Time to say goodbye (hypermak)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Time to say goodbye (hypermak)

Post by hypermak »

So @publicduende contacted me earlier this morning. Another long-time poster and friend told him about Spencer and Contrarian Expatriate posting his personal information in a (pretty pathetic) attempt to mock and smear me.

He really doesn't care about posting here anymore but he did remind me that he warned me, several months ago when we met, that this place is "good at small doses" but "not for everyone". I came here to keep my written English well trained and share some of my experiences in Manila. I have to thank CE, Winston, yick, gsjackson and the others who engage with me, for the better or worse, for giving me the opportunity to do just that.

Now I don't think I have anything more, or better, to share with this place, I think it's time to agree with Publicduende and call it a day. I asked about Winston's fixation about meeting posters in person and he said he is in good faith, as he likes to build a community of like-minded friends. His words again, the trouble is that, while he wants to feel a friend among friends, he often forgets how friends should be treated. I believe this is very true but, again, I am not Winston's daddy or wife and I have no responsibility over his life, his actions and his happiness.

So...good luck to everyone, it's been an interesting and pretty instructive few months down here. I hope that, as soon as the global lockdown eases, people will start travelling and being "happier abroad" again.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Time to say goodbye

Post by hypermak »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 10:54 pm
That's very unfortunate, Hypermak. A damned shame, in fact. You were a good poster. Bit of a beacon of light in a very bleak, rotten community. It's rare to see some positivity here. A good attitude. A healthy attitude. Such a rare find. Now to see 'Spencer' pretty much run you off the forum, is just awful. Life is short, this forum really isn't worth it. Even if Winston does the right thing and blocks the latest role playing account of PAG, the damage has been done already. Just, sad. Sad, sad, sad. A wasted opportunity to steer this place in a better, healthier direction, and it's just ignored. Lack of proper moderation is always what kills this place everytime it seems to get a little boost and some good quality posters.
Thanks for your kind words, @MarcosZeitola, you're clearly one of the better posters. Just be sure that Spencer's attitude is the last reason why I am leaving. I do agree with you that, at least in this current state, this forum is a better place for people like him than people like you and me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wish we could resolve the issue of whether hypermak is PD to everyone's satisfaction. It is just a point of curiosity.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

No need to depart. If you find something that someone says is hateful, just ignore it and them. That's what I do. I don't care what some other poster thinks about me for the negative. I also don't care very much what some anonymous person thinks in his mind about most topics.

As to whether PD is hypermak, I doubt it, but either way, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. Exchange of information and experiences interest me. Personal politics does not.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You won the war Hypermak - the only one that matters, you are 'Happier Abroad' you shared many things with us and your beautiful girlfriend 'K' - who was an inspiration for me to look to the Philippines in the future if I could get someone like her in the Philippines then I would be happy for sure! :lol:

PD is right, it is good for small doses and briefish stays, Marcos posts on-and-off and so do I. It is a pity it doesn't attract many more posters who are either 'happier' or 'abroad' but at least you were a poster that was both. I know you will leave here and have a great life and that's all that matters.

I hope you come back though, if all the good posters leave then it's Spencer running the show. I don't know why Winston wants you to 'prove' yourself to him, it is pretty unnecessary but there you have it. You have no need to pass any ID check to keep posting on here and I don't know why it is important.

Just keep going and keep living your life. Take it easy and I hope you're back here soon, even if it is for a brief visit!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 11:49 pm
You won the war Hypermak - the only one that matters, you are 'Happier Abroad' you shared many things with us and your beautiful girlfriend 'K' - who was an inspiration for me to look to the Philippines in the future if I could get someone like her in the Philippines then I would be happy for sure! :lol:

PD is right, it is good for small doses and briefish stays, Marcos posts on-and-off and so do I. It is a pity it doesn't attract many more posters who are either 'happier' or 'abroad' but at least you were a poster that was both. I know you will leave here and have a great life and that's all that matters.

I hope you come back though, if all the good posters leave then it's Spencer running the show. I don't know why Winston wants you to 'prove' yourself to him, it is pretty unnecessary but there you have it. You have no need to pass any ID check to keep posting on here and I don't know why it is important.

Just keep going and keep living your life. Take it easy and I hope you're back here soon, even if it is for a brief visit!
Thanks a lot mate, you seem to be on the best possible track to be "happier abroad", in the Philippines or anywhere with plenty of sunlight and feminine smiles. Best of luck with your life!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
September 25th, 2020, 11:33 pm
No need to depart. If you find something that someone says is hateful, just ignore it and them. That's what I do. I don't care what some other poster thinks about me for the negative. I also don't care very much what some anonymous person thinks in his mind about most topics.

As to whether PD is hypermak, I doubt it, but either way, it doesn't interest me in the slightest. Exchange of information and experiences interest me. Personal politics does not.
+1. People can be whoever they want to be, as far as I'm concerned, and express themselves however they want to.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind everyone, that the reason hypermak may be publicduende, is not just because their good English and writing style are similar. There is a lot more to it than that. Consider the following similarities, patterns and parallels. By themselves, they may not prove anything, but added up cumulatively they constitute a HIGH PROBABILITY case that they are the same person. Definitely higher than 50 percent.

12 Logical Reasons and Connections that point to Hypermak being Publicduende

1. Very very few Italians write the way publicduende and hypermak do. It's incredibly rare.

2. They both spent a lot of time in London. Ok no biggie, but when you add this up with everything else, it adds up. A pattern emerges.

3. Not only is their writing style similar, but their sense of humor, sarcasm, tongue in cheek humor, nuances, analogies, use of quotations, opinions on various topics, etc. are similar too. Those things are impossible to be identical or matching. They are too personalized.

4. Hypermak also likes to quote old Italian sayings and truisms. Now I know Alex does that too, so it's not uncommon for Italians to do that. However, when that is taken with everything else, a big pattern emerges.

5. Hypermak has the same taste in women and type as publicduende too. They both posted images and descriptions of the type of girl that they find ideal. It was the same, same look, same age, same face type, same physique, etc. Rock noticed this right away and caught on. No one else here did.

6. Hypermak believes in some conspiracies and government corruption too, like publicduende does. Their views on everything seem similar, including Europe, Philippines, girls, etc. Hypermak and PD also have the exact same criticisms of the "sugar babying and girlfriend allowances" lifestyle of Contrarian Expatriate too. Yes these could all be coincidence, but added to all the rest of the similarities here, again depicts a pattern. Way too many parallels and connections.

7. Hypermak is willing to meet up with publicduende, but no one else here. What are the odds? So he trusts no one here, so he won't meet anyone here, but somehow he somehow "trusts" publicduende? Hmmm. Convenient. What are the odds? Of course it is easy to meet up with yourself right? lol. In addition, they shared a laptop on their first meeting, according to hypermak, and that's why PD and hypermak share one IP together (which I verified). But this is unusual because only close friends or buddies would share a laptop. Two guys on their first meeting don't have a comfort zone or familiarity yet enough to do that, they are in the getting to know you stage only. Think about it. Thus this is suspicious too, and not normal or natural.

8. Rock has met publicduende many times in Davao and Manila. He recognizes PD's writing style to a T. Rock says he is 100 percent sure that hypermak and PD are one and the same. I've only met PD once or twice, so Rock knows him far better than I do.

9. Any Italian can talk about Italian cuisine and cooking. Italians are passionate about food. Even Alex can tell you a lot about Italian cuisine. (or else he can look stuff up) So it's easy for hypermak to pretend to be a chef.

10. It doesn't make sense that hypermak told me that he manages 3 restaurants in Manila, yet he has the time to reply to virtually every post here, including the most pointless ones. No one who manages 3 restaurants would have the time to do that. No way. That doesn't add up at all. Unbelievable. Implausible. A busy chef probably would not even have time to submit even one post here.

11. And of course, like Clark Kent and Superman, or Bruce Wayne and Batman, hypermak and publicduende have never been here online at the same time. LOL

12. Hypermak refuses to show himself on webcam, or meet up in Manila, and makes excuses for not doing so, excuses that don't make any sense, just as Rock PREDICTED he would do! I was hoping Rock would be wrong, but it turned out he was RIGHT. Too bad hypermak had to disappoint us. Hypermak won't meet up with any of you either or show himself on webcam to any of you either. His excuse is that because a few guys here are trolls, that all of us must be trolls then, and hence he doesn't trust any of us (except publiduende of course, how convenient ;)) That makes no sense of course. So Rock's prediction turned out to come TRUE after all. Thanks a lot hypermak. I was hoping you would prove Rock wrong, but instead you validated him to be CORRECT! Now I don't mind if someone doesn't want to show themselves, but his explanations sounded silly and evasive and did not even make sense. They sounded like a dodge only. I'm sure he knows they don't make sense. If he is not PD then there is zero risk in showing himself to me on webcam and nothing to lose. He knows that, therefore he must have something to HIDE. He is unwilling and has no logical or sensible reason that makes any sense. That can only mean he has something to HIDE. That's the LOGICAL deduction. Just like 2+2=4. Anyone who's not blind or dumb can see that.

So you see, all the above cumulatively added up, constitute a HIGH PROBABILITY that hypermak and publicduende are the same person. Definitely greater than 50 percent. I'd say 70 percent or more in fact. You see guys, PD/Hypermak thought he was smarter than us, that we wouldn't see the 12 connections above, but we did, or at least I did. lol. So he was wrong about that.

Come on you guys. Even Lois Lane could figure this out. Why can't you? LOL. You guys are supposed to be smarter than average. Maybe it takes someone like me to show you the big picture for you to see all the connections and dots? LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't worry guys. Hypemak will be back. How do I know?

Simple: Publicduende also said he was leaving and wrote the same dear john letter to us before too, several times. But he always came back. As long as he wasn't banned, he was always willing to come back. Hypermak will too. Why?

Because: This is the only forum where guys like him can speak freely about taboo and out of the box and politically incorrect subjects, without being flamed or censored or suppressed. Thus that creates a UNIQUE CAMARADERIE here than other forums don't have. When you are away from here, you miss that and realize what you had here. So you come back and find some nice excuse to do so. :)
'
That's why Marcos came back too. And why PD came back too, under a new alias probably.

So try to appreciate that about here guys.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You know hypermak,

Another thing you could do instead of leaving is:

Stop getting into flame wars with people like Spencer and CE. Instead:

1. Focus on providing informative helpful trip reports and travel/cultural experiences.
2. Help uplift others to be the best they can be. Bring people UP, not down.

If you could pledge those and stick to it, and everyone else here can too, then this forum would be a much better place.

There are a lot of argumentative people here who can't resist arguing and debating. After a while, it gets repetitive and circular and annoying. We need to be mindful and aware of that. You guys need to meditate so you can be conscious and mindful of your actions and make better wiser choices from now on.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 3:07 am
You know hypermak,

Another thing you could do instead of leaving is:

Stop getting into flame wars with people like Spencer and CE. Instead:

1. Focus on providing informative helpful trip reports and travel/cultural experiences.
2. Help uplift others to be the best they can be. Bring people UP, not down.

If you could pledge those and stick to it, and everyone else here can too, then this forum would be a much better place.

There are a lot of argumentative people here who can't resist arguing and debating. After a while, it gets repetitive and circular and annoying. We need to be mindful and aware of that. You guys need to meditate so you can be conscious and mindful of your actions and make better wiser choices from now on.
I said everything I had to say to CE and never bothered him unless provoked. As you youself admitted many times, I am not the one willing to go into flame wars with him.

With Spencer, it's different, because 90% of his posts are just an excuse to repeat that I am PD to no end. At the same time, he never misses a chance to kiss your a$$ so you won't get annoyed about his null contribution to the discussion and agree to ban him.

So far it has worked and, to be honest with you, it's not because he's a clever master of disguise but because you are extremely self-conscious and extremely sensitive to criticism. You'd rather be flattered by a "useful idiot" than engage in a constructive debate with someone who has something meaningful to say and may not always agree with you.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 2:07 am
Keep in mind everyone, that the reason hypermak may be publicduende, is not just because their good English and writing style are similar. There is a lot more to it than that. Consider the following similarities, patterns and parallels. By themselves, they may not prove anything, but added up cumulatively they constitute a HIGH PROBABILITY case that they are the same person. Definitely higher than 50 percent.
You know, I just talked to @publicduende again. He told me stuff about the forum, you, Rock, PAG and other posters that finally give me a much better picture of what's happening, and why.

I promised him I won't refer anything about our conversation but one thing is sure: I'd better be out of here :)
Winston wrote:

1. Very very few Italians write the way publicduende and hypermak do. It's incredibly rare.
I have told you many times, politely, but this time I have to be more explicit. You Americans are the worst foreign language speakers in the world. Together with the Brits, you feel there is no need to learn to speak any other languages, simply because the "language of the modern world' is your first language.

It's very arrogant and preposterous to assume that we Italians can't read and write correct English. Any Italian who have lived in English-speaking countries for almost a decade will have to learn to read and write in correct English. It's not "incredibly rare". I know close to a hundred Italians who speak and write fluently, like me or more.

You should give up the stereotype that only native speakers can read and write good English. @MarcosZeitola is Dutch and probably a couple of years younger than me and his English is spotless, amazing. And I bet he hasn't even lived 7 years in English-speaking countries, praticising daily in a very busy work environment, like I did.
Winston wrote:
2. They both spent a lot of time in London. Ok no biggie, but when you add this up with everything else, it adds up. A pattern emerges.
The pattern being? PD and I being two of the hundreds of thousands of young Italians who lived in and around London at some point in their life?
Winston wrote:
3. Not only is their writing style similar, but their sense of humor, sarcasm, tongue in cheek humor, nuances, analogies, use of quotations, opinions on various topics, etc. are similar too. Those things are impossible to be identical or matching. They are too personalized.
Has it ever occurred to you that PD and I have similar opinions because most of them are beyond obvious? The fact you have been making impossible excuses to hide your lack of resolve and action is beyond obvious to anybody but those who just want to groom your a$$, no names made :) Your obsession for fringe conspiracy theories and fringe spirituality to justify everything that happens to you and the world is beyond obvious. There are only so many ways one can put it into English, at least without wanting to become aggressive and toxic.
Winston wrote:
4. Hypermak also likes to quote old Italian sayings and truisms. Now I know Alex does that too, so it's not uncommon for Italians to do that. However, when that is taken with everything else, a big pattern emerges.
There is a lot of folk wisdom in our sayings. What's wrong with that?
Winston wrote:
5. Hypermak has the same taste in women as publicduende too. They both posted their type of girl that they find ideal. It was the same, same look, same age, same face type, same physique, etc. Rock noticed this right away. No one else here did.
I have no idea about PD but yes, I have a soft spot for Asians and absolutely love the way certain Filipinas look and behave like! I am in the Philippines and love the local ladies. What makes you think my tastes are for, say, tall and muscular African women? I have never posted "my type of girl". I have posted "one" photo of K, who I didn't even took.

If you are referring to the "beauty of the Philippines gallery", it was just a simple tribute to some of the less-known beauties of this country. I choose one different lady every week semi-randomly or based on a movie I watched, or someone I heard of. So sad that you are using such an innocent thread against me...
Winston wrote:
6. Hypermak believes in some conspiracies and government corruption too, like publicduende does. Their views on everything seem similar, including Europe, Philippines, girls, etc. Yes this could be coincidence, but added to all the rest of the similarities here, again depicts a pattern. Way too many parallels.
Are you kidding me? :) I have been debating with you about me not believing any of your pseudo-spiritual theories, especially when you use them to shape the way you act (or don't act)! Yes, I believe that world governments are corrupted and, coming from Italy and leaving in the Philippines, I got plenty of evidence :)

I also believe that the Covid-related economic scenario has been carefully planned for an agenda that is certainly not in our (citizens of the world) best interest. This is so evident, or self-evident, that it's not even a conspiracy. One has to be blind and deaf to believe otherwise.
Winston wrote:
7. Hypermak is willing to meet up with publicduende, but no one else here. What are the odds? Of course it is easy to meet up with yourself right? lol. In addition, they shared a laptop on their first meeting, according to hypermak, and that's why PD and hypermak share one IP together (which I verified). But this is unusual because only close friends or buddies would share a laptop. Two guys on their first meeting don't have a comfort zone or familiarity yet enough to do that, they are in the getting to know you stage only. Think about it. Thus this is suspicious too, and not normal or natural.
Yes, I met PD once, he came see me at the resort. It was before the lockdown and I was on duty, so I couldn't even give him my undivided time. He had dinner (on me) then a chat over coffee and we parted ways. We didn't have time to talk about much and, TBH, he did come across as a bit cynical and pessimistic about the Philippines and life in general.

I put that down to me still being in my honeymoon phase but, after this last conversation we had today, I understand 101% of his warnings about my joining this forum, or meeting anyone, including you @Winston.
Winston wrote:
8. Rock has met publicduende many times in Davao and Manila. He recognizes PD's writing style to a T. Rock says he is 100 percent sure that hypermak and PD are one and the same. I've only met PD once or twice, so Rock knows him far better than I do.
I didn't know anything at all about this Rock guy before this last chat I had with PD. Given what I know now, I wouldn't like to see him on a printed photo at 50 meter distance. If these are the kinds of people you consider your "trusted" sources of advice, Winston, there is something very, very wrong with you.
Winston wrote:
9. Any Italian can talk about Italian cuisine and cooking. Italians are passionate about food. Even Alex can tell you a lot about Italian cuisine. (or else he can look stuff up) So it's easy for hypermak to pretend to be a chef.
Sure, and anybody can talk about football, but that doesn't make them Lionel Messi :)
Winston wrote:
10. It doesn't make sense that hypermak told me that he manages 3 restaurants in Manila, yet he has the time to reply to virtually every post here, including the most pointless ones. No one who manages 3 restaurants would have the time to do that. No way. That doesn't add up at all. Unbelievable. Implausible. A busy chef probably would not even have time to submit even one post here.
I am not a busy chef anymore, Winston. I made that clear many times. I have been sitting idly here for the best part of 4 months. Initially I have been doing some video conf training to some culinary schools here, until the management realised there was little educational value in showing food preparatio to "Michelin star detail" on a choppy pixelated video. We're real pros, not celeb chefs on TV.

If you really have to know, this is my last month on full pay. And the idea of being back to Italy is no longer just an idea. I might leave my tent soon, if the GCQ isn't lifted soon.

I have been a bit fixated with this forum, I admit it. It's been my guilty pleasure and I have to say it worked very well to improve my written English to a point where I can debate fluently, with you or with trolls and a**holes like, well, those we know :) On that point of view, I agree with you, this is a relatively free corner of the Internet.
Winston wrote:
11. And of course, like Clark Kent and Superman, or Bruce Wayne and Batman, hypermak and publicduende have never been here online at the same time. LOL
PD told me he had "zero point zero" interest in being back. You will never see him again. He contacted me today because one of his friends from his forum, who is still actively posting here, has been telling him about me and the fact that some people are taking advantage of his absence to expose his real identity and smear him. And this, not today, but for months. He clearly told me he did this to advise me, not because he cares what a bunch of phoneys and trolls think about him online.

On a normal, decent moderated forum, @Winston, this would have been sufficient reason for a ban.
Winston wrote:
12. Hypermak refuses to show himself on webcam, or meet up in Manila, and makes excuses for not doing so, excuses that don't make any sense, just as Rock PREDICTED he would do! I was hoping Rock would be wrong, but it turned out he was RIGHT. Too bad hypermak had to disappoint us. Hypermak won't meet up with any of you either or show himself on webcam to any of you either. His excuse is that because a few guys here are trolls, that all of us must be trolls then, and hence he doesn't trust any of us (except publiduende of course, how convenient ;)) That makes no sense of course. So Rock's prediction turned out to come TRUE after all. Thanks a lot hypermak. I was hoping you would prove Rock wrong, but instead you validated him to be CORRECT! Now I don't mind if someone doesn't want to show themselves, but his explanations sounded silly and evasive and did not even make sense. They sounded like a dodge only. I'm sure he knows they don't make sense. If he is not PD then there is zero risk in showing himself to me on webcam and nothing to lose. He knows that, therefore he must have something to HIDE. He is unwilling and has no logical or sensible reason that makes any sense. That can only mean he has something to HIDE. That's the LOGICAL deduction. Just like 2+2=4. Anyone who's not blind or dumb can see that.
That is false. Didn't I tell you I would be glad to meet you in AC or here in Manila, in person. Now after this conversation with PD, that desire is totally gone. I have nothing else to give to this place, and perhaps nothing else to take. Unlike a proper troll like Spencer, I won't hang around if I don't have anything of value to add.
Winston wrote:
So you see, all the above cumulatively added up, constitute a HIGH PROBABILITY that hypermak and publicduende are the same person. Definitely greater than 50 percent. I'd say 70 percent or more in fact. You see guys, PD/Hypermak thought he was smarter than us, that we wouldn't see the 12 connections above, but we did, or at least I did. lol. So he was wrong about that.

Come on you guys. Even Lois Lane could figure this out. Why can't you? LOL. You guys are supposed to be smarter than average. Maybe it takes someone like me to show you the big picture for you to see all the connections and dots? LOL
Your logic is based on hear-say and stuff that is very obvious and can be explained in a million other ways. Just like you use movie and random YT videos to prove "beyond doubt" that demons from another dimension are responsible for your lack of resolve about going to Europe.

Sorry, but this really isn't sticking...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 5:00 am
Winston wrote:
You know, I just talked to @publicduende again. He told me stuff about the forum, you, Rock, PAG and other posters that finally give me a much better picture of what's happening, and why.

I promised him I won't refer anything about our conversation but one thing is sure: I'd better be out of here :)
Winston wrote:

I have told you many times, politely, but this time I have to be more explicit. You Americans are the worst foreign language speakers in the world. Together with the Brits, you feel there is no need to learn to speak any other languages, simply because the "language of the modern world' is your first language.

It's very arrogant and preposterous to assume that we Italians can't read and write correct English. Any Italian who have lived in English-speaking countries for almost a decade will have to learn to read and write in correct English. It's not "incredibly rare". I know close to a hundred Italians who speak and write fluently, like me or more.

You should give up the stereotype that only native speakers can read and write good English. @MarcosZeitola is Dutch and probably a couple of years younger than me and his English is spotless, amazing. And I bet he hasn't even lived 7 years in English-speaking countries, praticising daily in a very busy work environment, like I did.
Winston wrote:
The pattern being? PD and I being two of the hundreds of thousands of young Italians who lived in and around London at some point in their life?
Winston wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that PD and I have similar opinions because most of them are beyond obvious? The fact you have been making impossible excuses to hide your lack of resolve and action is beyond obvious to anybody but those who just want to groom your a$$, no names made :) Your obsession for fringe conspiracy theories and fringe spirituality to justify everything that happens to you and the world is beyond obvious. There are only so many ways one can put it into English, at least without wanting to become aggressive and toxic.
Winston wrote:
There is a lot of folk wisdom in our sayings. What's wrong with that?
Winston wrote:
5. Hypermak has the same taste in women as publicduende too. They both posted their type of girl that they find ideal. It was the same, same look, same age, same face type, same physique, etc. Rock noticed this right away. No one else here did.
I have no idea about PD but yes, I have a soft spot for Asians and absolutely love the way certain Filipinas look and behave like! I am in the Philippines and love the local ladies. What makes you think my tastes are for, say, tall and muscular African women? I have never posted "my type of girl". I have posted "one" photo of K, who I didn't even took.

If you are referring to the "beauty of the Philippines gallery", it was just a simple tribute to some of the less-known beauties of this country. I choose one different lady every week semi-randomly or based on a movie I watched, or someone I heard of. So sad that you are using such an innocent thread against me...
Winston wrote:
6. Hypermak believes in some conspiracies and government corruption too, like publicduende does. Their views on everything seem similar, including Europe, Philippines, girls, etc. Yes this could be coincidence, but added to all the rest of the similarities here, again depicts a pattern. Way too many parallels.
Are you kidding me? :) I have been debating with you about me not believing any of your pseudo-spiritual theories, especially when you use them to shape the way you act (or don't act)! Yes, I believe that world governments are corrupted and, coming from Italy and leaving in the Philippines, I got plenty of evidence :)

I also believe that the Covid-related economic scenario has been carefully planned for an agenda that is certainly not in our (citizens of the world) best interest. This is so evident, or self-evident, that it's not even a conspiracy. One has to be blind and deaf to believe otherwise.
Winston wrote:
7. Hypermak is willing to meet up with publicduende, but no one else here. What are the odds? Of course it is easy to meet up with yourself right? lol. In addition, they shared a laptop on their first meeting, according to hypermak, and that's why PD and hypermak share one IP together (which I verified). But this is unusual because only close friends or buddies would share a laptop. Two guys on their first meeting don't have a comfort zone or familiarity yet enough to do that, they are in the getting to know you stage only. Think about it. Thus this is suspicious too, and not normal or natural.
Yes, I met PD once, he came see me at the resort. It was before the lockdown and I was on duty, so I couldn't even give him my undivided time. He had dinner (on me) then a chat over coffee and we parted ways. We didn't have time to talk about much and, TBH, he did come across as a bit cynical and pessimistic about the Philippines and life in general.

I put that down to me still being in my honeymoon phase but, after this last conversation we had today, I understand 101% of his warnings about my joining this forum, or meeting anyone, including you @Winston.
Winston wrote:
I didn't know anything at all about this Rock guy before this last chat I had with PD. Given what I know now, I wouldn't like to see him on a printed photo at 50 meter distance. If these are the kinds of people you consider your "trusted" sources of advice, Winston, there is something very, very wrong with you.
Winston wrote:
Sure, and anybody can talk about football, but that doesn't make them Lionel Messi :)
Winston wrote:
I am not a busy chef anymore, Winston. I made that clear many times. I have been sitting idly here for the best part of 4 months. Initially I have been doing some video conf training to some culinary schools here, until the management realised there was little educational value in showing food preparatio to "Michelin star detail" on a choppy pixelated video. We're real pros, not celeb chefs on TV.

If you really have to know, this is my last month on full pay. And the idea of being back to Italy is no longer just an idea. I might leave my tent soon, if the GCQ isn't lifted soon.

I have been a bit fixated with this forum, I admit it. It's been my guilty pleasure and I have to say it worked very well to improve my written English to a point where I can debate fluently, with you or with trolls and a**holes like, well, those we know :) On that point of view, I agree with you, this is a relatively free corner of the Internet.
Winston wrote:
PD told me he had "zero point zero" interest in being back. You will never see him again. He contacted me today because one of his friends from his forum, who is still actively posting here, has been telling him about me and the fact that some people are taking advantage of his absence to expose his real identity and smear him. And this, not today, but for months. He clearly told me he did this to advise me, not because he cares what a bunch of phoneys and trolls think about him online.

On a normal, decent moderated forum, @Winston, this would have been sufficient reason for a ban.
Winston wrote:
That is false. Didn't I tell you I would be glad to meet you in AC or here in Manila, in person. Now after this conversation with PD, that desire is totally gone. I have nothing else to give to this place, and perhaps nothing else to take. Unlike a proper troll like Spencer, I won't hang around if I don't have anything of value to add.
Winston wrote:

Your logic is based on hear-say and stuff that is very obvious and can be explained in a million other ways. Just like you use movie and random YT videos to prove "beyond doubt" that demons from another dimension are responsible for your lack of resolve about going to Europe.

Sorry, but this really isn't sticking...
Gaslighting is a telltale sign of a serious, Cluster B personality disorder. The above post contains TEXTBOOK examples of this phenomenon @Winston.

This entire thread is also a textbook example of someone desperately seeking to obtain a fix of narcissistic supply, a definite indication of a vacuous, sad, personal life which needs attention (even of the negative variety) just as an addict needs narcotics to avert an unraveling.

Such a shame to see this happening, but people of this type tend to reap what they sow.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 6:45 am
Gaslighting is a telltale sign of a serious, Cluster B personality disorder. The above post contains TEXTBOOK examples of this phenomenon @Winston.

This thread is also a textbook example of someone desperately seeking his fix of narcissistic supply, an indication of a vacuous, sad, personal life which needs attention (even of the negative variety) just as an addict needs narcotics to avert an unraveling.

Such a shame to see this happening, but people of this type tend to reap what they sow.
Explaining myself in a way you don't like = gaslighting? In your world everything is possible. And I am the one with the Cluster B disorder?! You must be at least a Cluster F... :D

You do realise that, when using your phoney psychatrics to describe someone you don't like, you tend to describe yourself to insane perfection, don't you? If only you could realise that, you would have the key to fix yourself.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 2:09 am
Don't worry guys. Hypemak will be back. How do I know?

Simple: Publicduende also said he was leaving and wrote the same dear john letter to us before too, several times. But he always came back. As long as he wasn't banned, he was always willing to come back. Hypermak will too. Why?

Because: This is the only forum where guys like him can speak freely about taboo and out of the box and politically incorrect subjects, without being flamed or censored or suppressed. Thus that creates a UNIQUE CAMARADERIE here than other forums don't have. When you are away from here, you miss that and realize what you had here. So you come back and find some nice excuse to do so. :)
'
That's why Marcos came back too. And why PD came back too, under a new alias probably.

So try to appreciate that about here guys.
Really? I told you I had sex with about 10 girls in the Philippines without paying them, like vulgar prostitutes, and you reacted like it's something out of this world. Unsure what your definition of taboo is...

The "unique camaraderie" might have existed years ago, when this place had a core of decent posters and decent topics. I don't see much of this happening as of now. This obviously doesn't mean some good posters like @yick, @gsjackson, @MarcosZeitola and @Falcon won't turn things around.

I have to confess I am kind of disappointed. What @publicduende told me opened my eyes but also gave me a feeling that there is no longer much I can give or take from this forum. A bit of a shame...