The Global Dating Revolution Is Here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ForeignWomenGuide
Freshman Poster

The Global Dating Revolution Is Here

Post by ForeignWomenGuide »

Hey Guys,

This is Dan DeLa Cruz, I'm the author of a guide to foreign women called "The Global Dating Revolution." I'm an avid traveler, and International Dating and Global Dating coach. My books, reports and videos are designed to helping men meet, date, and seduce foreign women from places like Latin America, South East Asia, and Eastern Europe. Through my website http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com I provide various coaching and training services that are designed to help men take their dating global, and meet attractive Foreign Women, and even Mail Order Brides.

I'll be participating in Winston's forum from time to time and checking in whenever I can help out with some advice.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Learn How To Meet And Date The Type of Women You've Always Wanted. Join "The Global Dating Revolution," The Complete Guide To International Dating and Global Dating. Most Men Don't Know The Real Truth About Foreign Women, and Mail Order Brides. Sign up for free today.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Dan. Glad to see you here finally!

Can you post some of your favorite or key trip reports here, for others to learn from?

Some folks are asking about Brazil. Since you've been there, maybe you can shed some light on it or report on it?

It'd be good to have your advice on here, since there's only a small handful of us giving advice here, while many are asking for advice.

BTW, there's a new global dating site now at: http://www.singleabroad.com

It tries to teach guys how to get women in other countries. Someone told me about it earlier today. It has the same message as our sites, but is very compacted. Even though its content is very truthful, its tone is very jaded and hateful. Check it out. I get the feeling that whoever is behind nomarriage.com started that site. The writing style is similar.

So that makes it a total of 3 global dating sites that exist now (mine, yours, and the new one), or 4 if you want to count http://www.expatrockstar.com too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW folks, Dan is the creator of the Global Dating 101 video presentation that I embedded into the introduction of my website at http://www.happierabroad.com/introduction.php

He is an experienced global dating and one of the pioneers of the global dating movement, besides myself. He specialized in South America mostly though. So if you have any questions for him, shoot.

Dan, by the way, what do you think of Mexico? I've only been to Tijuana, but I heard that that was a bad representation of Mexico. Is it a good place to date women?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some great new Global Dating videos by Dan De La Cruz!

Why Competition Between Foreign Women Abroad Creates The Best Dating Environments

Why Time Is Your Biggest Allie With Foreign Women When Traveling