm curious, if people in some Eastern European countries only have an
average salary of $600 per month, how can they live on that little? It seems
that if their income is really that low they must not have many of the basic things
Americans consider necessities. Of these things, what do the ordinary people
you live with in Eastern Europe live without?

1. A car
2. Electricity
3. Indoor plumbing (a flushing toilet not an outhouse)
4. Hot water
5. Heat
6. Air Conditioning
7. A clothing washer
8. A clothing dryer
9. A refrigerator with freezer
10. An oven or microwave
11. High Speed Internet Access (I would have to have this for my job based
in the US)
12. Telephone
13. Trash disposal
14. A clean, rodent and pest free place to live
15. Water that is safe to drink (some travel guides say the water isn't safe
to drink, how can that be?)
16. Food that is safe to eat

Are any of these things difficult to obtain in Eastern Europe?

You said Hungary is no good for a shy person. Do you know of any poor East
European countries that are good for a shy person that are also relatively
safe?

I see from your introductory post that you were in the US in 2008. If you
don't mind me asking, when you were in the US, were you moderately successful
with women or totally unsuccessful like I am? How have things changed for you
socially now that you are in Hungary? Have you been successful in attracting
a lot of Hungarian women? Have you had any 'Sugar Daddy' relationships
with the women or are you using other qualities to attract women there?
Last edited by Peter_Gibbons on December 18th, 2010, 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peter_Gibbons
Freshman Poster

Winston

Post by Peter_Gibbons »

Winston wrote:Peter, well true, you can't go to every country. I mean pick a few or narrow down to a few and go from there. Nothing wrong with research but the bottom line is that you can't know how something will work out unless you try it yourself.

So you've narrowed it down to Latvia, Ukraine and Peru?

I've been to Latvia and the girls are very feminine, friendly and approachable. It was the closest thing I've ever experienced to a "happy village" like they show in Disney movies of old.

I'm sure you'd have great experiences in all three countries though.
Hi Winston,

When you were in Latvia were you successful with the women there or were
they just polite to you?

Were you, at 5ft 7in, considered too short to be dating material there? Did

you get with any Latvian chicks?
Last edited by Peter_Gibbons on December 18th, 2010, 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peter_Gibbons
Freshman Poster

Post by Peter_Gibbons »

Terrence wrote:
Repatriate wrote: I beg to differ. If you are "sponsoring" them they are indeed hookers but just long term girlfriend experience hookers who will leave you as soon as the well is dry and the monetary incentive is gone. There's no difference it's a business transaction just a longer term contract.
I see one major difference, the type of girl you're dealing with. These girls would never take their clothes off in a strip club, work in a bar or sell their bodies to anyone and everyone for money. They can be good and even educated girls, but they expect to be taken care of. I would say this goes doubly so for Korean girls. I remember standing outside a restaurant talking to a Korean dude about the "cost" of a Korean girlfriend. HE was talking about any girl, not gold diggers or hookers. My trainer's gf was a good, educated girl from a good family, but she was expensive. Knowing her so well, I could never view her as a hooker. He was her second boyfriend and the first guy she was intimate with. Were she a hooker, she would bang any dude with money that came along. She did, however, have her high expectations and would not date a guy who could not meet them.

There are exceptions to every rule, of course, and if you find such a girl, as I did twice, consider yourself lucky! I don't, however, see it as anything bad that a girl expects to be provided for and won't stand around for a guy who can't do so. That's her choice and the guy should know what he is getting into from the onset.

This reminds of my friend's wife's mother. When her husband ran out of money and could no longer get work (or was too lazy to) her parents made her leave him for another guy who was constantly helping her and family out financially.

Think of the reverse way, for those who don't want money to be involved in the relationship. Imagine you met your perfect, educated girl, who was great to talk to, gave you enough space, and loved you through thick and thin. She said she will stay with you forever, but there will be no sex whatsoever in this relationship. How long do you think you will stick around?

That is exactly what I mean. These women, whether they are Sugar Babes or
Gold diggers, differ from prostitutes in important ways. In my mind, the
most important of these differences is that Sugar Babes have a

MUCH LOWER DISEASE RISK.

I see from another post that you have had some Sugar relationships. Were
any of your Sugar Babes white? If so, what countries were they from and about
how much did you have to spend on them per month to keep them around? I'm
interested in finding a young white Sugar Babe as personally I don't find
Asian women attractive.
Last edited by Peter_Gibbons on December 18th, 2010, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter_Gibbons
Freshman Poster

globetrotter

Post by Peter_Gibbons »

globetrotter wrote:There is NO income level that guarantee's success with women.

You can have millions and be a total idiot with women and you can be homeless and have them lined up.

The RP are best if one thinks like that. With just a few hundred dollars a month you can get a steady.
Hi globetrotter,

You wrote that:
'There is no income level that guarantee's success with women. You can have
millions and be a total idiot with women'

I admit that this MAY be true at the EXTREMES.

A deaf blind mute quadriplegic midget might still have difficulty getting
chicks even if he had 'millions'. However, I am willing to bet that
ALMOST

any adult male in the US who has an income of $400,000 per year could, if he
wanted to, get an attractive woman. So perhaps I should rephrase the
question as:

What income level VIRTUALLY guarantees success with women (by
country)? What would work for 95% of guys? What is the income level that
would enable ALMOST any guy who didn't suffer from some extreme
mental or physical disability to get attractive women if he put forth a
moderate amount of effort to advertise his income and availability to the local
women? What income level would work for ALMOST any guy with an IQ above
room temperature who wasn't blind or deaf or mute or missing limbs?

On line dating stats show that, in the US, that level is about $400,000.
Heck, even a guy as disgusting as my former boss Bill Lumbergh gets chicks
because of his high income! And my neighbor Lawrence says he could do 'two chicks
at the same time' if he had a million dollars.

And also you wrote:
'and you can be homeless and have [women] lined up.'

I have NEVER seen a homeless dude with chicks 'lined up'. Again, I admit
that it is theoretically possible. An EXTREMELY HANDSOME homeless
man might get chicks. But as ladislav said of something similar in another
post it is 'as rare as a four leaf clover or a unicorn'.
Last edited by Peter_Gibbons on December 18th, 2010, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter_Gibbons
Freshman Poster

zzzz

Post by Peter_Gibbons »

zzzz wrote:Just using GDP and income comparisons fails to take into account many things. All around the world many things are similar prices for goods. Services and human labor is the main thing which is less expensive. Good such as cars and computers are expensive everywhere and you can probably find better deals in Western countries. Maybe I'm wrong but often my impression has been even in low GDP countries if you want to live at Western standards you pay a big premium for it since their standard is much lower.
Yes, it is true that manufactured goods probably cost the same in other
countries. However, my concern is the cost of having a 'Sugar Babe' and I
suspect that the cost of having a girlfriend with expensive tastes would
correlate with the cost of other services and labor.
Last edited by Peter_Gibbons on December 18th, 2010, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.