Please announce username changes here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.
Huh? I don't see any difference between those two user names...
That's the point of that post, Winston. I have nothing to hide.
That does not compute. If you are not changing your user name, then why did you post an announcement here with two identical user names? That's two illogical actions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.
Huh? I don't see any difference between those two user names...
That's the point of that post, Winston. I have nothing to hide.
That does not compute. If you are not changing your user name, then why did you post an announcement here with two identical user names? That's two illogical actions.
Winston, do not go overkill on this. In laymen terms, think of it as my name times one....or better yet, anything times one is 100 percent, yes-yes? And furthermore, anything done again and again expecting different results is blatant insanity. I have came to terms that I do not expect my name to be different if I constantly state the same name hence I'm quite normal.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo changed his user name to "Mother f***er". I told him this was not acceptable or appropriate, but he didn't respond, so I changed his user name back for him.

Please do not choose user names with cuss words in them like that. It really makes this forum look like a gutter.

What kind of spiritual person picks a user name like Mother f***er? Sheesh. Everything odbo does is very anti-spiritual and he gets nastier and nastier. What a total poser.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:changed mine to Eurobrat
That's nice. But what did you change it FROM?

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just turned off the function in your profile to change your own username. I figured that when some of you changed your username, it created gaps in the forum in that the posts in which people referred to users by their former usernames would make no sense, since they changed it. Thus it created inconsistencies, so it's better not to allow it. It's also not really necessary either.

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

I am contemplating changing my username to betaomegadork or creepyloser or something like that, lol. This way my username will more accurately reflect how most american women view me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Disillusioned_American wrote:I am contemplating changing my username to betaomegadork or creepyloser or something like that, lol. This way my username will more accurately reflect how most american women view me.
Why? That would be confirming their mislabeling of you. lol Your current user name sounds fine and better than those choices. I would keep it the way it is. It sounds much more accurate and reflective of the attitude here.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ktownkid23 is now goodfellas1990

Also, Globetrotter has now returned as ph_visitor, even though he denies it for some reason.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pcg wrote:pcg -> Strange Coward
Strange Coward is now back to pcg, per his request.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

bicelaw wrote:Thanks but what username were you before "The_Hero_of_Winds"? Now that you are that, we cannot see what you were before.

I was “The_Hero_of_Time� originally.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix93 has changed his user name to Phx.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jcris7 has announced that he is now back as deasil875.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix has changed his username here from Phx to Fenix.

I changed it for him at his request.