Hi all -newbie here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Kris
Freshman Poster

Hi all -newbie here

Post by Kris »

Hi everyone,
My name's Kris - 48 from Salisbury in England (close to Stonehenge). Fair bit of experience with Russian Ukrainian dating and I can agree with everything Winston says about foreign girls. Always preferred them - always easier to talk to.

I'll be sharing my experiences on the forum and hopefully adding some advice from several years of using dating sites and trips abroad.

Cheers (typically English sign off)

Kris

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Kris! I am sure you will enjoy our forum as there is a lot of information discussed here. I have heard that western European women are very similiar to American women and Canadian women. I guess that's why a lot of guys say, go for eastern European women and Russian women as they are friendlier and easier to meet.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Kris.

Would you say that English women are the same as American women?

In my experience, English gals seem more educated and down to earth. But I tend to meet the traveling types. I don't know about the mainstream types.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kris
Freshman Poster

Post by Kris »

Are English women the same as American? Absolutely - if not worse from what I read. We have a problem here with a lot of women becoming like blokes really - swearing, drinking, smoking and even getting invloved in violent fights now.

Of course you can't generalise for everyone but it does become harder and harder to find a nice feminine female. I'm not saying Eastern European or Asian women don't swear but they are a lot more feminine and look after their figures. Whilst a lot of them are slim you don't hear of anorexia - they wouldn't waste the food.

My friend was lucky - he chatted up an Australian girl working in a bar over here on her travels and they've been married for 8 years now. Lovely girl who looks after her man, likes cooking, exercises, doesn't swear or smoke and a great mother.