Asian Women Saved Me From Doing an OJ

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Asian Women Saved Me From Doing an OJ

Post by TRADER1972 »

I just found this site last night and I am eager to spend some time here. I am married to a Filipina for 13 years who is beautiful and sexy. I have been to the Philippines several times and lived there 5 months back in 2006. I am excited to have found a forum where I can express the truth about American women without being censored, antagonized by some mean bitch or kicked out for telling it like it is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Trader1972. Glad to have another kindred spirit here. And we're glad that you didn't "do an OJ". The US dating and social scene is dysfunctional beyond words and can drive a man to insanity. But of course, it is taboo to tell the truth about it, as you know. You are only allowed to pretend that all is great, or blame yourself, neither of which changes anything. It's a psychological prison that suppresses you and censors out the truth.

So where do you live now? Is your Filipina wife the same as she was before, if you've brought her to the US? Did she ever corrupt at all when she moved there?

Regards,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Hello Winston,

I am back in the US.

My wife is not completely the same as before. I used to say she was "perfect".
She is no longer perfect because I was not able to treat her as well as she deserved in the early years. I was so run down from working 60-80 hours, 6-7 days a week. So the fault lies with me.

But despite not being "perfect" anymore, without question she has the qualities that make Filipinas' famous for being good wifes. She has been very supportive of my desire to succeed in my own business. She has been with me through ups and downs financially.

No, she has not been corrupted at all by the American "culture".

I wish I had not corrupted her.(damaged her sensitive nature)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

TRADER1972 wrote:Hello Winston,

I am back in the US.

She is no longer perfect because I was not able to treat her as well as she deserved in the early years. I was so run down from working 60-80 hours, 6-7 days a week. So the fault lies with me.

But despite not being "perfect" anymore, without question she has the qualities that make Filipinas' famous for being good wifes. She has been very supportive of my desire to succeed in my own business. She has been with me through ups and downs financially.

Just curious. How does working long hours damage a woman's sensitive nature?

How did you stop the Americanized Filipinas from swaying her? And what about the nasty AWs?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

OJ didn't "do an OJ" either. Winston, as hospitable to conspiracy theories as you are, it's hard to believe that you've ignored the one that was proved conclusively, for anyone who actually watched the trial. Not even a conspiracy really, just two bad cops planting evidence, which is SOP. But that was a narrative white America wouldn't buy, so the media gave them the tried and true one they wanted -- black man flies into rage and kills white woman.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:OJ didn't "do an OJ" either. Winston, as hospitable to conspiracy theories as you are, it's hard to believe that you've ignored the one that was proved conclusively, for anyone who actually watched the trial. Not even a conspiracy really, just two bad cops planting evidence, which is SOP. But that was a narrative white America wouldn't buy, so the media gave them the tried and true one they wanted -- black man flies into rage and kills white woman.
I followed that trial, but the theory that the cops planted evidence was only an accusation and theory. OJ's DNA was on the blood and fingerprints were around the house and all. Plus, if he was innocent, why did he run from the cops in a white SUV? His face didn't look like he was innocent either. He looked like he was in denial.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
gsjackson wrote:OJ didn't "do an OJ" either. Winston, as hospitable to conspiracy theories as you are, it's hard to believe that you've ignored the one that was proved conclusively, for anyone who actually watched the trial. Not even a conspiracy really, just two bad cops planting evidence, which is SOP. But that was a narrative white America wouldn't buy, so the media gave them the tried and true one they wanted -- black man flies into rage and kills white woman.
I followed that trial, but the theory that the cops planted evidence was only an accusation and theory. OJ's DNA was on the blood and fingerprints were around the house and all. Plus, if he was innocent, why did he run from the cops in a white SUV? His face didn't look like he was innocent either. He looked like he was in denial.
A theory that was supported by evidence such as (1) preservatives in the blood (2) a significant part of Simpson's blood sample taken by Vanatter and unaccounted for (3) most of this blood evidence being "found" almost a month after the crime, when the cops understood they had made a bad arrest in the most watched criminal investigation in history, and instead of doing the right thing tried to cover their butts. The only blood evidence that wasn't clearly planted came from the yard where the murder was committed. The defense established clearly that this evidence was degraded beyond the point of reliability and that there were chain of custody problems. No fingerprint evidence was brought into trial.

Simpson wasn't running from the cops, he was suicidal. Two weeks of no sleep, being hyper-medicated, envisioning spending the next year at least in jail, and having to spend everything you have on lawyers will do that to you.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

TRADER1972 wrote:
I was so run down from working 60-80 hours, 6-7 days a week. So the fault lies with me.
You are working way too many hours!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

MarkDY wrote:
TRADER1972 wrote:
I was so run down from working 60-80 hours, 6-7 days a week. So the fault lies with me.
You are working way too many hours!

I am no longer working those hours, but I did as a Store Manager from 97-2002.

I will never do it again.

It definitely ruined the honeymoon years(first five years). My next job was only 45 hours but the commute made it 50-55 and it was more exhausting than the 60-80 hrs a week AND frigging less pay- 25% to be exact. 52k (that included bonus) down to 39k.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Adama wrote:
TRADER1972 wrote:Hello Winston,

I am back in the US.

Just curious. How does working long hours damage a woman's sensitive nature?

How did you stop the Americanized Filipinas from swaying her? And what about the nasty AWs?

The simple answer is I was always run down, exhausted and was on call 24-7. So I would lose my temper and it had nothing to do with her, just me. She did not deserve to be yelled at. And I punched a few holes in the wall and closet door in those days. The thing is if a girl is very sensitive and delicate, say 95 on a scale to 100, you cant treat her with sensitivity of 30 without hurting her and if it goes on long enough, damaging the relationship and her nature.

Filipinas from good homes do not like being yelled at. I grew up in a yelling family. So this took a toll on her after a while.

My wife was not influenced by other Filipinas here. She basically stayed at home with the kids or worked part time the first 5 years. The kids and me were pretty much her whole life, that and her family back home.

What do you want to know about nasty AW's? How much time do you have? :lol: