Massive problems with K1 Visa's at CSC due to DACA

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

triple post!
Last edited by davewe on March 30th, 2013, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

E_Irizarry wrote:Noog, you're a nice guy, but too f.uckin' wet behind the orejas!
Your name should be Noob for even trying to bring her stateside like that!!

This is Happier Abroad, not Happier Domestically. Socorro!!!
For those of you that seem to have a reading problem, here is why I'm staying in the United States.

If you don't have kids, then you don't understand. [/img]
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

noog wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Noog, you're a nice guy, but too f.uckin' wet behind the orejas!

For those of you that seem to have a reading problem, here is why I'm staying in the United States.

Noog, you look somewhat Asian. Are you half? Just wondering....

And I support whatever decision you make. Sometimes, living in the U.S. with a foreign wife may not be the worst decision after all, even though I would disagree. You got to do what's best for your family!
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

zboy1 wrote:

Noog, you look somewhat Asian. Are you half? Just wondering....
No, I'm 100% German ancestry LOL
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Noog,

I read that you have two kids BEFORE I RENDERED MY POST.
It's still no excuse.....you can travel even once or twice a year if you can afford the time and money to see her in her country before your kids become 18 so that they can get a passport and travel independently. If they decide they don't want to see you in the Philippines, then unfortunately they made their choice on that for whatever reason.

If you don't care if she becomes corrupted stateside, then it's your bed, your head, and possibly your life, papi alemano.

So since she's denied, you should stick to what I have advised you instead of reverting back of trying to get her sponsored again.

Or maybe you want human interaction 24/7 with somebody whom is genuine such as she, which could change if you don't take the advice we had given

to HA poster RobinHood for his Bulgarian superstar hottie.

PS: That's why I don't have kids stateside because I was precocious enough (and lucky too) as to why I am fatherless. I guess that I have "morally-superior" genetics after all.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

noog wrote:

We all read and understood your circumstance with the kids and we think you are making a mistake, PERIOD. But if you have not experienced the devastation of bringing a foreign women to the USA, then you don't understand.

On a more advice-giving note, I think you should retain the services of an Immigration Law attorney who can assist you through the process.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: We all read and understood your circumstance with the kids and we think you are making a mistake, PERIOD. But if you have not experienced the devastation of bringing a foreign women to the USA, then you don't understand.

On a more advice-giving note, I think you should retain the services of an Immigration Law attorney who can assist you through the process.
An attorney because of a delay at the service center? All that will do is burn another four figures out of his bank account. Save the attorneys for problems like the fiance is a mother, thus has a marriage either known or unknown, through identity theft, to her in the Filipino records.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Won't be the first person I've proved wrong.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Raja wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: We all read and understood your circumstance with the kids and we think you are making a mistake, PERIOD. But if you have not experienced the devastation of bringing a foreign women to the USA, then you don't understand.

An attorney because of a delay at the service center? All that will do is burn another four figures out of his bank account. Save the attorneys for problems like the fiance is a mother, thus has a marriage either known or unknown, through identity theft, to her in the Filipino records.
+1. If the visa is routine, but just slowed down with all the others in the same boat, an attorney is unlikely to help you- but will be glad to take a suckers money. If you have special problems in the process, it is far more effective in my experience, to cultivate a helpful person in your congressman's office who deals with constituent affairs including immigration issues. I had those kind of issues with my first wife's visa when I lived in Arizona, and a woman in my congressman's was an absolute superstar in going to bat for me.

>>> This route may not work if you live in a Democrat congressional district, but still worth a try. The staff in many Democrat districts is only interested in helping with immigration issues if it is about helping some illegal alien. (undocumented Democrat)
They may make it clear that they have little interest in helping a regular US citizen bringing a wife from overseas. By contrast, Kelly H in the conservative Arizona district I lived in at the time was a beautiful, feminine young staffer and absolutely rocked when it came to helping me out. All of the points I touch on are not unrelated.

Outwest

Outwest
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I wouldn't listen to any of these guys. The US has f***ed up women, but living anywhere else except another 1st world nation can be brutal, maybe even dangerous. f**k that. Bring her here, she will be fine....If she was raised with the right values that women here no longer get, she will be just fine...Everyone changes, but no one does 180 like that without something serious causing that.
digi11
Freshman Poster

Re: Massive problems with K1 Visa's at CSC due to DACA

Post by digi11 »

When you applied for k1 visa, you will face many problems. Your K-1 visa petition may be denied if one or both of you do not meet the legal requirements to get married in the U.S. The most common scenario is when either or both of you haven't terminated your previous marriage.
stevenaust816
Freshman Poster

Re: Massive problems with K1 Visa's at CSC due to DACA

Post by stevenaust816 »

I'm truly sorry to hear about your frustrating situation, Mike. It's clear you've been facing significant delays and challenges with the K1 Nomad Visa process due to the prioritization of DACA applications. Your detailed explanation sheds light on the complexities of immigration issues. It's important to advocate for transparency and fairness in immigration procedures. Hopefully, by raising awareness and reaching out to relevant authorities, you can help bring about positive changes. Wishing you and your fiancee the best of luck in navigating this difficult journey. Stay strong.